Favorite Astrological Placement(s)?

AppLeo

I've read all the cookbook **** online about the conjunction and if I am being honest I relate to a lot of it.

I'm even working on complete control of my mind and thoughts which also checks out with the aspect.

How do you learn to have complete control of your mind and thoughts??

conspiracy theorist

You're going to control your mind through sheer will?? Good luck. You'll need a lot of meditation and Sag to help you with that.

It's not as simple as that (and that's a gross understatement) but you're in the ballpark.

As to my success, I needn't anyone to affirm me about it. I'm already on my way there and have found a group of "like-minded individuals" who have the same goal.

Like I said, it's not your speed and nothing is wrong with that :)smile:)

AppLeo

It's not as simple as that (and that's a gross understatement) but you're in the ballpark.

As to my success, I needn't anyone to affirm me about it. I'm already on my way there and have found a group of "like-minded individuals" who have the same goal.

Like I said, it's not your speed and nothing is wrong with that :)smile:)

Are you saying my mind is inferior to yours?? :unsure:

Who are these like-minded people? [deleted off topic reference to another forum member~moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

conspiracy theorist

Are you saying my mind is inferior to yours?? :unsure:

Who are these like-minded people? [deleted quote of off topic reference to another forum member~moderator]

I'm saying that you have already made up your mind that developing your will to the point where it can have the power to control your mind is impossible. As your mind is closed to the possibility, you aren't likely to be convinced that it can be done.

I can't download the investigations I have done and my subsequent posits from them into your mind and worse, I can't transmit my desire for "these things" into your mind either. Intelligence is only one component of the equation which you have no issue with.

You'll basically have to shift how you view reality and what you prioritize for you to even consider what I'm doing to be a worthwhile venture. I'm content that the majority of people won't agree with me or even find me a bit (or a lot) deranged.

[deleted off topic reference to another forum member~moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

AppLeo

I'm saying that you have already made up your mind that developing your will to the point where it can have the power to control your mind is impossible. As your mind is closed to the possibility, you aren't likely to be convinced that it can be done.

I can't download the investigations I have done and my subsequent posits from them into your mind and worse, I can't transmit my desire for "these things" into your mind either. Intelligence is only one component of the equation which you have no issue with.

You'll basically have to shift how you view reality and what you prioritize for you to even consider what I'm doing to be a worthwhile venture. I'm content that the majority of people won't agree with me or even find me a bit (or a lot) deranged.

And I don't know what the big man JA does but I ain't talking about him.

Hmm.. well I hope whatever you're doing works for you :w00t: Sounds like you're on the path to becoming Jesus.