What aspects favor spiritual growth/attainment?

Chihuahua

I have been a long-term meditator with strong concentration ability. I wish to continue and deepen my practice. I have the opportunity to re-locate (will likely remain in the USA, but world-wide is possible).

As I generate Astrolocality Maps to evaluate my possibilities, what aspects (harmonics, conjunctions, squares, etc) should I be looking at in order to nurture my spiritual side? What should be avoided? I am interested in favorable conditions for meditation and for spiritual attainment.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Chi_Hua_Hua_AstroDienst_Chart.jpg
    Chi_Hua_Hua_AstroDienst_Chart.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 60

StillOne

Gratuitous bump! Very cool goals. Best wishes in your endeavor. Hope someone comes along with knowledge in this area for you.

Timmytwothumbs

I have been a long-term meditator with strong concentration ability. I wish to continue and deepen my practice. I have the opportunity to re-locate (will likely remain in the USA, but world-wide is possible).

As I generate Astrolocality Maps to evaluate my possibilities, what aspects (harmonics, conjunctions, squares, etc) should I be looking at in order to nurture my spiritual side? What should be avoided? I am interested in favorable conditions for meditation and for spiritual attainment.

Thank you for your help.

I've lived along a lot of different lines. I began an interest in meditation living near a Neptune (IC) Sextile line. Then I actually started meditating around my Saturn (MC) line/ Neptune (AC) line. And progress was swift. I was told about Kundalini at a party where I was doing palm readings. And the next few months I started training myself for Kundalini awakening. About a year and a half later while living along my Moon (MC)/ Chiron (IC) line I started taking meditation VERY seriously I came home and meditated almost every night. One night I started a fire in my house. I was in deep thought and I could feel the kundalini moving through me. That night the electrical outlet that was just about a foot away from me caught fire and started smoking. Coincidence? IDK. But, I've also found a lot of power along Pluto (DC) lines. I don't even need to meditate there to feel awakened. Pluto is just so beautiful and intense and it will make you cry no matter how tough you are. Tears of pure Bliss and joy. No matter how intense a meditation session is nothing compares to the psychological wealth one receives near Pluto lines. But I find the moon is where I grew the most but I was unable to express that side of myself to others. Along Neptune however, my spiritual side was just a part of who I was. And it's how people saw me, it was easy to bring that spiritual side of me into society and I was accepted for it. Mars line is a place that I have to put the spirituality to the side, nobody wants to hear about it and everyone thinks it's a load of bull, and Mars is just so much more physically involved and not spiritually. Mercury can bring about really good discussions but it's also just a lot of talk and no action. Jupiter is a pretty place. A place that I can look out and be amazed and in awe of my surroundings. But I didn't feel like meditating. It wasn't spiritually powerful, I like Uranus lines they are fun and can be like a mix of Neptune and Mars. Very physical but with a spiritual undertone. I felt myself humming with energy so I couldn't sit still to meditate but the energy there is still pretty strong. I've never really been a long a sun line and when I've traveled through sun line places. I just get angry and want to leave immediately. But I think that's a more personal thing. I've never been anywhere near a major Venus Line, but the minor Venus lines are nice, I wouldnt say it's especially good for spirituality. But if you like having nice things and maybe a little more money and more friends. Then Venus is good. All in all though. Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Saturn are where you want to be to discover spirituality. And the moon is the best place to learn, practice and nurture that side. For me at least. You may find different results since we are different natally.
By the way, I've been as far west as Hawaii and as far east as Virginia and everywhere in between so I know that only accounts for like 1/3 or so of the possible lines I could encounter but I hope this helps.

Chihuahua

Dear TimmyTT,

Thank you for your thoughtful response and for sharing your valuable experience. I am new to astrology and have much to learn. Your suggestions are a welcome addition to my knowledge cauldron.

I am also looking at David Cochrane, Liz Greene, and Stephen Forrest books. I think you are right, the outer planets are a major influence here, for my concerns, but properly tying them into my inner planet stories and the total picture seems important too ... I'm working on it ... trying to figure out exactly which "lines" I should be optimizing for.

I am giving myself a crash course in astrology, and am a bit overwhelmed at the moment with trying to make sense of "all the lines." I will likely post here again as I progress in developing my personal AstroMap protocol. Thank you,

Chi

Last edited:

Cap

Thank you for your help.

I cannot help you astrologically, just wanted to say that spiritual progress doesn't depend on location, all places are equally good. Astrology has its limitations, it can describe your life circumstances - the very thing you are trying to transcend with your meditation practice. The goal of your practice is beyond astrology.

I'm sure some would disagree, I use 12th house for all advanced spiritual practices. Having ruler of 12th in 12th (whole signs) in her own sign is very good indication of self-realization potential, but astrology can tell only so much concerning this subject because astrology describes the life of consciousness localized (self-identified) with the body/mind. Everything beyond egoic consciousness is beyond the reach of astrology.

thelivingsky

I cannot help you astrologically, just wanted to say that spiritual progress doesn't depend on location, all places are equally good. Astrology has its limitations, it can describe your life circumstances - the very thing you are trying to transcend with your meditation practice. The goal of your practice is beyond astrology.

I'm sure some would disagree, I use 12th house for all advanced spiritual practices. Having ruler of 12th in 12th (whole signs) in her own sign is very good indication of self-realization potential, but astrology can tell only so much concerning this subject because astrology describes the life of consciousness localized (self-identified) with the body/mind. Everything beyond egoic consciousness is beyond the reach of astrology.

I tend to agree. I suspect that as one advances on the spiritual path they transcend the limitations of their astrological chart.

192enoch

Thank you for your help.

I would recommend looking into esoteric, evolutionary astrology - Alice A. Baily and Helena Blavakski to start. Also Jeffrey Wolf Green. Evolutionary astrology can perhaps best be described as the evolution of the soul. I'm new here so if I can locate your chart I'll take a quick peek if you'd like. I hope this helps and welcome to ascension!