Venus Moon opposition?

Poupoupidou

Such an opposition means that your inner emotions and are not in balance with your outer emotions. You often don't connect with someone else both at an intimate level and at an interpersonal level at once. Finding this balance is hard for you, but on the positive side, its means your emotional life is not dull. You have stories to tell, passions that come and go. All that could happen within a single relationship too.

I think house position of moon and venus is important also. I have 6th house Cap moon opp. 12th house Cancer venus. So in my case I have a mom that has problems being nurturing. So it made me quite tough. It's almost as if the aspect is saying my mom(moon) is opposed to love(venus). So to be honest, I think my whole life I've had a see-saw type of feeling of having love for my mom, and having the opposite of love for her. Our relationship swings from love to hate depending on her mood/moon. She can be the ideal mom, she has done beautful things to be put on a pedestal, but then she'll go and do something totally opposite. I will say she was extremely beautiful when she was young(she's Libra) and still attractive for her age now(late 50's.)

This is so crazy because it's real... I have venus conjunct Asc cancer and moon conjunct desc capricorn. My mother is also an amazing woman, successful, strong, and beautiful (she looks almost 20 yrs younger than all of her friends and she's 57). Financially she has always helped me out in a bind which I truly appreciate but our relationship is so detached emotionally. If I ever came to her with emotional problems she would just tell me I'm smart/strong enough to figure it out and the conversation ends there. We rarely say I love yous and she's extremely critical of me even when I do everything to help her. I waited on her hand and foot through a knee replacement surgery. My brother is 5 years younger than me and he treats her like **** compared to me. I have had alot of relationships in my life and every woman who has gotten close enough to meet her noticed this love/hate she has for me. They have also told me the negative things she has told them about me when I'm not around (she thinks I don't know). I came to the conclusion that I just cannot be around her very long and we require a long distance relationship to get along where as my brother can live with her and not get any BS.

Astrology is crazy.... Here's my chart!

Attachments

• N Simple Chart.jpg
    N Simple Chart.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 23