Big change for Capricorns BEFORE Saturn Return: is that possible?

Dear AW community,

I've been stagnating for quite some time: unemployed, alone and quite depressed. (Yeah, what else is new, sulky Capricorn!)

No, it's not that. I am quite comfortable with my melancholy, harsh life and vocational struggles and I don't expect to suddenly become breezy and ridiculously happy the day after my 30th birthday. I guess my problem is that I am tired of waiting for change. (Although I have plenty of planets in cardinal signs, I am horrible at initiating change. Every event leads to deeper melancholy, at least for the time being.) As of October 2014, I am physically unable to drag myself through life for another two years before Saturn crosses my IC and revisits its natal position in Sag 4H.

Do I have any hope for a pre-SR breakthrough? Is that even possible, especially for Capricorns? Can I be released on parole before SR or I'll have to wait no matter what and serve full sentence?

Although I made it all about myself, I would both be very grateful for thoughts on my "nervous breakthrough" and more general discussions on pre-SR bliss and change.

Love,
:capricornimg:

Attachments

• bc.jpg
    bc.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 25

kimbermoon

it always seems darkest just before the dawn; since Saturn has been transiting your Pluto recently, there is an explanation for how you are feeling. Pluto creates major crises in life, to force us into action to overcome our inner blockages and limitations. Saturn stretches out that time frame to give us time to think and to make the necessary changes required within us.
Around this time though it is in transiting in trine to Jupiter, and that should help you to make some breakthroughs in understanding more about yourself and what vexes you.
Fortunately once it moves into Sagittarius and connects with your Venus/Mars trine, new and positive relationships may well be in the making. For now, you should be making yourself ready to be your best in order to attract a suitable partner.

Thank you, kimbermoon.

Erin Sullivan writes beautifully about Saturn-Pluto transit:

"We become aware of the place within that is insatiable in love... Little deaths are experienced - we might 'die' if we are not loved in response to our love..."

Exactly what I did a year ago (Chiron on Dsc added to frustration). Since then my transits refuse to manifest externally, alas. Maybe Uranus on NN will push me towards my destiny. I dream of funky lightnings a lot. I hope there will be more to this crisis than feeling electrocuted.

JUPITERASC

Thank you, kimbermoon.

Erin Sullivan writes beautifully about Saturn-Pluto transit:

"We become aware of the place within that is insatiable in love... Little deaths are experienced - we might 'die' if we are not loved in response to our love..."

Exactly what I did a year ago (Chiron on Dsc added to frustration).

Since then my transits refuse to manifest externally, alas.

Maybe Uranus on NN will push me towards my destiny. I dream of funky lightnings a lot. I hope there will be more to this crisis than feeling electrocuted.
astrologers of ancient times discovered the reasons why transits do not always 'manifest'
i.e.
Unless transits involve The Lord Of the Year of the Profection
then transits may have no discernible effect
:smile:

JUPITERASC

How interesting!

And what a nice synchronicity, JUPITERASC, my Lord of the year is Jupiter.
I don't feel particularly exuberant, though.
It's a meaningless generalisation
that Jupiter automatically confers 'exhuberant feelings' :smile:

Jupiter's natal condition is the key to Jupiter's effects in transit

Zarathu

Account Closed
Ivy Goldstein Jacobson used to say

1. Any natal planet aspected by a transit must have a ptolemaic relationship between the natal planet and the transiting planet in the Natal chart if any action is going to be impacted by a transit. This is supported by Charles Carter, Henry Weingarten(financial astrologer), and many others.

2. that you needed to see a multiple evidence of something for it to be a real change(in solar returns, planetary returns, minor progressions, tertiary progressions, 2ndary progressions, solar arc directions, lunar returns,and straight transits for example): see it once, maybe; see it twice, possibly; see it thrice, probably; see it four times, certainty.
------
Transits can cause emotional and mental stress even if there is no ptolemaic relationship and only if its just it, but it does depend on the Power and friction of the transiting planet and the power and friction of the natal planet in the natal chart. Noel Tyl proved that completely in his writings, though he made no effort to determine the power or friction. i discovered that I could get lottery numbers for sure when I made sure that the power was taken into effect.

JUPITERASC

Ivy Goldstein Jacobson used to say

1. Any natal planet aspected by a transit must have a ptolemaic relationship between the natal planet and the transiting planet in the Natal chart if any action is going to be impacted by a transit. This is supported by Charles Carter, Henry Weingarten(financial astrologer), and many others.

2. that you needed to see a multiple evidence of something for it to be a real change(in solar returns, planetary returns, minor progressions, tertiary progressions, 2ndary progressions, solar arc directions, lunar returns,and straight transits for example): see it once, maybe; see it twice, possibly; see it thrice, probably; see it four times, certainty.
------
Transits can cause emotional and mental stress even if there is no ptolemaic relationship and only if its just it, but it does depend on the Power and friction of the transiting planet and the power and friction of the natal planet in the natal chart. Noel Tyl proved that completely in his writings, though he made no effort to determine the power or friction. i discovered that I could get lottery numbers for sure when I made sure that the power was taken into effect.

Pardon my ignorance,

what is the ptolemaic relationship?

(googling just made me more confused))
Traditional astrologers use only the 'Ptolemaic aspects'

i.e.

sextile
trine
square
opposition
and
conjunction
:smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
sextile: 60
trine: 120
square: 90
opposition: 180
and
conjunction:00

I also accept semi-sextile: 30
and inconjunct: 150

Basically everything that divides by 30

Lin

Although I believe that it won't be until transit Pluto gets closer to the sextile of your Jupiter for your life to change dramatically, I know that Jupiter in your 12 in Leo is less than joyous..and when Jupiter crosses your Ascendant it really should be a new beginning.
I think by then you will have changed the way you see the world and will realize that no matter how little you care for taking 'action', nothing can change without your Changing SOMETHING in your life.
So frankly, I think you need to get to know your potentials better and take some risks.

Also, I believe that your progressed Moon WILL be of help eventually as it moves thru Cancer and makes several aspects.
LIN

Last edited: