buried in questions about myself.

Hi All,

if any one can help with me it would be great .

- i am puzzled about where to settlement ( 37.5483° N, 121.9875° W usa OR 22.3000° N, 73.1900° E)
- Can i wear blue shappire or any dimond ? does it suites me or do i get bad effect ?
- Any other suggestion to wear any gems ?

Thanks everyone in advance,

Attachments

• vv.jpg
    vv.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

miquar

Hi. It might be a good idea to post your relocated natal chart for each of those two locations. To do this cast your chart for the same moment but use the alternative coordinates. Be careful of time zones. If you've done them right, the Universal Time shown on the chart will be the same as on your natal chart, and the planets will be in exactly the same positions too.

No idea about gems. You should maybe seek out someone who lives near you who can read your aura and diagnose a helpful gem to help balance your aura.

miquar

Hi

i have created the chart hope these are correct. Can you pl share your view about my relocation question ?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Hi. It might be a good idea to post your relocated natal chart for each of those two locations. To do this cast your chart for the same moment but use the alternative coordinates. Be careful of time zones. If you've done them right, the Universal Time shown on the chart will be the same as on your natal chart, and the planets will be in exactly the same positions too.

No idea about gems. You should maybe seek out someone who lives near you who can read your aura and diagnose a helpful gem to help balance your aura.

Will appreciate, if you elaborate the highlighted portion. seems to be a good point.

VenusS

Hello Linux,
There is a alot of fights going in your chart.The mutual aspects are really unorthodox.This is second one of the unique chart i'll ever read.Here are your answers -
Lets see fight going on the planets -
1. 4/10Axis Jup/Venus Jup Exalted in D1 and Venus Exalted in D9 Ucchabhanga being in D9 Mer-Venus Exaltion
2.Sun/Saturn Both in each other houses creating parivartana yoga but bitter enemies in mutual aspect with Rahu/Ketu
3.Saturn being lord of kendra with Rahu in trine could be consider as Rahu/Ketu raja yoga as Ketu with Sun(trineLord)
4.Moon is beautifully placed in D1. Exalted but needs to see the tithis of Krishna/Shukla paksha.
5.No planetary degrees,dashas etc so small chart reading just by D1/D9
6.Rahu/Ketu deb will further weaken raja yoga in chart

Ans2 - Do not wear blue saphire as it will make more malefic effects of saturn with rahu. Instead wear ruby for gains through father and for health of father.
Ans3 - Yes pearl is good for you. Lagna lord's gem will be good for you as it is exalted in D9.
This chart needs a professional astrologer's advice.
This chart is beautiful yet very unique.
Regards,
VenusS

miquar

Hi. I don't know what to add to the aura idea. You could Google aura readers in your locality.

As for the relocated charts, both the ones you posted are for the same location, but each is cast for a different moment in time. Can you post your natal chart and from that I can explain how to cast the relocated charts.

Thank you very much. Venuss

can u tell me in easy language.

Do you recommend how can i reduce the effect ? ( i am attaching full detail chart if you spare some time advise it would be really thankful to you ).

Honestly my life is really tearing apart. I also remember (5years somebody told me) I will have saturn sada sati sooner. Do you share your view how it will be bed ?? Any suggestions.

Also I ran gemstone report on mine it says Coral & topaz are good for me how do i confirm what is good for me ?

Hello Linux,
There is a alot of fights going in your chart.The mutual aspects are really unorthodox.This is second one of the unique chart i'll ever read.Here are your answers -
Lets see fight going on the planets -
1. 4/10Axis Jup/Venus Jup Exalted in D1 and Venus Exalted in D9 Ucchabhanga being in D9 Mer-Venus Exaltion
2.Sun/Saturn Both in each other houses creating parivartana yoga but bitter enemies in mutual aspect with Rahu/Ketu
3.Saturn being lord of kendra with Rahu in trine could be consider as Rahu/Ketu raja yoga as Ketu with Sun(trineLord)
4.Moon is beautifully placed in D1. Exalted but needs to see the tithis of Krishna/Shukla paksha.
5.No planetary degrees,dashas etc so small chart reading just by D1/D9
6.Rahu/Ketu deb will further weaken raja yoga in chart

Ans2 - Do not wear blue saphire as it will make more malefic effects of saturn with rahu. Instead wear ruby for gains through father and for health of father.
Ans3 - Yes pearl is good for you. Lagna lord's gem will be good for you as it is exalted in D9.
This chart needs a professional astrologer's advice.
This chart is beautiful yet very unique.
Regards,
VenusS

Attachments

• v.pdf
    491 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
miquar

1st i have thank you very much for helping me.

i hope here is the chart is correct.

my brith time is March 6 9.30 am IST but at time moment in USA it was 5 march 1979 8.00 pm

But GMT time on both chart is the same.

is it the correct chart ?

pl let know if this will help.

Attachments

• vusa.jpg
    vusa.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_w2gw_01_vipul_hp.9397.5402.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_vipul_hp.9397.5402.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 30

miquar

Hi. Yes those charts seem fine, but I thought there were two possible locations to move to. There is only one relocated chart in the above post.

Yes I want to confirm 1st then I will add (next 20min) 2 more choice so total will be 3 possible.
(Again thanks in advance )

Hi. Yes those charts seem fine, but I thought there were two possible locations to move to. There is only one relocated chart in the above post.

Dear miquar

Here is all charts which i was referring. i have attached choice1, choice2.choice3 . If you can pl guide me which is best one for I will be really thankful to you. Reason is am i asking based on that decision i have to make few big decision in my life .( like buyin a home and start settling process ...etc )

Yes I want to confirm 1st then I will add (next 20min) 2 more choice so total will be 3 possible.
(Again thanks in advance )

Attachments

• choice1brd-v.gif
    choice1brd-v.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 25
  • choice2raj-v.gif
    choice2raj-v.gif
    52 KB · Views: 32
  • choice3usa-v.jpg
    choice3usa-v.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 22

miquar

Hi. So none of these are your birth chart? The two India choices are very similar, but with Venus, Jupiter and Chiron closer to angles in one of them. Then again your birth time looks to be rounded off, so perhaps we don't know exactly how close these planets are to the angles in either of the India charts anyway.

The thing to do now is look up brief interpretations of the planet-in-house placements for the India charts and compare them to those for the US chart. This will help you to see which location might suit you better. At the and of the day though you should not make a decision based on these charts.

Because the planets are so evenly spread around your chart, the different relocation charts don't change the houses emphases very much. But depending on what you want to achieve in your new home, some placements might be more appealing than in the other country, especially of you particularly like or dislike any parts of your natal chart.

These are 3 locations which i have choices. ( with my birth time but different location as you said)

i have post my brith chart in earlier post with * astro_w2gw_01_vipul_hp.9397.5402.gif * file name.

Specially i dont know where i am spent my reset of life so if i have some clue it will be very good for me to organize. Once i have some answer then . I want to buy home as primary residence. And start settling .. ( as i live as non-immigrate as of today).

Or do you have any suggestion pl feel free to share comment (either bad or good ) and advices.

Hi. So none of these are your birth chart? The two India choices are very similar, but with Venus, Jupiter and Chiron closer to angles in one of them. Then again your birth time looks to be rounded off, so perhaps we don't know exactly how close these planets are to the angles in either of the India charts anyway.

The thing to do now is look up brief interpretations of the planet-in-house placements for the India charts and compare them to those for the US chart. This will help you to see which location might suit you better. At the and of the day though you should not make a decision based on these charts.

Because the planets are so evenly spread around your chart, the different relocation charts don't change the houses emphases very much. But depending on what you want to achieve in your new home, some placements might be more appealing than in the other country, especially of you particularly like or dislike any parts of your natal chart.

VenusS

Thank you very much. Venuss

can u tell me in easy language.

Do you recommend how can i reduce the effect ? ( i am attaching full detail chart if you spare some time advise it would be really thankful to you ).

Honestly my life is really tearing apart. I also remember (5years somebody told me) I will have saturn sada sati sooner. Do you share your view how it will be bed ?? Any suggestions.

Also I ran gemstone report on mine it says Coral & topaz are good for me how do i confirm what is good for me ?

Hello linux,
Do not wear topaz.Its very bad for you. Jup(Retrograde) and saturn(R) so maybe if you do remedies related to them would be good.
Your decision making is noy good.You don't make quick decision or just confuse yourself sometime if i am correct?
D60 also has Jup debilitated so do not wear topaz or yellow saphire. Instead wear mangal coral gemstone. Your Mars is strong in Divisional charts too.
As jupiter dasha is going on your family will be afflictes the most. Maybe your family had fights.Your own comforts could be weaken.
Do not fear of sade sati. Sade sati does not provide bad results if you do saturn mantra every saturday 108 times.
'Om shan shanicharaye namah'
Reading hanuman chalisa is good. Sun is ishta devta so Shri ram bhakti is also good for you.

Jai Shri ram bhakt hanuman. :)
Regards,
VenusS

Yes you are so perfect...
i feel i lost my innner voice.. My inner being used talk to me when i got confused or time to take decision but last 2 years.. i dont know what is going on .

Yes are you correct about family ..

Thanks again . if you see any bad thing pl share also... It will help to prepare for worst also.

Hello linux,
Do not wear topaz.Its very bad for you. Jup(Retrograde) and saturn(R) so maybe if you do remedies related to them would be good.
Your decision making is noy good.You don't make quick decision or just confuse yourself sometime if i am correct?
D60 also has Jup deebilitated so do not wear topaz or yellow saphire. Instead wear mangal coral gemstone. Your Mars is strong in Divisional charts too.
As jupiter dasha is going on your family will be afflictes the most. Maybe your family had fights.Your own comforts could be weaken.
Do not fear of sade sati. Sade sati does not provide bad results if you do saturn mantra every saturday 108 times.
'Om shan shanicharaye namah'
Reading hanuman chalisa is good. Sun is ishta devta so Shri ram bhakti is also good for you.

Jai Shri ram bhakt hanuman. :)
Regards,
VenusS

VenusS

Yes you are so perfect...
i feel i lost my innner voice.. My inner being used talk to me when i got confused or time to take decision but last 2 years.. i dont know what is going on .

Yes are you correct about family ..

Thanks again . if you see any bad thing pl share also... It will help to prepare for worst also.

Hello linux,
Glad i helped. Deal with family problems and also try to maintain cordinal relation with them. The year is not good for you. Jup/Sun dasha. Sun-Sat in mutual aspect makes a person very low in patience. I can't say confidence because sun exalted in D9 is good. Next year will be good after december 2014 expect good changes. Are there any problems in maternal side? Your mother side? Do you have problem in sleeping and are you full of emotion and caring about people?
Regards,
VenusS

miquar

Hi. I don't want to encourage you to move to one place or another. But if you read through an interpretation of the house placements in your natal chart and then do the same fir the India chart and one of the US charts, this may help you to get a sense if which feels right to you.