Feels like I'm destined to a lack of success and remain stagnant in home life.

Ohanzee

Never had a real career (Basically a NEET) and whatever creative pursuit I had usually floundered. Is there anything in my chart that indicates a lack of prospects, failed/abandoned projects, and little to no meaningful connections with people?
bd0q7k.png

Harmelia

Never had a real career (Basically a NEET) and whatever creative pursuit I had usually floundered. Is there anything in my chart that indicates a lack of prospects, failed/abandoned projects, and little to no meaningful connections with people?

Hi Ohanzee!
Here are some possible reasons for this pattern:

1. You do have an intercepted sign in the 10th house of career - Taurus - and your Sun, Mars and Mercury are in it. That can make it difficult to express those energies out into the world.

2. A Sagittarius Moon will like to have many projects going. It has a tendency to go from one to the other without finishing. You Moon is in the 5th house and Leo rules you ASC - so I can see, you're extremely creative.

3. Your past life wound (south node) is in Aries in the 9th house with Saturn. You tend to be very independent. Aries can be a loner. In the 9th, there is an expansive feel to it - with love of learning and even traveling. But the wound is about making conclusions that aren't necessarily true - about yourself, others and life in general. Maybe it is similar to what you've expressed - a belief that you can't connect with others and your projects are doomed because of it. Indeed, the north node is telling you that there is a need to connect with others and this is something you need to work at. Failed projects can happen because what's the use if you can't make connections to get your work out there? You need recognition and applause - and I bet you do really interesting work!

4. I do NOT think you are doomed to never succeeding. I think you really need to evaluate why you find it so hard to connect with people and start to address some of those issues. When I look at your chart, I want to say that you need to take photos of your work and carry a portfolio around with you and start showing it to people and talking about what you do. You are so very focused on creative work, that this is a good conversation starter. Post on social media to get some feedback. Join some artists groups. CONNECT in any way you can.

5. You have no water in your chart, which doesn't help with sharing emotions - so you want to connect with words. You can do that.

A chart is where we are starting from. It doesn't lock you into the future. You can grow and change and work toward meaningful relationships and success in your work.

Last edited:
detrimental Mars and it's ruler is owned by saturn
and theres no other aspect that feeding venus
also. Mars-Mc conjunction tells us about the potential struggles in career life...

it's like a "nothing comes easy" placement.

I Have mars taurus-mc too. I hated hard working but the placement itself more suitable for hardworking and longtime goals... I ended up archenemy of authority figures. Mars-Mc conjunctions make person really powerful really assertive

both sun and mars likes the 10th house.

you own your fame, own your career not only through marsian occupations but Solar
boosted creativity as the Leo rules 1st house

are you designer or manufacturer or some?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Your Pluto is at the beginning of Sagittarius - you can be no older than 25 years old. Rarely do you find that people your age have a career, unless they are gifted and/or been diligently training along a certain path since they were children.

Youth unemployment ***** globally right now (which would be your demographic).

Maybe you're being melodramatic. Maybe you're not.

You mentioned creativity, is this something you would like to pursue in the sense of a career path?

Ohanzee

Hi Ohanzee!
Here are some possible reasons for this pattern:

1. You do have an intercepted sign in the 10th house of career - Taurus - and your Sun, Mars and Mercury are in it. That can make it difficult to express those energies out into the world.

2. A Sagittarius Moon will like to have many projects going. It has a tendency to go from one to the other without finishing. You Moon is in the 5th house and Leo rules you ASC - so I can see, you're extremely creative.

3. Your past life wound (south node) is in Aries in the 9th house with Saturn. You tend to be very independent. Aries can be a loner. In the 9th, there is an expansive feel to it - with love of learning and even traveling. But the wound is about making conclusions that aren't necessarily true - about yourself, others and life in general. Maybe it is similar to what you've expressed - a belief that you can't connect with others and your projects are doomed because of it. Indeed, the north node is telling you that there is a need to connect with others and this is something you need to work at. Failed projects can happen because what's the use if you can't make connections to get your work out there? You need recognition and applause - and I bet you do really interesting work!

4. I do NOT think you are doomed to never succeeding. I think you really need to evaluate why you find it so hard to connect with people and start to address some of those issues. When I look at your chart, I want to say that you need to take photos of your work and carry a portfolio around with you and start showing it to people and talking about what you do. You are so very focused on creative work, that this is a good conversation starter. Post on social media to get some feedback. Join some artists groups. CONNECT in any way you can.

5. You have no water in your chart, which doesn't help with sharing emotions - so you want to connect with words. You can do that.

A chart is where we are starting from. It doesn't lock you into the future. You can grow and change and work toward meaningful relationships and success in your work.

Difficult to express energies as in stoicism or obstructions getting in the way if attempts are made to broadcast creativity?

I guess it's a combination of being too stoic, socially awkward, not having much in common with others, and not having enough interest in maintaining contact although the feeling is often mutual for some reason or another.

I do tend to move away from one project to another if it fails to sustain interest. Though also because I felt that circumstances would make them a fruitless pursuit.

I have actually started to broadcast although it is not going very well. Maybe it's because I'm just starting, but I'm guessing it's because my work is too basic.

I think it's a combination of reasons why I never really went anywhere.

Ohanzee

detrimental Mars and it's ruler is owned by saturn
and theres no other aspect that feeding venus
also. Mars-Mc conjunction tells us about the potential struggles in career life...

it's like a "nothing comes easy" placement.

I Have mars taurus-mc too. I hated hard working but the placement itself more suitable for hardworking and longtime goals... I ended up archenemy of authority figures. Mars-Mc conjunctions make person really powerful really assertive

both sun and mars likes the 10th house.

you own your fame, own your career not only through marsian occupations but Solar
boosted creativity as the Leo rules 1st house

are you designer or manufacturer or some?

I used to be more of a writer, but when that dried up, I got into colouring for comic pages. Though, it's only flatting, and I'm not well-versed in rendering. So, it's not impressive.

Funny you mention that about Mars-Mc because I'm not very assertive at all.

Last edited:

Ohanzee

Your Pluto is at the beginning of Sagittarius - you can be no older than 25 years old. Rarely do you find that people your age have a career, unless they are gifted and/or been diligently training along a certain path since they were children.

Youth unemployment ***** globally right now (which would be your demographic).

Maybe you're being melodramatic. Maybe you're not.

You mentioned creativity, is this something you would like to pursue in the sense of a career path?

I'm 24 (Birth date is 5/5/96) so you are correct. I'm not sure about wanting to pursue it since it's the only thing I'm somewhat decent at, but even that doesn't seem good enough.

I get the feeling of being born in the wrong decade on occasion because despite the unemployment issue, there's still the internet which should provide other opportunities, but I never really truly adapted to the technology around.

The birth time is approximate. It is within that hour.

Harmelia

Difficult to express energies as in stoicism or obstructions getting in the way if attempts are made to broadcast creativity?

I guess it's a combination of being too stoic, socially awkward, not having much in common with others, and not having enough interest in maintaining contact although the feeling is often mutual for some reason or another.

I do tend to move away from one project to another if it fails to sustain interest. Though also because I felt that circumstances would make them a fruitless pursuit.

I have actually started to broadcast although it is not going very well. Maybe it's because I'm just starting, but I'm guessing it's because my work is too basic.

I think it's a combination of reasons why I never really went anywhere.

Yes - usually a combination of things to create a difficult situation. You are still quite young. You can develop your creative work while increasing social skills too. I do believe that for you, these two need to be addressed together. Life isn't easy for any of us. These types of challenges make it at least interesting and not boring. I think you need to be patient with yourself and just keep working at it - and have faith that change will come as you grow. Some of us - me included - don't experience success in the areas we care about the most until later in life. We're all different - some of us with bigger "blocks" than others to overcome in certain areas. So, please do have faith in your ability to keep at it and slowly gain skills in these weak areas. Be sure to acknowledge small advances in the right direction when you gain insight into yourself. I feel like giving you a big hug of support - as creative people truly are dear to me. It isn't an easy road.

Ohanzee

Yes - usually a combination of things to create a difficult situation. You are still quite young. You can develop your creative work while increasing social skills too. I do believe that for you, these two need to be addressed together. Life isn't easy for any of us. These types of challenges make it at least interesting and not boring. I think you need to be patient with yourself and just keep working at it - and have faith that change will come as you grow. Some of us - me included - don't experience success in the areas we care about the most until later in life. We're all different - some of us with bigger "blocks" than others to overcome in certain areas. So, please do have faith in your ability to keep at it and slowly gain skills in these weak areas. Be sure to acknowledge small advances in the right direction when you gain insight into yourself. I feel like giving you a big hug of support - as creative people truly are dear to me. It isn't an easy road.

Thanks. I guess it's a combination of the intercepted signs and the attention span a Sagittarius Moon would bring that would make my chances severely limiting.
Can the challenges be specified or would they be vague in the chart?

Harmelia

Thanks. I guess it's a combination of the intercepted signs and the attention span a Sagittarius Moon would bring that would make my chances severely limiting.
Can the challenges be specified or would they be vague in the chart?

I do think you're seeing your challenges as more severe than they may be. The planets do not determine how your life goes. It's what you do with the challenges presented. A Sag Moon can be very optimistic, enthused and quite engaging. I myself have a Sag Moon. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, the planet of luck. I would not say your chances for a good life are "severely limiting" at all. I don't have you chart in front of me and I don't see what I've written so far. If you want a detailed reading, I do it by donation - or for free if you can't afford anything, so visit my website (below) and we can take a look see.