DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

blackbery

That's right, President Trump correctly told voters to go to the polls to vote in person even if you mailed in a ballot to ensure the vote has been COUNTED.
The lying Dems keep repeating the same lie but they are too crazy at this point to even talk anything rational with them. They are in full PANIC MODE.:happy:

We know the fraud by the Dems throwing away ballots with Trump's
name on. Lots of cheating going on with the Dems but the Trump Campaign has lots of volunteers & officials watching out for the cheating.:
smile:

Trump Did Not Say to Vote Twice

What Trump seems to be advocating for is simply double-checking to make sure your ballot has been counted. If the voting system is working properly, your mail in ballot will be counted, and you will not be allowed to vote a second time.

https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/2020/09/06/trump-did-not-say-to-vote-twice\

No, because if you vote at the polls and then your mail in ballot arrives later, they wouldn't register it as you will be marked as having already voted.

david starling

Adam Schiff, a perfect example of someone suffering from Stage 4 of Trump Derangement Syndrome. He has completely lost touch with reality, completely paranoid, sees Russians everywhere, even in his morning cereal.

They will have to build a special 'place' where losers & liars like Shifty Schiff, Crazy Nancy, Crying Chuck will have to 'get better' after Nov 3rd when Trump wins once again. They will need plenty of tranquilizers on hand for these type of patients for they cannot relax thinking about Trump every minute of the day.

SAD!:sideways::sad::sad::sad:

Glenn Greenwald Calls Adam Schiff Pathological Liar, Slams Media Coverage Of Biden Scandal W/ Tucker

https://youtu.be/__2rqX7NhHs

The Dems lost in 2016, lost in their bid to prevent Amy Comey Barrett from being confirmed & appointed to SCOTUS & going to lose big in Nov against the popular & beloved President Trump. They can't handle Trump WINNING all the time. He is a WINNER & WINNING is what he does best.

LOVED it when he called out the Clown News Network tonight.....he's so frigging funny.

Trumps calls CNN dumb bastards, crowd goes crazy

https://youtu.be/ZmkOz1E6GVI

Wow! A Stage 4 Mindless Meme with a brain-scan of 0!

david starling

That's right, President Trump correctly told voters to go to the polls to vote in person even if you mailed in a ballot to ensure the vote has been COUNTED.
The lying Dems keep repeating the same lie but they are too crazy at this point to even talk anything rational with them. They are in full PANIC MODE.:happy:

We know the fraud by the Dems throwing away ballots with Trump's
name on. Lots of cheating going on with the Dems but the Trump Campaign has lots of volunteers & officials watching out for the cheating.:
smile:

Trump Did Not Say to Vote Twice

What Trump seems to be advocating for is simply double-checking to make sure your ballot has been counted. If the voting system is working properly, your mail in ballot will be counted, and you will not be allowed to vote a second time.

https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/2020/09/06/trump-did-not-say-to-vote-twice\

This is just plain stupid. Trump said to vote ONCE by mail. Okay, got that? You just voted ONCE.

Okay, next, you go to the polling place. Your mail-in ballot hasn't been tabulated yet, so you're able to VOTE AGAIN. That's TWICE.

So, CONGRATS! YOU SUCCESSFULLY VOTED TWICE!

Then comes the mealy-mouthed little caveat: Well, he didn't mean you should try to cheat the system, you're just testing it, and if they don't catch you at it, that's their fault.

YOU STILL BROKE THE LAW. GETTING AWAY WITH VOTING TWICE IS VOTER-FRAUD. :rightful:

Last edited:

blackbery

Thank you ElenaJ but the Dems have lost their minds & not even capable of the least bit of manners or civility. Remember, they wished death on the President.
:sick:

They have tried to burn the country down & still at it. All because they lost in 2016 & heading for another big loss in Nov. The hatred & vile venom inside them from Trump Derangement Syndrome is not going away for years, they are too far 'gone' & have lost touch with reality.

I am blessed to be among people who see through the fake news & recognize all the good that President Trump has done for the country. He is a TRUE patriot & I love being with people who truly understand what he stands for. His supporters stand for hours waiting to catch a glance at him & numerous rallies to show their love for him. Beautiful expression of peace & unity.

Police Closed Down Streets- Trump parade Beverly Hills 90210[/B]
https://youtu.be/ojw9xHYb9R0

Trump Caravan at Huntington Beach

https://youtu.be/qio6s5YslE8

When Trump arrived at the MAGA Rally in Georgia with the Thin Blue Line flag behind ‘The Beast’

https://youtu.be/iBitlV6FqLY

...and the left, violent, depraved mobs causing more havoc & destruction.

#PortlandRiots #FlagBurning #AntifaBLM
Antifa flag burning continues in Portland - burn an American flag, one year in jail Trump says

https://youtu.be/DtwcgeJYHnk

David, would you consider showing a little more respect for the others who are commenting?

david starling

With blackbery frantically proclaiming that "Dems have lost their minds", it's hard to get a respectful word in edgewise.

Anything one says about Trump that an ardent Trump supporter doesn't like, is considered an insult!

blackbery

Not every Democrat has COVID-19; but they all – uniformly – apparently suffer from TDS, better known as Trump Derangement Syndrome. Symptoms of this wide-spread affliction include the inability to ever concede, or even imagine, that President Trump might possibly be right about something, sometime.

I USED to suffer from TDS in a big way, unable to think clearly or to appreciate all the wonderful qualities President Trump has. There is hope out there for the people suffering from this major, mental affliction.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It is real sickness and it effects millions, and is easily cured by reason, logic and a bit of common sense. All they have to do is accept that Clinton lost the election in 2016 and Trump WON. When they face that first reality, it's like taking the first step to reality again.

Like the valley people, TDS sufferers think the other side has a great treasure, the election, that rightfully belongs to them as they won the popular vote, meaning they do not even understand the very logical reason for having the Electoral College. Well, because we have the right to impeach your president, we will do that, even though the clear "evidence" has been proven to be a paid-for lie. Finally, only a tiny bit of research would show that Biden is a senile, corrupt politician who will sell the country out to the highest bidder.
But, no, when you have TDS, you have no time to look for truth or reason.

SAD for them.

The Trump Supporters are HAPPY, peaceful people who love & respect their POTUS & ignore the fake news media & the violent, left mobs who create hate & division. The Dems are deeply disturbed people.:crying::crying::crying:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

david starling

All right, respectfully, let's talk about 2 policy issues I have against Trump:

1) His Environmental policies. Please defend his lowering of clean air standards, and his removal of pollution controls on industrial production.

2) His refusal to advocate masking and social distancing regarding the pandemic. Please defend him on that policy issue.

Thank you!

blackbery

You keep repeating the same lies over & over again. He has nothing against masks & says they should be worn when you cannot socially distance.

What about the recent Hunter Biden scandal that exposes the lies & corruption with Joe & his son? You think that's okay? What about Trump donating his salary because he's not a career politician & only does this job to MAGA.

Do you agree with EVERY decision a President makes? What about Obama & being able to keep your doctor, him bringing the troops home but it's Trump that's doing that. What about Biden-Obama crime bill? What about Harris putting more young black men in prison for weed when she admiited & laughed about smoking it herself?:crying:
What about the illegal war in Iraq? Afghanistan?

What about Trump bringing in one of the most prosperous economies in decades, lowering the unemployment rate for everyone? What about the peace treaty in the Middle East. What about his liberal prison reform bill?:whistling:

It doesn't matter how many good things he does, it's all about hate & attacking him. Millions wished him to die from covid that's how evil the Dems are.

President Trump has been attacked non-stop on everything but he's been right most of the time. Of course, the media won't give him any credit for anything but nobody cares about them anymore, they are an 'arm of the DNC' now.

Get ready to rumble when the Trump train rolls to a victory in Nov.:biggrin::w00t::biggrin::w00t:

All right, respectfully, let's talk about 2 policy issues I have against Trump:

1) His Environmental policies. Please defend his lowering of clean air standards, and his removal of pollution controls on industrial production.

2) His refusal to advocate masking and social distancing regarding the pandemic. Please defend him on that policy issue.

Thank you!

Last edited:

david starling

You keep repeating the same lies over & over again. He has nothing against masks & says they should be worn when you cannot socially distance.

Do you agree with EVERY decision a President makes? What about Obama & being able to keep your doctor, him bringing the troops home but it's Trump that's doing that. What about Biden-Obama crime bill? What about Harris putting more young black men in prison for weed when she admiited & laughed about smoking it herself?:crying:

What about Trump bringing in one of the most prosperous economies in decades, lowering the unemployment rate for everyone? What about the peace treaty in the Middle East. What about his liberal prison reform bill?:whistling:

It doesn't matter how many good things he does, it's all about hate & attacking him. Millions wished him to die from covid that's how evil the Dems are.

President Trump has been attacked non-stop on everything but he's been right most of the time. Of course, the media won't give him any credit for anything but nobody cares about them anymore, they are an 'arm of the DNC' now.

Get ready to rumble when the Trump train rolls to a victory in Nov.:biggrin::w00t::biggrin::w00t:

Now, I'll politely ignore the premature, unsportsmanlike gloating, and respectfully respond to your statement that "He has nothing against masks & says that they should be worn when you cannot socially distance".
When has he ever admonished those at his packed together rallies who aren't masking? Can you point to one instance where he's done that?

david starling

Elena, I hope you'll admonish J.A. about those highly disrespectful memes, which add nothing whatsoever to a civil discourse on the real issues. I respectfully thank you in advance. :happy:

blackbery

Hi David, I started wearing a mask in March, even after Dr.Fauci & the C.D.C. both claimed that wearing masks made no difference. :wink: I don't need a 'leader' to tell me what to do. I'm not exactly sure why you think Trump is against masks, he even wears one sometimes & has said on NUMEROUS news clips that he has nothing against masks & advises people wear one if they cannot socially distance.
A rough guess would put his supporters at the rallies at about 90% wearing masks. They are adults & do what they like, President Trump is not going to arrest people who chose to not wear a mask. :innocent:

I hope you have the same concern for the rioters, looters & arsonists who are still destroying & creating havoc in cities & monitoring their mask wearing & maybe having them arrested if they are not wearing masks.:whistling:

Meanwhile, the scandal of millions extorted by the Biden family from foreign governments . secret meetings with arch-enemy Communist China & the lying by sleepy Joe is completely ignored by the media.
:sick::sad:

Another Trump supporter attacked & maligned by the left because she can think for herself.:crying:
Kirstie Alley joins 'Hannity' after receiving backlash over Trump support

https://youtu.be/8Ji8OzFQ-bU

Lying Joe hiding in basement bunker again to avoid questions.:sick:
'The Five' criticize Biden for calling a 'lid' for 4 days ahead of debate

RUDY GIULIANI TALKS HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP ON LIFE, LIBERTY & LEVIN

https://youtu.be/LlKiB4lr3-8

The Hunter Biden Story Removal On Social Media Shows The BIGGER Problem We Have With Big Tech

Now, I'll politely ignore the premature, unsportsmanlike gloating, and respectfully respond to your statement that "He has nothing against masks & says that they should be worn when you cannot socially distance".
When has he ever admonished those at his packed together rallies who aren't masking? Can you point to one instance where he's done that?

blackbery

A picture tells a thousand words....and they are FUNNY.....like President Trump....I still laugh when he called fake news CNN 'dumb bastards'. Here it is again if you missed it.:lol:

Trump calls CNN "dumb bastards" over COVID-19, trashes "Fredo" Chris Cuomo
5:10

https://youtu.be/clO3CvWkYKM

Elena, I hope you'll admonish J.A. about those highly disrespectful memes, which add nothing whatsoever to a civil discourse on the real issues. I respectfully thank you in advance. :happy:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Actually, he is a BIG problem with the close Democrat/Chinese connection. Biden strongly supports Chinese interests over American time & time again.

Biden will give CCP special treatment because so many of their politicians have direct ties to the country & their companies depend on maintaining those ties, even at the expense of human rights to the Chinese citizens.

China owning a few companies in the U.S. not even relevant.
They have to follow the rules of the country they invest in. For instance, they can't keep workers locked in metal cages & put up suicide barriers. They can't arrest & throw workers in prison for speaking out against the country or the company. They have to follow the Democratic rules of America.

In England, the country is owned by Arab nations but they haven't adopted sharia law & still have a very strong democracy.:whistling:

Biden Is China’s Choice for President

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/joe-biden-is-chinas-choice-for-president/

david starling

A picture tells a thousand words....and they are FUNNY.....like President Trump....I still laugh when he called fake news CNN 'dumb bastards'. Here it is again if you missed it.:lol:

Trump calls CNN "dumb bastards" over COVID-19, trashes "Fredo" Chris Cuomo
5:10

https://youtu.be/clO3CvWkYKM

That was very rude and disrespectful of President Trump. I think you'll agree with Elena and me that calling people crude and disrespectful names is beneath the dignity of his office. It also sets a bad example for the children of this nation.

JUPITERASC

Germany desperately wants a Biden administration.
Russia is all in for Trump.
Marxists want Trump again: They see him as the destroyer of the U.S.A. under the Constitution, which they believe is the next step necessary for their "Dictatorship of the Proletariat" to emerge victorious.
Right on Dirius.

Many Democrats have a vested interested in aligning with Communist China.

Hunter Biden served on the board of a joint investment firm with China-U.S. but claims he made no money there while his father worked as V.p.
Was Hunter doing charity work? :crying::sick:

He must think we are all fools if we don't believe he got paid a whole lot...Or WILL get paid as he has a 10% stake in the company.

Biden’s attorney claims that Hunter Biden made no money off the deal while his father served as vice president, and has yet to see any return on his investment. We cannot verify either statement, and we can’t say how much Hunter Biden might ultimately make from his 10% stake in BHR.

HR website, Sept. 7, 2016: Formed in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone in December 2013 as its first cross-border investment private equity firm,
Pelosi, Biden not the only ones hoping for a special alliance with CCP.
Bloomberg begging to align with China, a huge chunk of his company deals with investments in Communist China & the Democrats are not bothered by their terrible human rights record. They make a lot of money in China want to make Commie China their 'special friend' at the expense of human lives.:crying:

Amid mass pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong and human rights activists decrying China’s imprisonment of Muslim minorities, Bloomberg seemed to go out of his way to defend Beijing, saying in a television interview that President Xi Jinping “is not a dictator.”

Pressed by the interviewer, Bloomberg said Xi “has a constituency to respond to . . . they really are responsive.”

HOW BLOOMBERG NEWS WENT OUT OF ITS WAY TO APPEASE CHINA’S REGIME

Bloomberg News spiked a 2013 corruption investigation into the Chinese Communist Party over fears it would damage the company’s rapport with the regime, attempting to silence its own journalist, Mike Forsythe, and his spouse through nondisclosure agreements

The Democrats constantly portray Trump as being racist against CCP when he tells the truth about the China Virus & re-negotiates trade deals with them to ensure U.S. interests are taken care of. Trump wants the best for America while the Democrats wants what's best for their investors. The American companies that take advantage of the Chinese worker while giving money to the Chinese Communist government are all supported by the Democrats like Bloomberg, Pelosi, Biden who receive thousands to their fundraisers.They throw the American & Chinese worker aside in their greed to align with Communist China which has the 2nd strongest economy in the world & they want a big piece of the profits.

Bloomberg lawyers in Hong Kong threatened to devastate my family financially and take me to court if I did not sign an NDA — even though I had never been a Bloomberg employee.

Leta Hong Fincher

I AM ONE of the many women Mike Bloomberg’s company tried to silence through nondisclosure agreements. The funny thing is, I never even worked for Bloomberg.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/bloomberg-news-appease-china-mike-forsythe
https://theintercept.com/2020/02/18/mike-bloomberg-lp-nda-china/

i

Joe-Biden-Media-Carrying-Litter.jpg
[

ElenaJ

That was very rude and disrespectful of President Trump. I think you'll agree with Elena and me that calling people crude and disrespectful names is beneath the dignity of his office. It also sets a bad example for the children of this nation.

David, when I heard him say it I thought immediately of you! And here you are, right on schedule. Thank you for confirming my faith in you!

david starling

David, when I heard him say it I thought immediately of you! And here you are, right on schedule. Thank you for confirming my faith in you!

There's been so much name-calling and ridiculing on both sides, I appreciate that you, for one, are against it. I'm trying not to join in anymore, and to stick to the issues and policies.