Pisces and Capricorns?

PiscesPrincess

Hello
I'm new to this forum and i have a question already
:)
Well, my love broke up with me 2 weeks ago and that person was a Capricorn, before that, i had several capricorns in my life
I'm Pisces myself and i wonder why i always get so attracted to Capricorns,somtimes twins, but i try to avoid twins cause i just dont really like them,and they kinda laugh with me and putting me down..tho everyone is welcome in my life,i give everybody a chance..
anyways, i met a new friend sinds 2 months and we start to get feelings for eachother,but he is a capricorn again ! LOL!
I'm afraid that it wont work out well because i know how capricorns can be,they are very warm, and protective witch i need but at the other site, they can ignore you and be very realistic.
it seems like first they understand me and after a while they get tired of my dreamworld..
So i dont know..
anyways, i would love someone to do my chart in a PM? i dont like to give myself away on a forum, im usual very openminded but not when it comes to details sinds i had some problems with it in the past,so is there anyone who can do the charts?
thanks

PiscesPrincess xxxx

Sanem

Hey there PP, welcome to the forum. Nice to see another Belgian :). I study in Gent, you?

I'd love to take a look at your chart (not that I'm much good, but hey). You could always blank out the details using paint (that's what I tend to do).

tikana

Goats are hungry !
yummy fish looks very yummy
so they will eat everything they see

on a serious side.. post your chart please

Tik