Is my next Solar Return showing a possible accident (transport)??

MJ82

I've been getting into solar returns recently, and was blown away by how accurate my current SR has been.

This evening I looked up my SR for 2013, and a few things jumped out at me that had me a little concerned (perhaps needlessly):

Firstly, the Sun along with a stellium (including chiron, mars and uranus) is in the 3rd house (which can relate to transport).

Uranus is widely conjunct SR IC and square SR Pluto, as well as conjunct SR Mars. SR Uranus is also in Aries, and SR Mars is conjunct the Sun.

Then there is the fact that my natal 8th house stellium is brought to my SR Midheaven, with SR MC conjunct to my natal 8th house Mars. SR Pluto is in the 1st too.

I know there can be many wide-ranging interpretations, but given what I've read about SR Uranus conjunct SR Mars (especially in the 3rd!), and how this alone can indicate an accident or risks with transport, that and everything else has got me a little concerned, so I'd really like to hear what other astrologers think.

My Return chart is attached, along with chart tables below it. If anyone is able to offer their insights, it would put my mind at ease!

Attachments

• SR 2013.jpg
    SR 2013.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 51
  • SR 2013 tables.pdf
    68.4 KB · Views: 30

kimbermoon

It is true that Mars conjunct Uranus can be explosive and disruptive, which can lead to outbreaks of anger recklessness. The key is to maintain one's self-control to avoid creating situations that could lead to accidents and injury. When we are living in awareness and attentiveness, we do have the power to avert potentials suggested by the aspects in astrology. There can also be other interpretations as well:
In it's higher expression, Uranus symbolizes the Higher Intellect, through which there can be sudden breakthroughs and revelations of the mind, as well, that can oftentimes be quite freeing: allowing one to get out of their mental ruts and limitations. Perspectives can change as can belief systems. Thus, this combination can help to unleash your mental entrapments and give you a leap into higher awareness and understanding. Remember that the 3rd is also about the Mind, while it's polar opposite, the 9th relates to the Higher Mind. Natal Jupiter in the 9th is also another indication of expansion of the Mind.
I personally believe that the stellium in Pisces during that time will have far-reaching ramifications globally, and not just for the individual: we can expect increased flooding and possible chemical leaks in the world. The Realm of Pisces is 'water' and there may also be marine disasters or immense oil spills. One must consider these ramifications in terms of how they may play out in your personal circumstance, as well. There are so many variable potentialities suggested in the chart, and the wise person realizes that the best way to avoid accidental injuries is to be alert and attentive; that way danger can well be averted. :innocent:

MJ82

Thanks Kimbermoon for your reply. I hope it won't mean explosive mental (3rd house) energy! My mind is pretty intense and working overtime as it is! Lol.

I'd be happy for new opportunities to develop my mind and learn more next year though :wink:

As for accidents and taking precautions, I'm always as careful as can be...

MJ82

It's silly, I know, but I can't seem to let this go.

I understand that Solar Returns have to be looked at along with Transits and the Natal Chart to see potentialities for such things to occur, and I've done that, and am now even more concerned!

If others agree that there's a theme building around the risk of a transport accident in my current place of residence (as suggested by my SR and these transits), then I will move country! I have options to do so if need be.

My current transits, and forthcoming transits starting March 2013 (when my next SR kicks in), that concern me are below:

T pluto sq moon (in the 8th, moon rules my 6th house)
T pluto sq mars (8th)
T pluto semi-square mercury

T Uranus opp moon
T Uranus opp mars

T Neptune in 1st house
T Chiron in my 1st house

You can see my original post above regarding the SR and the details that have me concerned (plus the SR chart itself). I know my current transits can also increase worry, my imagination (for better or worse) and unnecessary fear around death, but if someone can give me a professional astrological opinion on this (I'm not asking for a prediction, only peace of mind and advice), I'd be grateful.

I've never had such hard transits (by Uranus and Pluto no less) to my 8th house stellium before :sick: All I read about in the transit and SR descriptions are possibility of accidents and similar sudden events.

Attachments

• Transits March 2013.jpg
    Transits March 2013.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Sunny

In the SR, the 3rd house comes over your 1st in the natal. So you are concerned this year by all things which have to do with the significations of the 3rd. That could mean much short travels, studying, meeting people or even more ;). You'll be very active (Mars in the 3rd transitting your 1st), but, perhaps you'll have to do with anger, too, with disputes from siblings or neighbours or relatives. You'll not be quiet at all, always much movements, also in communication and so on. SR Uranus also in the 3rd transits your 2nd house. So, be careful with money and properties, there can be a sudden and unexpected amount to pay, or you have a crash on your account, may be, but be careful and watch about this. I'd not concentrate too much on the idea of accident. Once, I had Uranus transitting my 3rd house, so I have been thinking always about accidents. But what happened really, was that I encountered people from the cinema. ;) A happy surprise, no ?

Sunny

MJ82

Once, I had Uranus transitting my 3rd house, so I have been thinking always about accidents. But what happened really, was that I encountered people from the cinema. ;) A happy surprise, no ?

Thanks Sunny. Good to hear what you experienced with your Uranus in the 3rd. I work in film so it's nice to hear that you encountered people tied to cinema!

It's really the SR and Transits together that have me worried. But as you say, perhaps it's all just "noise", worry with no justification. I hope so :smile:

Sunny

That's good to hear!
As you are a little bit afraid, I have just a look once more on your charts. The second ruler of your natal first is in the 2nd SR house. It could be that your self-estime this year is a little foggy, so to speak, that your mind has difficulties to be clear, to do clear judgements and so on. Neptune can show anxiety, you could swim in waters where you don't see the direction - this is, you don't know what you'll do this year or what will be the direction to take for. If it is so, keep still trustful on your inner feelings, your inner voice and you'll do things right. You are helped by the Moon, in a positive way. But in a negative way, the Moon gives you much changing in your moods - you have to live them, do not fight with them.

Sunny

MJ82

Thanks Sunny. Uranus in my 2nd by transit is also shaking up my self-esteem, and making me reassess it, how to strengthen it etc.

I will try and stay more relaxed...

gen6k

well the SR without the natal is actually rather good.

mars and uranus are too far apart :)

the stellium is in reception with pluto

its also in reception with saturn

at least the pisces part of the stellium

the problem with the SR would be
the stellium square jupiter

would could lead to something if not careful

except that jupiter in 6th means increase of health.
even if it is occidental occasion.

for the SR+natal

the problem would be

Mars and Moon in 8th for natal
opposite SR uranus in aries.

which could lead to sudden
technological breakdowns.
certain strange things.
some physical anxiety.

although this is closely by one degree in sextile reception
with uranus to jupiter in SR.

it definetly wouldnt be anything that serious.

pluto falling in the 1st squaring your natal stellium
would be your challenges as well.

gen6k

i passed through two uranus square mars and my headphones broke. thats about it because jupiter.

in terms of events. my email got hacked. i got called down for false charges.

the transiting pluto and uranus do try to get around your moon/mars for example.

yet this same moon mars is helped by jupiter trine to them during the phase.

the uranus/pluto effect on mars moon can make sudden unexpected things.

kinda pushing your ego or personality from unexpected places.

the pluto in the 1st SR/11th NT area. making the pluto energy social.

theres really not enough occidental. maybe a drunk person barging in to your room suddenly.

Last edited:

AstroCC

I've been getting into solar returns recently, and was blown away by how accurate my current SR has been.

My Return chart is attached, along with chart tables below it. If anyone is able to offer their insights, it would put my mind at ease!

Here are some of my thoughts, and I hope they help a little. It's a simple interpretation of what I see.

Focus Areas for 2013-2014:
11th house - groups, circles, and friends - Pluto in this house also represents major transformations in these areas
8th house - beginnings/endings, partnerships, other people's money, inheritances, sex, etc. joint assets
3rd house - communication, siblings, neighbours, neighbourhood, education, day-to-day related to work, short trips

You have Venus, Sun, Mars and Uranus in 3rd. Only the Sun and Mars are in conjunction though not stuck together, which usually mean lots of energy and exuberance with anything related to the 3rd house.
With Venus, close to your Sun in the third, you may find love or affinities with someone who lives fairly close - if not a neighbour - which is what may spark all the other conversations.
Possibly the transformations happening in the first house will cause some disruptions in the 3rd house affinities, such as discussions with siblings, cousins, etc. (The most offensive of situations would be road rage issues and arguments with neighbours re: 11th house loud parties LOL) But mostly it just looks like those around you may have a hard time dealing with the changes in you and your life and that will spark discussions.

It looks like you have a lot of planets in your natal 8th already and this year there will be things happening in that sphere. You seem to be adept at dealing with things in that house so the fact that some of that focus will be there isn't going to cause too much tension for you as it may for someone else. But, with Neptune, Mercury, and Moon in your SR second house this year, you will find that some things aren't as clear, or you are more emotional about your own values than you previously were and this will cause a little friction. There will be lots of discussions in the 2nd/8th house - your values vs others values - sphere this year.

You have Mercury and the Sun in your first house so you naturally like to discuss what is going on in your life, however with Pluto now travelling through your solar return 1st house, you may keep things undercover a little more, as the transformations are usually major ones with Pluto.

Saturn in your 10th house - you may see more responsibilities in your career which will transform your career but it will take the 2-3 years for you to see this. You will see the tip of these changes this year.
In your Natal, Saturn is transiting your 9th and some 10th - so that is where you will see the changes - perhaps learning new skills, new disciplines, finding out where your restrictions are...

North node is in Scorpio - I found this written on a site, and I thought it fit: Initiating and developing unfamiliar (but progressive) talents/situations/relationships will be triggered by the North Node’s transit of whatever house has Scorpio in your chart. Since we’re talking Scorpio, expect to push (or be pushed) through limits to get to these new energies. You’ll have to go deeper and be authentic. It will be your evolutionary prompt.