will i reach my goal weight of 110 in 3 months?

JessieBaby

hi guys i am really serious about losing weight currently i am at 123 i believe and my goal weight is 110 i am 22 going on 23 in october and i am wondering will i reach my goal weight of 110 in 3 months? i want to get healthy again and start working out to get toned. anyone whom helps i thank you :) <3

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 26

IleneK

Premium Member
hi guys i am really serious about losing weight currently i am at 123 i believe and my goal weight is 110 i am 22 going on 23 in october and i am wondering will i reach my goal weight of 110 in 3 months? i want to get healthy again and start working out to get toned. anyone whom helps i thank you :) <3

I'm going to say that I think it might be difficult. Here is my reasoning. I'm treating excess weight/weight loss as a health problem and using the 6th to signify it. So you are Mars, and the weight loss is Mercury. The reception from you/Mars to the weight loss/Mercury is adverse, since Merc is in the sign of your/Mars' fall. This suggests to me that while your intention to lose about 4 pounds a month is not unreasonable, perhaps the method you choose may not be effective. Permanent weight loss usually requires a lifestyle change, rather than eliminating certain things or depriving oneself for a while. And it is good to recognize that it is in the kitchen that you will lose weight; you will build muscle and good weight at the gym.

And if we track the two significators, Merc applies to a sextile with Mars, but goes retrograde first, and then on to being one sign apart, or adverse by aspect in early October. It is quite a long while before they form an aspect. So I can see beginning your approach and then faltering or changing your mind. Moon, as unfolding of the matter, applies to malefic Saturn and then will go on to an opposition, so I don't see success as you conceive the matter in the near term.

Perhaps a more modest approach over a longer period of time, where you really move into a very high phytonutrient/low calorie eating lifestyle coupled with a faithful, moderate exercise program might be an alternate and more effective path?

Wishing you the very best and please PM me if you would like to discuss this further...

fensi88

You are Mars and Moon. To reach goal is 11 house matter ruler is Saturn. We have unobstructed applying aspect between Moon and Saturn so that would be Yes answer to your question. It is interesting that aspect will perfect for 3 degrees, 3 time units as you plan!!

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Mars and Moon. To reach goal is 11 house matter ruler is Saturn. We have unobstructed applying aspect between Moon and Saturn so that would be Yes answer to your question. It is interesting that aspect will perfect for 3 degrees, 3 time units as you plan!!

Wow. Very nice. Thank you.

JessieBaby

Thank you guys so much for the reading I know it's gonna be hard long journey but once I set my mind to it there is no turning back :)