Will I ever get divorce from this man?

silverspoon

Please help me know, if I created the chart in a right way. I had a very strong question in mind for asking to astrologer at the time I created the chart. Although I did not meditate.

Some information can be found in this thread.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76619

Thanks,

Attachments

• div.gif
    div.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Summery Joy

I need to understand something before I proceed with a reading. Do you actually want a divorce or just wondering? If you do want a divorce, have you started the procedures? If not, why haven't you?

I ask because the chart looks contradicting to me. Parts of it shows that it has already left you, others show that you are upset now but may calm down later. I'm confused.

silverspoon

Hi Summer Joy,

The moment, I created that chart with the specific question in my mind, was a very upsetting moment for me.
Happiness is something, most of us pursue, including me.
The effect of that moment is still with me. A complete day after that I was crying and sleeping all day, doing only the absolute necessary things..like cooking for my husband.
He seems to take care of me, but when something happens like his computer gets some problem or other such things, he starts blaming me, making my getting normal difficult.
I was happy without him. so I wonder, will I ever get that happiness again.
At that moment, only way possible to get my happiness back, felt like leaving him forever and never to look back again.
Its still the same.
Contradiction must be there, cause I sometimes look for happiness with him, cause he is ok, if everything around him is going on smooth. Otherwise, either he cries or blames me.
I am crying occasionally, since that day, even today. I really don't know, what I want? To be with him or without him. But I want happiness. I want him to not to blame me. Not to accuse me. Not to think of me as a thing he has ownership.
Chart is confusing, because I am . At times, I am planning to leave him, at others I am thinking about staying on.
But when I am planning to leave him, I feel more relaxed, momentarily. And then I start imagining his panic and sadness and anger, if I leave him. And this makes me feel bad. Sad faces of my family and all. But I feel relaxed later on imagining breathing in some kind of independence, with no one to control me, blame me and hurt me.
But if i plan to stay with him, I see no hope for continuous happiness. May be because, I am not in the right frame of mind at present.
In future, I visualize me leaving him.
Its ok, if the chart does not say anything. Maybe I should meditate and ask some valid and less confusing question.

Thanks & Regards,

Last edited:

Summery Joy

I don't see how horary can answer a question about something you can do. "Will I ever divorce him?" is a strange question. You can just file for divorce. The chart clearly shows how you don't know, Saturn (you) is Rx, going backwards. You don't know where you are headed. Whether you will divorce him or not is a matter of free will. I think you will make up your mind soon, because Saturn is near the end of its Rx period and is about to go direct.

I can tell you other things from the chart though. It appears that chances for reconciliation are over. Sun (him) separates from a trine with Saturn (you), and Venus (woman) separates from a treine with Mars (man). Looks like the chance for a smooth relationship is over, and you both have emotionally abandoned each other. I guess physical separation is likely under these circumstances, but it is still a matter of choice, not horary.

The Moon applies to a square with Saturn. This is peculiar. The Moon rules your 5th house. I don't know what the 5th house is doing in a marriage chart. It rules fun and sex. Forgive me for what may sound inappropriate, but perhaps a chance for an affair with another man might present itself to you? The 5th also rules children. Do you have kids keeping you in the marriage? Is it likely for you to get pregnant in the near future?

The Moon also applies to a sextile with Uranus. Sextile is a smooth aspect, but Uranus is in the fall of Saturn. Again, this shows how separation might be a good idea, but you don't like it very much.

Honestly, the answer to your question is in your own hands. Make up your mind. It's your choice whether to file for a divorce or not. In all cases, be ware of things that would make the situation more complicated, like children or men proposing affairs.

miquar

Hi. I don't know anything about Horary, but in general the 5th house symbolises experiences of being oneself - expressing one's true nature.

Good point about being careful about getting pregnant. Getting pregnant by your husband would complicate things immensely.

silverspoon

Thanks Summer Joy and miquar,

I always wanted to have my own kids. But there are many things you want.

As for as my husband, he is not interested to have any kid. He told me he will not help me in taking care of any kid. And moreover, he says that if I will have a kid, I won't be able to serve him as I am doing now.

So, I am 90% sure, never to have any of my own. May be I don't deserve any. And maybe its easy for me to leave him that way.

Thanks & regards,

Love2Know

Thanks Summer Joy and miquar,

I always wanted to have my own kids. But there are many things you want.

As for as my husband, he is not interested to have any kid. He told me he will not help me in taking care of any kid. And moreover, he says that if I will have a kid, I won't be able to serve him as I am doing now.

So, I am 90% sure, never to have any of my own. May be I don't deserve any. And maybe its easy for me to leave him that way.

Thanks & regards,
Omg sounds like you already have a big baby to take care of. You deserve whatever you want.

billsim92

Although I am not very good at horary, I think this is a YES, as you (Saturn) separate from forming a trine with Sun (him) by going backwards (retrograde) and also the Moon (significator of the whole situation) approaches you, which could mean that things are going to happen as you wish!

silverspoon

Hmmm. :). Yes, a big baby.

Anyway, today I was reading somewhere that its a myth that marriage is for making you happier. One should take it as if God created marriage to make you stronger.You can see your weaknesses clearly and also test your strengths. And you learn to forgive. Something in these lines...And I am beginning to understand that to seek happiness outside oneself is a blunder.

But even after reading all this cool stuff, I know when its the time to test, I would fail. I would feel bad, when he would insult me. I would not have the guts to fight back, and it would hurt my pride, my self esteem.

So, what I want now, is to train my heart to just ignore his stupidity. I am trying to train my mind to not mind at all. That way, I will try to be intact.

And about love... well, I can not spend a life looking for love. I already spend almost decade of it, looking for it, praying for it. Don't want to spend any more in it. And I have enough love of many people. My family..my friends..my well wishers.. and God. I am thankful to all of them. :). This man can not take away any of this love from me. Never. :)

Anyway, I had a talk with him today, and I said to him that its important to be respectful to each other, else relationship is meaningless.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hmmm. :). Yes, a big baby.

Anyway, today I was reading somewhere that its a myth that marriage is for making you happier. One should take it as if God created marriage to make you stronger.You can see your weaknesses clearly and also test your strengths. And you learn to forgive. Something in these lines...And I am beginning to understand that to seek happiness outside oneself is a blunder.

But even after reading all this cool stuff, I know when its the time to test, I would fail. I would feel bad, when he would insult me. I would not have the guts to fight back, and it would hurt my pride, my self esteem.

So, what I want now, is to train my heart to just ignore his stupidity. I am trying to train my mind to not mind at all. That way, I will try to be intact.

And about love... well, I can not spend a life looking for love. I already spend almost decade of it, looking for it, praying for it. Don't want to spend any more in it. And I have enough love of many people. My family..my friends..my well wishers.. and God. I am thankful to all of them. :). This man can not take away any of this love from me. Never. :)

Anyway, I had a talk with him today, and I said to him that its important to be respectful to each other, else relationship is meaningless.

Thank you all.

You have good insight. Important not to see your losses as failures but as opportunities to become stronger and look back to see the strength your gaining. It will take time but be gentle and in time you will be amazed at your strength. This could be an opportunity for him to learn and grow too as you two work through the issues of your marriage. If he does the marriage can grow to a healthy relationship. Don't write him off even though it may seem a forgone conclusion. But don't focus on him and his issues, only on your issues is your way to freedom.

Many blessing in your journey to self-realization

silverspoon

Thanks Moondancing,

You are right. I should focus on my weaknesses and try to remove them, and yes, there are tons of them. And in addition, I should look at good things in my husband and in people in general, avoiding being over critical of others. And most importantly, I should focus on my strengths too. And my strength is the love I can give.

The most predominate problem with me is my weak and pampered heart. I am accustomed to the sweet and encouraging talks of my family. So, when I don't get that from my husband, I get uncontrollably panicked. I am trying to look for encouragement and emotional support from outside myself. I am not saying that I was overly reliant on my parents, but throughout my life, I always had that sense in me that I am not alone and I have my people to hold me. But the truth is, all I have is me. I should get rid of this habit of looking for encouragement from outside and instead focus on developing courage from with in.

Its easy to talk about courage when everything around is good. Real test of courage is when its not. And I failed in that test. I should focus on improving my courage, so that I pass in that test. Not necessarily in flying colors.

And I should remember that courage is not just one of the virtues, its the form of every virtue at the testing point.

:).

Towards my journey of self realization, self achievement and improvement.

Thanking you all again.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Thanks Moondancing,

You are right. I should focus on my weaknesses and try to remove them, and yes, there are tons of them. And in addition, I should look at good things in my husband and in people in general, avoiding being over critical of others. And most importantly, I should focus on my strengths too. And my strength is the love I can give.

The most predominate problem with me is my weak and pampered heart. I am accustomed to the sweet and encouraging talks of my family. So, when I don't get that from my husband, I get uncontrollably panicked. I am trying to look for encouragement and emotional support from outside myself. I am not saying that I was overly reliant on my parents, but throughout my life, I always had that sense in me that I am not alone and I have my people to hold me. But the truth is, all I have is me. I should get rid of this habit of looking for encouragement from outside and instead focus on developing courage from with in.

Its easy to talk about courage when everything around is good. Real test of courage is when its not. And I failed in that test. I should focus on improving my courage, so that I pass in that test. Not necessarily in flying colors.

And I should remember that courage is not just one of the virtues, its the form of every virtue at the testing point.

:).

Towards my journey of self realization, self achievement and improvement.

Thanking you all again.
May God bless you all.

It is not your job to excuse his behaviour. If he is not fufilling your emotional needs ,resirticting your life, happiness or making you feel threatened; then a change of some sort is probably a good thing. I am not saying to have a divorce because I do believe in the sanctity of marriage and not I wish you a happy marriage. Perhaps maybe if he is open to a discussion with you and or a proffessional mediator for a healthier conversation. I mean you wanting children and him not is not a small issue nor is being the butt of an explosive, condesending or dismissive attitude when addressing things dear to your heart. As a wife you should be treated as a Queen and not a whipping boy. Just my two cents. I mean also I told my husband if he devalues me or my opinion ever, blink and I'll be gone lol. It is not about agreeing but respecting each other to listen and understand your wants, desires and goals together as an awesome team. A big part of Courage comes from being honest with yourself and others.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Silverspoon, you don't want to 'get rid of' or 'remove your weaknessess' that would do harm to yourself. They are there for a reason, a way to protect yourself until the time comes you no longer need them and they will fall away. You can't get rid of them anyway, they would just be repressed and surface again. Just observe your weaknesses and ask why your reacting this way and if it's a true need to your life now or what other ways you can deal with the situation. This way you come to realize who you are.

I couldn't stand up to my husband either and even if I did there was nothing to back me up cause I was so weak. It was a slow, patient process gaining my strength. Looking back I can see he was just as stuck in his behaviors as I was but my husband didn't want to change (it was a highly manipulative relationship on both our parts). Weakness is a way to control. What joy it was the day manipulations were not needed anymore.

Trust your process

Last edited:

silverspoon

Hi Moondancing,

Thanks for the wonderful vision. Yes, you are right. I can remember 100 times when I said to myself to be courageous and strong and all. But here I am. Same as before.

But how come my weaknesses are here for a purpose. What purpose the weaknesses have? And how can these protect me?

Thanks & Regards,

Love2Know

Hi Moondancing,

Thanks for the wonderful vision. Yes, you are right. I can remember 100 times when I said to myself to be courageous and strong and all. But here I am. Same as before.

But how come my weaknesses are here for a purpose. What purpose the weaknesses have? And how can these protect me?

Thanks & Regards,
Hmmm its simple you're either happy or you're not. This is a very personal question. Wishing you the best of luck and happiness to come xox