Tell me I'm not crazy!

nameless1

Hey everyone... brief intro since I don't want to inject bias into any interpretations. I've been badly burned in the past (divorced a sex addict), and now I don't know if I am projecting or if my gut is right about this guy I've been dating for the past year. I simply cannot bring myself to trust him. We have our ups and downs and things have been both soothing and intense. I know I'm not the easiest, but I also know he is quite stubborn as well. My gut tells me he's a cheater- I can't shake this doubt I have that he either currently or will in the future lead a double life of infidelity. But also- I could just be so afraid of getting hurt again I am projecting onto him what I went through with my ex husband.

I will give more info/concrete facts later, but for now I want to know what you guys see in our charts before I introduce any information that could create a bias.

My Chart
His Chart
Our Synastry Chart
Our Composite

Sagcap88

His Scorpio Mars conjunct Uranus and squaring Mars is a red flag in and of itself; since Mars rules sex, he could very well be manifesting his sexuality in a way where he’s a mixture of Uranus’s traits: erratic, unstable, craves excitement, pushes the boundaries (sexually), has a different definition of a relationship (may prefer one that’s open) — paired with Scorpio Mars sexual traits: secretive, passionate, taboo. Then you throw in the square to Saturn, he may be into some kind of S&M. I think all of these things combined could very well make for a partner who has hidden parts of their sexuality from you/may have indiscretions. To boot, he’s got a Venus in Sagittarius, which can (but doesn’t always) also lend to exploring other pastures...

How this manifests in him depends on how he’s evolved as a person — what his character is like. Two people can have the same chart but one of them can resist connecting to the negative aspects of it simply due to free will. Is he spiritual? Is he someone who has worked on himself and is growth oriented? If not, I think that’s another strike against him.

Your chart shows that you’re a good partner — but it isn’t that unusual for someone with a Virgo Venus to attract a partner who needs to be “fixed”. You may subconsciously seek these types out but they end painfully for you.

The ruler of your DC, Mercury, is in the 11th. This tells me that you’d be happiest with a partner who is truly a friend — as well as someone who you have good conversations with. I think it’s important for whoever you’re dating to have either or both their Mercury and/or Jupiter making positive aspect to your Mercury. Also, with Jupiter in your 7th, you’d likely do well with a person who embodies the traits of Jupiter. I think you’d do well with a Sagittarius or Gemini. But that’s just my personal opinion!

To answer your question about cheating, in my opinion it looks as though he does (and you already know it.)

nameless1

His Scorpio Mars conjunct Uranus and squaring Mars is a red flag in and of itself; since Mars rules sex, he could very well be manifesting his sexuality in a way where he’s a mixture of Uranus’s traits: erratic, unstable, craves excitement, pushes the boundaries (sexually), has a different definition of a relationship (may prefer one that’s open) — paired with Scorpio Mars sexual traits: secretive, passionate, taboo. Then you throw in the square to Saturn, he may be into some kind of S&M. I think all of these things combined could very well make for a partner who has hidden parts of their sexuality from you/may have indiscretions. To boot, he’s got a Venus in Sagittarius, which can (but doesn’t always) also lend to exploring other pastures...

How this manifests in him depends on how he’s evolved as a person — what his character is like. Two people can have the same chart but one of them can resist connecting to the negative aspects of it simply due to free will. Is he spiritual? Is he someone who has worked on himself and is growth oriented? If not, I think that’s another strike against him.

Your chart shows that you’re a good partner — but it isn’t that unusual for someone with a Virgo Venus to attract a partner who needs to be “fixed”. You may subconsciously seek these types out but they end painfully for you.

The ruler of your DC, Mercury, is in the 11th. This tells me that you’d be happiest with a partner who is truly a friend — as well as someone who you have good conversations with. I think it’s important for whoever you’re dating to have either or both their Mercury and/or Jupiter making positive aspect to your Mercury. Also, with Jupiter in your 7th, you’d likely do well with a person who embodies the traits of Jupiter. I think you’d do well with a Sagittarius or Gemini. But that’s just my personal opinion!

To answer your question about cheating, in my opinion it looks as though he does (and you already know it.)

I'm replying to you in a PM about this interpretation// more details on the reality of the situation in case you're curious about how these aspects compare to actuality. Thank you so much for your interpretation.

rahu

Banned
hi nameless

the composite chart is a bit difficult as there seem to be strong impulse for union but also strong impulses for separation.

the stellium of Saturn/Venus/sun/Saturn/mercury/Pluto is symbolic of a strong affection and happiness between you. with mars square to Saturn and venus, there are feelings of devotion . but with the Saturn/Pluto midpoint on the sun ,it seems that this love would be very restrictive and controlling.

on the other hand Jupiter is conjunct to Chiron and opposed to Uranus and the moon. this is a n impulse of sudden ,electric, emotional attraction with a strong impulse for a immediate marriage.
the problem is that Uranus/Jupiter aspects are very unstable and fore bode a breakup or separation down the line.

with a strong Saturn influence and a strong Uranus influence, this relationship is marked as up and down, off and on, that is you are either totally enchanted with him or you are despondent and feeling his coldness. there is no center group or emotional balance. successful relationship can not exist when there is only love or hate with no room for compromise .

the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to ixion which is a bad omen as it shows there are unstable or troublesome social issues involved. this often shows the environment is hostile to the union

the Jupiter/juno midpoint is square to the sun/venus/Saturn/pluto/mercury stellium which is very unfavorable for a marriage or committed relationship as it shows that personal ambition and/or financial issues are more important to him that the emotional nature of the relationship itself .

I don't see him being unfaithful directly but I don't see him being loving and compassionate , rather, as I have said , he is very controlling sand domineering and not really concerned about love per se.
I tend to get a feeling he is an opportunist and not a true soul mate so to speak.

I think he would be pushing for a marriage sometime in October or later but I would suggest you break off the relationship before then.
looking at his chart... his is amazingly intelligent and highlt psychic. but he is extremely manipulative and selfish , though he ca seem very compassionate and sincere.he has venus conjunct Neptune and the vertex and square to pholous. this would tend to show he likes multiple relationships and would work against his sense of fidelity.in additonhe is extremely deceptive and might have drug/alcohol issues. but the strongest characteristic is his ability to control other peoples mind. so I assume that when you are with him all you doubts about him vanish, but the when you are alone you start doubting him. this is the power of his mind, he can control and influence your thoughts.
so you are not crazy..... he is causing you to feel "crazy" .
rahu

Last edited:

nameless1

Rahu,

This is jaw-droppingly and eerily accurate to how I’ve felt about us. Here are some observations below;

hi nameless

the composite chart is a bit difficult as there seem to be strong impulse for union but also strong impulses for separation.

the stellium of Saturn/Venus/sun/Saturn/mercury/Pluto is symbolic of a strong affection and happiness between you. with mars square to Saturn and venus, there are feelings of devotion . but with the Saturn/Pluto midpoint on the sun ,it seems that this love would be very restrictive and controlling.

He has made attempts at restricting and controlling, which have led to huge arguments. In the end, he pushes to restrict and control and demands freedom. I force him to grant me the same freedoms….and we both end up uncomfortable with each other’s freedom, or both end up restricting and controlling each other.

on the other hand Jupiter is conjunct to Chiron and opposed to Uranus and the moon. this is a n impulse of sudden ,electric, emotional attraction with a strong impulse for a immediate marriage.
the problem is that Uranus/Jupiter aspects are very unstable and fore bode a breakup or separation down the line.

with a strong Saturn influence and a strong Uranus influence, this relationship is marked as up and down, off and on, that is you are either totally enchanted with him or you are despondent and feeling his coldness. there is no center group or emotional balance. successful relationship can not exist when there is only love or hate with no room for compromise .

YES- it was fireworks and this deep sense of “second chances” when we met, and we still feel that. He is more stable about our relationship whereas I feel very on and off. Early on we would get into heated debates because it bothered him when I would say “I’m never getting married again”. From the very very beginning, I have felt his urge to marry me.

the Jupiter/juno midpoint is square to the sun/venus/Saturn/pluto/mercury stellium which is very unfavorable for a marriage or committed relationship as it shows that personal ambition and/or financial issues are more important to him that the emotional nature of the relationship itself .

I don't see him being unfaithful directly but I don't see him being loving and compassionate , rather, as I have said , he is very controlling sand domineering and not really concerned about love per se.
I tend to get a feeling he is an opportunist and not a true soul mate so to speak.

I think he would be pushing for a marriage sometime in October or later but I would suggest you break off the relationship before then.
looking at his chart... his is amazingly intelligent and highlt psychic. but he is extremely manipulative and selfish , though he ca seem very compassionate and sincere.he has venus conjunct Neptune and the vertex and square to pholous. this would tend to show he likes multiple relationships and would work against his sense of fidelity.in additonhe is extremely deceptive and might have drug/alcohol issues. but the strongest characteristic is his ability to control other peoples mind. so I assume that when you are with him all you doubts about him vanish, but the when you are alone you start doubting him. this is the power of his mind, he can control and influence your thoughts.
so you are not crazy..... he is causing you to feel "crazy" .
rahu

Whoa. Whoa….whoa.

I did always have a suspicion that his compassion is not sincere. He also has a tendency to be extremely deceptive and I know he was able to manipulate in relationships with ease. I have a semi photographic memory, however, and he has had to really adjust his instinct to lie because I remember every little mundane detail about every conversation we have ever had. I know I can be extremely deceptive, but I feel compelled to be honest around him. No drug/alcohol issues (on his part), but definitely the mind control is spot on. When I’m in the same room with him, I melt. All I feel is compassion, love, yearning…you name it. The moment we are apart I doubt every feeling I have about him.

The thing I’ve been wondering is what role do I play in all of this… I know I can be extremely manipulative, controlling, possessive, and emotionally erratic. I’m so paranoid that he might hurt me that I sometimes forget just how much I could hurt him. He has this strange type of attachment to me where often he wants to be held like a child and be taken care of. He sometimes has flashbacks of being a child holding his mother’s hand when we hold hands, and sometimes I remind him of her.

As far as opportunistic goes- he doesn’t have much to gain from me financially, but I do sometimes get this idea that because I’m 12 years younger, he can get a second chance at having a family from me. The priority definitely feels like its about what he can get from my youth and my womb than what we can experience together. But perhaps my sense of self is so messed up that I feel flattered by it.

Rahu, I can’t express how eery this reading was. Specifically when you said he has a powerful mind and can control and influence my thoughts when he’s near me, and how my thinking suddenly shifts when he’s not around. Bravo.