Empty 5th house?

JUPITERASC

thanks so much,I just wanted to say,that some people are affraid when their houses are empty,but they arent empty thro all life..
As you have commented earlier bibip - there is much more to a house than simply the planets located there :smile:

- for example an empty house still has a sign and each sign has a ruler.

So one is advised to observe in particular the ruler of the 5th transiting the 5th

AND ALSO the ruler of the 5th's transits of every house of the natal chart.

The moon is a great way to begin observations because it's the fastest moving planet and spends 2.5 days every month in each natal house.

To begin to gain an understanding of the 5th then, observe moon's transits of 5th as well as aspects of other natal planets to transiting moon at that time

Remember also that 5th has a ruling planet
so the house and sign location of the ruling planet of 5th
influences5th house matters :smile:

bibip

As you have commented earlier bibip - there is much more to a house than simply the planets located there :smile:

So one is advised to observe in particular the ruler of the 5th transiting the 5th

The moon is a great way to begin observations because it's the fastest moving planet and spends 2.5 days every month in each natal house.

To begin to gain an understanding of the 5th then, observe moon's transits of 5th as well as aspects of other natal planets to transiting moon at that time

zes thats true,this one is good http://www.astrologyonline.eu/Graphic/Form_Input/Input_Data_Transit_Chart.asp

bibip

zes thats true,this one is good http://www.astrologyonline.eu/Graphic/Form_Input/Input_Data_Transit_Chart.asp...yes I have 5th house in pisces,but neptune is in my 2 house

JUPITERASC

Poupoupidou

Hi all - trying to learn as much as I can. I have to admit I'm guilty of wanting to figure out how many children I will have and thats been my motivation recently :innocent:. My 5th house is empty so its throwing me a bit and I don't really know where to go from there.

The 5th house is not the only source of information for parenting and babies. You also want to take a look at Ceres for pregancy. The synastry with your partner also plays a big part. The 2nd house can also inform you about resources, because you need it to have children. You can take a look at the 7th house for committed partners and relationships, because you will need them too. Anyway, having an empty 5th house does not mean no babies at all.