Why are Capricorns so desperate to fit in?

wilsontc

Staff member
Sun progressing to Aquarius, to CiciD

CiciD,

You said:
I found that as a child until I reached my mid 20's, I had a very strong urge to please my parents and not make waves.

One thing to keep in mind is that your :sun: (self-expression) at some time progressed into :aquarius: (friends, rebellion), suggesting you felt more independent and rebellious in your self-expression when the switch from having a :capricorn: :sun: to having an :aquarius: :sun:.

Making progress,

Tim

queenfluff

I observed, and personally experienced, that Capricorns don't like to accept help. We don't like to be indebted to anyone, and even when we get advice we seldom follow it, accepting only total independence, and ignoring the fact that others might have a better idea. I know I've been this way a long time. I like to think I have things handled, and when somebody offers me help or advice I often just shoot rays of spite at them and continue on my stubborn way, until I get so frustrated that I give up without ever trying the other person's way (I have Mars in Taurus, too, so that could account for some of this). My methodology is incredibly stupid, and I wish I could shake my natural bias for complete self-reliance in projects. What's even worse, once I start to fail I get angry with myself and stop trying, with this "Alas! It is impossible!" attitude... and then somebody will come along and do it easily, and I shoot rays of spite at them. :smile: Needless to say, I'm not a team player, and I'm a bad subordinate, and I wish I could say I'm making progress, LOL!

To return to my original point, most Capricornian people I know have this independence complex, and sometimes it can do good things. Even if we're very helpful and generous ourselves, we don't like to impose on others, or take anything from anyone. I'm not sure if others would agree with me on this, but I think Capricorns might have a way of looking at all forms of helpfulness as charity, and charity is for the weak and vulnerable, which is something us Capricorns never like to think of ourselves as.

Thanks Earth Sign. This is the first Capricorn that I have had to deal with in my life in this way. Well, my brother is a Capricorn and he is a bit stubborn and scroogy esp. where money is concerned but it not like he won't even ask for help as I am always fixing his computer when he screws it up! :)

But with this latest Capricorn, it was almost like OK he decided that he liked me (friend and potentially romance wise) and than he had HIS idea in his head of exactly how he wanted it to go (long term) and that he wanted to be friends and than when he found out that because I found out the truth about his martial situation I was, obviously, not interested in the same - he wanted nothing to do with me after. I didn't matter how I felt about the whole thing - it was like "OK, I have a vision in my head of where i want this to OK and you are messing up my vision, Virgo and I don't like that so I want nothing to do with you anymore because I am too stubborn to expect any other situation so off with your head friend."

Ok, maybe that is a bit dramatic but do you see what I am getting at? It was like this person was only interested in being friends with me because he thought it would get him somewhere else - didn't matter how I viewed or felt about the situation - and when he found out it wasn't going to accordingly to his grand master plan - he changed his tune.

Your post makes sense Earth Sign - I was thinking "what is wrong with this person?" They ask for help but than ignore any advice I give him and than get all weird on me. I never promised anything but friendship. Geez. And this person still thinks there is nothing wrong with his situation and think woman will be interested in him if he never plans on getting a divorce (and no he doesn't look like Brat Pitt). I mean, hey, I can't force people to take my advice but geez, a Capricorn - are they always this stubborn and unchangeable? I realize that as a Virgo I am the queen of change. But it almost seems like Capricorn uses other people for what they think THEY can get out of it or what will fulfill their plan they have stuck in their heads (which can't budge can inch from its course) - the other person or alternatate ways of going about things are NOT in the plan.

I am kind of relieved to know that it isn't "me". I thought Aquarius was stubborn and closed off - geez, Capricorn wins the prize.

scorpittarian

i've capricorn asc wd aqua saturn intercepted in d 1st.

umm....i did take on a lot of responsibilities as a kid..nt in d sense, my parents treatd me lk cindrella....i felt restricted...i feared my dad lk anything....i neva askd 4 anything, nt tht they wldnt gv me,i ws scared of smthng...which i still cnt point at....i ws withdrawn...iv always bn academically successful..bt em nt lk dos cappie sun nerds..i do every possible prohibited thing yet manage my studies.

i've uranus on d asc & 4 sag planets tht cnt stand feeling hemmed in. i got anorexia in grade 9 & thts wn all d frustration ws unleashed...nw,em heck of a rebel! u wnt b able 2 point out my cap asc....i dnt gv a **** of wt pep think...one of my classmates ws telling me how much ive changed. but i do hv an identity crises thnx 2 nept conj asc.

Saturnian

i've capricorn asc wd aqua saturn intercepted in d 1st.

umm....i did take on a lot of responsibilities as a kid..nt in d sense, my parents treatd me lk cindrella....i felt restricted...i feared my dad lk anything....i neva askd 4 anything, nt tht they wldnt gv me,i ws scared of smthng...which i still cnt point at....i ws withdrawn...iv always bn academically successful..bt em nt lk dos cappie sun nerds..i do every possible prohibited thing yet manage my studies.

i've uranus on d asc & 4 sag planets tht cnt stand feeling hemmed in. i got anorexia in grade 9 & thts wn all d frustration ws unleashed...nw,em heck of a rebel! u wnt b able 2 point out my cap asc....i dnt gv a **** of wt pep think...one of my classmates ws telling me how much ive changed. but i do hv an identity crises thnx 2 nept conj asc.
You'd do us all a favor I believe if you decide to edit this post of yours and corrent it.It's really hard to read the way it is written.

queenfluff

Good more Capricorn stuff.

Ok, Capricorns please answer me something. Being a Virgo I thought I was a big planner but the Capricorn I have gotten to know lately really takes the cake.

Do most Capricorns plan out stuff in their lives with no adaptablity whatsoever?

For example, I will give a broad overview here but not give out all the details. I honestly think this Capricorn is nuts but is this a normal Capricorn thing?

This Capricorn has the following "plan" for thir life and a deadline on it (in months!)!

A. find a new companion (even though this Capricorn still married and no plans for divorce until they meet the new companion that "fits" in with their plan)
B. move out of country with new companion, start a small business with new companion
C. Travel with new companion
D. Continue life with new companion whatever time that is left.

The said Capricorn will be "moving forward" with this plan in exactly # to # months - no if ands or buts about it. (I am sure this plan with fail becuase they won't get past A because good luck finding someone who will move away with a married person. ). Sounds like a war tactic plan. ("Plan will commence in action at exactly 0700 - blah, blah, blah" hahaha)

Who makes plans like this? I mean, I have goals and dreams for the future myself but everyone knows that life doesn't always turn out how you want. I had visions of how my life would be at this exact moment too like 10 years ago and guess what - it is no where near what it I wanted it to be (because of circumstances beyond my control)

Does Capricorn realize this? Notice how said "new companion" would have to go along with Capricorns plan - Does Capricorn ever think about other peoples lives, goals or what not? My guess is no. Other people are just pawns in their plans or what? Ugh.

What do you other Capricorns think?

As a Virgo, I tend to be a detailed planner but I know when their are other people involved - your plans are never going to go exactly the way you are hoping because you can't control other people. They have lives too.

I hate this whole structured plan that the Capricorn has - it has me, me, me written all over it. I think they should skip A and do it all by themselves. I shouldn't be surprised though - the goat is the most stubborn animal. :)

I haven't known many Capricorns in my life and I am realizing now that I don't like them - either as friends or otherwise.

Last edited:

Earth Sign

queenfluff said:
Do most Capricorns plan out stuff in their lives with no adaptablity whatsoever?

For example, I will give a broad overview here but not give out all the details. I honestly think this Capricorn is nuts but is this a normal Capricorn thing?

I've heard of this behavior in many descriptions of Capricorn, but it hasn't been very prevalent in the characters of myself or my mother, who is Capricorn Sun/Asc and Mercury and Venus. I, myself, have always been a terrible planner, never able to form complex ideas in my head. And when I think about the future it just depresses me, so I try not to. My "genius" seems to come out spur-the-moment. Usually when I'm talking about something there will be a flood of ideas that just don't come with silent contemplation. I believe this is a result of my Mercury in Sagittarius. I can't ask my mother about her Mercury in Capricorn, because she tries to understand it completely before making final judgments on how this may effect her, as she does with all placements. Sound familiar? :tongue:

You could post your frenemy's chart if you like, because I certainly don't want him to give you a negative predisposition toward Capricorns altogether! His behavior is the result of many things besides just the Sun in Capricorn, though much of it does sound like negative reactions to the Capricorn principle. Whatever he has, he's using it poorly, and has to learn to think of other people than himself. How is his poor wife handling this, anyway?

queenfluff said:
I haven't known many Capricorns in my life and I am realizing now that I don't like them - either as friends or otherwise.

As a Capricorn, I would just like to state that this man does not represent us, and I'd like to distance myself from his influence, if at all possible. :)

queenfluff

I've heard of this behavior in many descriptions of Capricorn, but it hasn't been very prevalent in the characters of myself or my mother, who is Capricorn Sun/Asc and Mercury and Venus. I, myself, have always been a terrible planner, never able to form complex ideas in my head. And when I think about the future it just depresses me, so I try not to. My "genius" seems to come out spur-the-moment. Usually when I'm talking about something there will be a flood of ideas that just don't come with silent contemplation. I believe this is a result of my Mercury in Sagittarius. I can't ask my mother about her Mercury in Capricorn, because she tries to understand it completely before making final judgments on how this may effect her, as she does with all placements. Sound familiar? :tongue:

You could post your frenemy's chart if you like, because I certainly don't want him to give you a negative predisposition toward Capricorns altogether! His behavior is the result of many things besides just the Sun in Capricorn, though much of it does sound like negative reactions to the Capricorn principle. Whatever he has, he's using it poorly, and has to learn to think of other people than himself. How is his poor wife handling this, anyway?

As a Capricorn, I would just like to state that this man does not represent us, and I'd like to distance myself from his influence, if at all possible. :)

Thanks Earth Sign. I don't have all the birth info yet but I will - I am going to do a chart for him because he is interested in symbolism etc. I'll post it when I get it.

But i believe you are right. I was just rereading the Capricorn section of my Inner Sky book and from what I know about him - he has definatley using what they call the "shadow" of his sign. It does say that one of the possible traits is that once Capricorn fixes their sites on a goal - they will not change their coarse - Pretty pigheaded I guess. But Capricorns are also prone to loneilness which is from too much solitude - this Capricorn has a job where he is on the road mostly by himself so yes, too much solitude and depression and according to the book that leads to a Capricorn that does not make the most of their sign and a quite unhappy Capricorn. Even though their symbol is the Hermit - I guess if this is not used in the proper way, it leads to the dark side (hehe...I sound like ObiWan!)

The book also mentions too that Capricorn basically seems cold and unfeeling. The only other Capricorn I know (in person) is my brother - he is kind of like that and a big loner. He complains about everything!

I haven't met this other Capricorn in person and don't know if I willever but I can't imagine my happy golucky Moon in Sag trining with this sort of person.

But I am interested in seeing the chart and figuring this out. I have a feeling he probably has a lot of planets in his 12th house.

I have no idea about the wife because he wants to pretend like she doesn't exist (they no longer see each other - she sounds just as ******* up as he is - has health problems though) - he doesn't want to "dwell" on his problems - like they will go away if he ignores them. :annoyed:

Wisenheimer

Most true Capricorns are not desperate to fit in. Those of us who are truly in touch with our Capricorn side don't need to fit in. We wonder why others don't see that they need to fit in with us. Most self confident Capricorns don't have that problem. There is nothing more beautiful in the world to see than a self confident Capricorn. We know what it is we need to do and what it is that we want to accomplish and would appreciate it greatly if everyone else would get in touch with reality and comply accordingly.

Spoken by a Capricorn. Cap rising, Saturn, Mars, Venus in Cap 12th (Conjunct), Moon Aries 3rd, Sun Aquarius 1st

Erika

Haha,I too,as a Capricorn,find it hard at times to have casual conversation as it offers no pleasure to me.Sure once or twice is ok,but then it just turns into a routine and bores me.No offence but I do find most people boring.They are exciting the first two times you meet them but then what?If it has no progress I lose interest to be honest.I enjoy relationships with people who have to show me more in the long run and surprise me even after years.
Only two people have managed to do this in my life.(friends)
1st,Taurus sun,Aquarius moon and Gemini Rising
2nd,Aquarius sun,Capricorn moon and Taurus Rising.

But I like to socialize,it's just that I always hear people talk about the same stuff and it makes me so bored.I don't wanna hear what one's name is,how old they are or what they do for a living.I want to see them project their personality and own thoughts.

Is this so hard to find among people?Why are they so impersonal?(at least from how I see it)
Hi all cap or something-to-do-with-cap. I have my moon in 3 cap and I relate to what is said above. People have these conversations I most of the time find riduculous and they expect you to participate otherwise they look at you like saying ``don`t you have something to say``. I`ve always felt strange. I have better time reading, browsing (mars in aqua)...learning astrology...

RockFish

Most true Capricorns are not desperate to fit in. Those of us who are truly in touch with our Capricorn side don't need to fit in. We wonder why others don't see that they need to fit in with us. Most self confident Capricorns don't have that problem. There is nothing more beautiful in the world to see than a self confident Capricorn. We know what it is we need to do and what it is that we want to accomplish and would appreciate it greatly if everyone else would get in touch with reality and comply accordingly.

I concur. If only people would stop getting in the way of greatness. :cool:

melosine

I have a Capricorn rising and strong Saturn aspect in 12th house, so I guess I can say I am pretty cappy. In my younger years, I always tried to fit in with other individuals in my age group and at times I was labeled a follower because I wanted to be like everyone else. I always felt like an outsider though while everyone mostly socialized and naturally got in with the crowd. It really made me depressed and upset most of the time because I never really knew why this always happened to me. As I came here, however and found information on astrology, I believe that the Capricorn aspects has something to do with this. There are times though where I just dont bother to try and mingle with the crowd and often I am pretty cold, but deep down I still want to be noticed and loved.

Wisenheimer

I have Cap rising as well and also Saturn, Mars and Venus in Cap all conjunct in the 12th. Sun in Aquarius in the 1st. Moon in Aries in the 3rd, just to name a few great things about my chart.

I have the confidence of a Capricorn, the look of an Aquarian and the speaking ability of an Aries (as well as the emotional passion of one as well)

If you were to go back and look at pics of me as a child, there would not be one that would show me smiling. Even as a child I had disdain for the world. I was constantly asking my mother "Why do you people need me here"? She never understood that question.

I can't say I was insecure growing up in the strictest sense, but I was constantly seeking out older people because I knew down deep they had the answers that I was looking for. To be forced to hang around people my own age was like a prison sentence. When my parents would have people over I wanted to be a part of it and talk to them. My parents never understood why I refused to hang around people my own age.

Once I got into astrology and started getting to know me it was like I had been born again. That was when I truly, truly started liking ME. I was getting to know a distant relative in a way. But the more I learned, the more I liked and the more I wanted to know and the more confident I became because I understood completely. That feeling can never be described completely in its truest sense.

I love my Capricorn, I wouldn't have it any other way. If I was forced to change it.....I would have to opt for everything Capricorn. :cool:

LittleMiss

I really liked this comment about the capricornian ambition, thought it was pretty insightfull:

Also, it really comes down to that secret (or not) Capricornian urge to be in charge. And how can one be in charge if others think they're weird? In order to inspire people to change, it kind of helps to get them to listen to you first, which can come off to others as "fitting in".

I read a few days a go in a book about Capricorns something I thought fitting:

"Capricorn submerges his ego to gain what his ego truly desires - the position of the real leader."

Saturnian

Personally I find it pretty important to fit in,although I can never truly do so.I don't enjoy standing out,I don't feel normal and I feel problematic.But then the Scorpio moon tells me that I should just be myself.I could never become someone else since my core isn't seeking that.I think Capricorns are looking for acceptance rather than fitting in and most people are looking for it.Since usually being different is seeing as having somekind of problem and is usually made fun of.
Everyday I realize why I cannot fit in with the mass.I can relate to it and associate with them BUT only as individuals,not when they're in groups since in such cases you cannot know their real selves.I've also noticed that my friends are quite different and don't belong in the mass.I am quite attracted in different people and value the variety,it's the spice of life.

I won't deny though that there are many times when I suppress myself out of fear.That's something I want to stop doing.I want to embrace my personality and not be ashamed of it anymore.Capricorns care a whole lot about appearances!Even if they deny they do_Or others' opinion.

Lowen

Being a Sun Capricorn myself, I identify with what everyone has said about Capricorns. I have felt for most of my life that I had to work twice as hard to get the same things as everyone else. Sometimes I look at my friends and what they have (more emotional things than material) and envy them immensely and begin to analyse myself and wonder what's so wrong with me that I can't get the same things. It's difficult because the lesson we have to learn is that material things really mean nothing once we're dead, and public recognition is good but we shouldn't need it to feel validated. Nothing we do is ever good enough for ourselves, no matter what outsiders think or how much they praise you. There's a certain lack of trust that these people are telling you the truth, or that their value system matches yours.
I'll use an expression my dad has used, "I don't suffer fools gladly" , and I think that's very telling of how Capricorns approach the human race. I often get frustrated with people who can't hold an intelligent conversation. Some people might see it as elitism but really it isn't. We're not secure and so we believe that by becoming what we see as secure and successful, we'll be happy.
Regarding the humour. It's very sarcastic as a general rule and sometimes a little dry. For the most part, I think Capricorns get misjudged because they don't wear their heart or personality on their sleeve like some people do. We're very protective of our true selves because we hate wasting our time on people only to get hurt in the process. There's nothing stranger than a Capricorn acting like something they are not. It feels fake and looks fake.
If you want to get with a Capricorn you better appeal to their intelligence first because there's nothing more unattractive than a pretty face with no brain. It's like a bad joke. Personally if I had intimate dealings with someone I discovered to be an idiot, I felt duped and didn't like that. Why one night stands were never appealing to me. No substance to them.
Sometimes it wears you down and you do sink into depression. When I was younger I was very much my Sun sign, I was the kid nobody liked because I was quiet, shy and just plain odd. My classmates didn't like me and neither did my teachers. I spent a lot of time alone or with just one friend. My grades were average but I didn't excel at anything except art. Growing up in an elitist educational system didn't help. As time has progressed I've become more social more like my rising sign Aquarius. Sure the Capricorn sun comes out every now and then, either with self-image or when I meet new people, but it doesn't last since I've seen the value of moving beyond what you've been dealt. Everyone here knows that a Sun sign is modified by other things in our chart, so the best thing you can do is try and walk in a Capricorn's shoes and see where they are coming from. I haven't met a Capricorn yet who hasn't either had serious events in their childhood or early adult life that have made them very skeptical and untrusting of people.

Sorry for the ramblings.

that was interesting. describes me capricorn heavy friend well

Munch

Hmm, find this odd. I just recently got to sort of know a Capricorn and I very much like to talk about deep issues and I am not impersonal at all - I hate all that superficial chit chat and I am not afraid to talk about deep issues. But this Capricorn - geez, where do I start? Well, first off this person has a lot of problem in there life so I tried to keep that in mind, but as a Virgo - guess what I want to to do? Yep, HELP! :) And I always try to do so with tact so I was more than happy to help with the deep issues etc. But this Capricorn wanted to AVOID them - they didn't want to talk about them even though they wanted some answer to the problems in their life and I was calmy offering up my advice - they wanted nothing to do with it. All they wanted to do was rush forward into others things and when they realized they might not get it - well, they were not interested in talking to me anymore. (I think this Capricorn might be slightly paranoid and be an Aries Rising - henceforth rushing ahead to solve his problems in the incorrect way instead of the right way)

I was suprised at this because I thought Capricorns were motivated achiever types and would want to keep climbing that mountain and make their lives better but I think that since Capricorns are also prone to loneliness and depression they also have an avoidance personality. So I was surprised at how fast the Capricorn wanted nothing to do with something that could have helped them achieve in the end. Of course, like I said this Capricorn has some psych issues so....

Do Capricorns do not make friends easily or something? I guess I thought us both being earth signs and having stuff in common it would be easy but this Capricorn got all weird on me. Geez, see what happens to us Virgos when we try to help and befriend people? grr.

This was the first time I had an opportunity to get to know a Capricorn well and look what happened. Needless to say, this is not leaving a good Capricorn impression on me for the future.

Capricorn's don't need or want anyone else to sort them out. They can and will do it if they see fit. We (as a rule) tend to find everyone else's ideas a little base and lacking in long term thought. Furthermore, being misunderstood so often means that people offer advice that is completely useless in the current situation or is irrelevant to the Capricorn as a person. We are an authority unto ourselves and insist on our autonomy. Having someone offer unsolicited advice is quite annoying. It comes across as nosey to the deeply private Capricorn and an insult because you are questioning their ability to handle and control themselves. A huge rule to follow with Capricorn's is that if they aren't seeking your advice, they don't want it. Keep it to yourself or suffer their callous indifference, annoyance or even anger. We always have an Ace up the sleeve that we may not be able to play for a very long while. This means that others will never be 100% appraised of an entire situation and thus are in no position to offer insight.

Munch

Thanks Earth Sign. This is the first Capricorn that I have had to deal with in my life in this way. Well, my brother is a Capricorn and he is a bit stubborn and scroogy esp. where money is concerned but it not like he won't even ask for help as I am always fixing his computer when he screws it up! :)

But with this latest Capricorn, it was almost like OK he decided that he liked me (friend and potentially romance wise) and than he had HIS idea in his head of exactly how he wanted it to go (long term) and that he wanted to be friends and than when he found out that because I found out the truth about his martial situation I was, obviously, not interested in the same - he wanted nothing to do with me after. I didn't matter how I felt about the whole thing - it was like "OK, I have a vision in my head of where i want this to OK and you are messing up my vision, Virgo and I don't like that so I want nothing to do with you anymore because I am too stubborn to expect any other situation so off with your head friend."

Ok, maybe that is a bit dramatic but do you see what I am getting at? It was like this person was only interested in being friends with me because he thought it would get him somewhere else - didn't matter how I viewed or felt about the situation - and when he found out it wasn't going to accordingly to his grand master plan - he changed his tune.

Your post makes sense Earth Sign - I was thinking "what is wrong with this person?" They ask for help but than ignore any advice I give him and than get all weird on me. I never promised anything but friendship. Geez. And this person still thinks there is nothing wrong with his situation and think woman will be interested in him if he never plans on getting a divorce (and no he doesn't look like Brat Pitt). I mean, hey, I can't force people to take my advice but geez, a Capricorn - are they always this stubborn and unchangeable? I realize that as a Virgo I am the queen of change. But it almost seems like Capricorn uses other people for what they think THEY can get out of it or what will fulfill their plan they have stuck in their heads (which can't budge can inch from its course) - the other person or alternatate ways of going about things are NOT in the plan.

I am kind of relieved to know that it isn't "me". I thought Aquarius was stubborn and closed off - geez, Capricorn wins the prize.

I just saw this....if it was solicited than he's one of God's special caps. :)

I find it interesting that you said you feel like Caps use other people for what we think we can get. Keep in mind that Capricorn's motto is in fact, 'I Use.' However, the evolved Capricorn takes this by asking, 'How can I use this to better myself and society?' The un-evolved will in fact use you for all you are worth if you let them.

Last edited:

queenfluff

I just saw this....if it was solicited than he's one of God's special caps. :)

I find it interesting that you said you feel like Caps use other people for what we think we can get. Keep in mind that Capricorn's motto is in fact, 'I Use.' However, the evolved Capricorn takes this by asking, 'How can I use this to better myself and society?' The un-evolved will in fact use you for all you are worth if you let them.

The Capricorn in question is now out of the picture - it was like tallking to a brick wall - no fun. I do not think he was an "evolved" Capricorn at all. Haha! I didn't even get to do a chart. :( I was really curious about that. Darn. He kept saying he wanted me to do one and of course, never sent me his birth info. (with exact time and such - he gave me the rest but who knows if it is correct - I don't think he trusts many people). Oh, well. Even without a chart, he was all over the place, drove me nuts. Now, I know why some Capricorns are loners and why I haven't met many. For the unevolved ones, I would imagine that others would get in the way of their "plans". :pouty:

queenfluff

Capricorn's don't need or want anyone else to sort them out. They can and will do it if they see fit. We (as a rule) tend to find everyone else's ideas a little base and lacking in long term thought. Furthermore, being misunderstood so often means that people offer advice that is completely useless in the current situation or is irrelevant to the Capricorn as a person. We are an authority unto ourselves and insist on our autonomy. Having someone offer unsolicited advice is quite annoying. It comes across as nosey to the deeply private Capricorn and an insult because you are questioning their ability to handle and control themselves. A huge rule to follow with Capricorn's is that if they aren't seeking your advice, they don't want it. Keep it to yourself or suffer their callous indifference, annoyance or even anger. We always have an Ace up the sleeve that we may not be able to play for a very long while. This means that others will never be 100% appraised of an entire situation and thus are in no position to offer insight.

Well, than I am definately NOT going to compatiable with a Capricorn than! :) As a Virgo I have to feel like I can be of use and help people who need it - if someone needs help and won't let me help them at all, I get unhappy. I have to feel like I am useful to my friends, SOs, etc if they are in trouble and need help. Geez, what does a Capricorn do if they really DO need help and they can't do fix it themselves?

Actually the Capricorn in question had an unbelieve LOAD of problems and he said he was miserable because of them and wanted to get out and start a new life but he said he felt trapped and didn't know how to get out of it (or was too scared too which is what I think it was). If he doesn't want any advice to help him, why did he whine about it? He shouldn't complain than esp. not to a Virgo! :)

Munch

Sometimes people just need to be heard and sometimes that is the most valuable service you could ever possibly offer.