Opp's

I was just reading Donna Cunningham's book, and she was talking about people being OPP'S Outer Planet People. She was saying there can be different types like Uranus/Pluto outer people or Uranus/Neptune. I was wondering how I would strongly qualify as an outer planet person.

I think I may be more of an Uranus/Neptune outer planet person.

Neptune squares Moon/and chart ruler Mercury sextiles Pluto. 3 planets in Pisces.

Uranus is angular and trines Moon/Mercury/Jupiter and sextiles Venus and is square to Mars in Aqaurius.

Can I qualify as an OPP. :) Although we are known to lose the plot in later life, so I may not want to qualify. (only joking :D ).

gaer

Miss Saturn said:
I was just reading Donna Cunningham's book, and she was talking about people being OPP'S Outer Planet People. She was saying there can be different types like Uranus/Pluto outer people or Uranus/Neptune. I was wondering how I would strongly qualify as an outer planet person.

I think I may be more of an Uranus/Neptune outer planet person.
According to the chart I have for you, this would be true. But I think I must have wrong information. Since you don't have a picture of your chart, I don't want to refer to it. You may have decided to keep the information private.

Neptune squares Moon/and chart ruler Mercury sextiles Pluto. 3 planets in Pisces.
Uranus is angular and trines Moon/Mercury/Jupiter and sextiles Venus and is square to Mars in Aqaurius.
The chart I have shows Uranus in the 3rd, though not too far from the IC. Also, do you mean that Neptune, not Mercury, is sextile Uranus?

Regardless, I think it's interesting to examine how many of our "personal planets" aspect the outers. When there are several important aspects, I also think the affairs represented by the outers become very important to us. :)

Gaer

tsquare

something on neptune.

tsquare.

http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/planetsNeptunePhysics.htm

http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/planetsNeptune.htm

[deleted overly long quote against forum rules - Moderator]

===========
all my outers are highly aspected, or at least noticeably aspected.

Neptune, trine asc, trine moon, trine midheaven, inconj chiron, sextile pluto, sextile mars. inconj mercury, opposition venus.

Pluto, conj jupiter, conj mars, conj saturn, sextile moon, sextile neptune, trine venus, opposition midheaven, square sun, square mercury,.

Uranus, trine sun, trine mercury, square moon, opposition chiron, inconj venus.

pluto alone has 8 planets aspecting it....
all the inner ones plus neptune.
Chiron may count as well, with the inconj to chiron. that would make it 9.

my sun and mercury are both very bullied planets.

tsquare

Last edited by a moderator:

Julie

Banned
Hi Gaer,

I kind of typed it all in one go but you know what I mean :) . I did a funny little test today, and I am a Neptune child, although I still think I am part Uranian too. (You think I was talking about what country I come from :D ). I suppose it is what planet are you from.

Here is the quiz, quite interesting questions than the usual brand. Fun to do :) .

http://hometown.aol.com/mysticguy77/starquiz/starquiz.html

Hi T.square,

Thanks for the article. Yes you seem to be a Plutonian maybe part Uranus as well, are a couple of your outers in the 3rd house.

Here I am the Neptune Child.​

Part Uranian​

And I found this letter today on the net while looking for a picture of Uranus. It makes me laugh I love all the crazy sayings. I am nuttier than a squirrel's breakfast. It reminds me of the loony cult man I posted a thread on a few weeks ago. :D