Advice on very karmic synastry with someone I work closely with (my boss)

MJ82

I am attaching our synastry bi-wheel (I am on the outside, female), she is on the inside.

I know there are number of challenges, but also positive feelings of empathy. It looks very karmic. I am just so eager for advice on how to keep things stable and positive so things don't turn sour due to misunderstandings or nebulousness, because I can see there are some risks.

We work together and with the heavy 12th house/8th house overlays, moon-pluto, mars-pluto, venus-mars double whammies, north-node and IC contacts, there is much intensity between us but also some inexplicable dynamics to navigate.

Please be sensitive when commenting because I have to do what I can to make this relationship work.

I am really seeking constructive advice, clarity and also a little reassurance that not all is doomed...

Thanks in advance.

[Synastry charts deleted, composite chart below]

Last edited:

katydid

I am a little confused about your question. Are you asking about the synastry between a manager and employee---and how to best work out the office relationship?

OR are you asking about the possibility of a romantic relationship?

MJ82

Hi Katydid, thanks for the reply. No I'm not asking about the possibility of a romantic relationship but rather asking about the synastry between me and this person and how we can positively navigate the more intense undercurrents and overcome some of the potential challenges. I guess I'd like people's thoughts on our synastry overall (probably a simpler way of putting it) :)

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Hi Katydid, thanks for the reply. No I'm not asking about the possibility of a romantic relationship but rather asking about the synastry between me and this person (my managar) and how we can positively navigate the more intense undercurrents and overcome some of the potential challenges. I guess I'd like people's thoughts on our synastry overall (probably a simpler way of putting it) :)

"and how we can positively navigate the more intense undercurrents and overcome some of the potential challenges."

what are the issues? vague to me from this.

what are the undercurrents you are asking about.

MJ82

Seriously I'm just interested in a reading. As I mentioned in my first post, there are a number of intense double whammies which could lead to power struggles (I think you can see) so I'm just looking for a reading, some advice, re-assurance...

How about tell me what you see?

rahu

Banned
hi MJ82
these are very complicated and sensitive issues. would you please recalculate the composite and add eros(16) psyche(433) Sappho(80) along with the vertex ,true Lilith(h13) juno,ceres,sedna,orcus,nessus, please.
rahu

Kitchy

Banned
Seriously I'm just interested in a reading. As I mentioned in my first post, there are a number of intense double whammies which could lead to power struggles (I think you can see) so I'm just looking for a reading, some advice, re-assurance...

How about tell me what you see?

you are just intersted in a reading. you are a book. you have chapters and edits and proofreading. hard cover or soft cover?

it's all about how you present yourself.

jupiter retro on your karmic's 1st - boss' mercury uranus in his first likes that big blowup style of yours - but only when it busts him out of his own eccentricities.

you two should work together at burning man is all i want to say.

your 12th house ***** - you'll never get over the nebulousnesses of your "working" relationship unless you both don't have a direction and you leave it to moon in 6th to handle, which is getting the grind done and sacrificing your sanity for the sake of getting the grind done.

Or work in creative pursuits where inspiration works better than "whose running the show here?"

That could go on and on.

Google selflessness - share it with your karmic mate boss and head to Burning Man - that's the only way you two will ever work a groove that isn't based on bad karma.

MJ82

Thanks for the replies - "burning man" lol. How apt �� or maybe too true for comfort.

Rahu thanks a lot for your comment - I will definitely re-post the composite later with the items you requested (later today if I can). Can you tell me a bit about the synastry and composite as it is here for now?

Is there a way of making this work? I do feel a lot of empathy and shared fondness but also the challenges...

We both have strong 12th house/Neptune or Pisces so I am hoping that will make the tricky 12gh house stuff a bit more manageable.

I need a bit of hope.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Thanks for the replies - "burning man" lol. How apt 😊 or maybe too true for comfort.

Rahu thanks a lot for your comment - I will definitely re-post the composite later with the items you requested (later today if I can). Can you tell me a bit about the synastry and composite as it is here for now?

Is there a way of making this work? I do feel a lot of empathy and shared fondness but also the challenges...

We both have strong 12th house/Neptune or Pisces so I am hoping that will make the tricky 12gh house stuff a bit more manageable.

I need a bit of hope.
First off a non astrological comment is that it is unwise to have romantic involvement with in the workplace. No matter what you say, this is the undercurrent. Venus square the node shows a very warm and affectionate vibration between you. Mercury trine the node shows excellent mental connections. You think alike and arrive at the same conclusions. It is interesting that there are vibrant emotions between you yet both are grounded in rationality. Mars conjunct Jupiter trine the sun bodes an excellent professional career.
The Uranus Jupiter midpoint is square the moon so any emotional problems between you would likely lead to your termination. This is why I would like to see the added elements.
rahu

MJ82

First off a non astrological comment is that it is unwise to have romantic involvement with in the workplace. No matter what you say, this is the undercurrent. Venus square the node shows a very warm and affectionate vibration between you. Mercury trine the node shows excellent mental connections. You think alike and arrive at the same conclusions. It is interesting that there are vibrant emotions between you yet both are grounded in rationality. Mars conjunct Jupiter trine the sun bodes an excellent professional career.
The Uranus Jupiter midpoint is square the moon so any emotional problems between you would likely lead to your termination. This is why I would like to see the added elements.
rahu

Thanks a lot Rahu for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it. By the way, from what I can see in the aspect grid of the composite, Venus is not square the Node (though Mercury is trine the Node). Venus in the 12th is square to Mars and Mars is at the end of the 8th house.

I am attaching the composite with the items you asked for added, along with the aspect grid. I will also do the same for the synastry chart in a follow up post if it's of any value.

I don't think our relationship would easily slip into anything inappropriate, but I am aware of a strong mutual draw, though perhaps it is stronger for me.

I'd appreciate all the advice you can offer. I know when there is very strong energy between people if it doesn't have an outlet it can turn sour, and I would absolutely hate for that to happen. I want to contain the relationship - with all of its intensity - into something that can remain positive and clear.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Composite with Added Items.jpg
    Composite with Added Items.jpg
    799.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Composite Aspect Grid with Added Items.jpg
    Composite Aspect Grid with Added Items.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
me thinks you are not being forthright in your query.

you want this person badly.

you can subterfuge with 'power struggle' and such

but ultimately, if you two aren't riding the same wave into the future, you at the helm,

NOTHING BUT NOTHING MEANS NOTHING.

quit gaslighting and be honest?

bang your boss and either you're queen of the hill or queen of the dirtpile.

:ninja::unsure:

never bang your boss unless you got him in the pocket.

otherwise, if you got power struggles with your boss - look for a new job because HE is the one who rules the roost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubIt94oLaBI

katydid

me thinks you are not being forthright in your query.

you want this person badly.

you can subterfuge with 'power struggle' and such

but ultimately, if you two aren't riding the same wave into the future, you at the helm,

NOTHING BUT NOTHING MEANS NOTHING.

quit gaslighting and be honest?

bang your boss and either you're queen of the hill or queen of the dirtpile.

:ninja::unsure:

never bang your boss unless you got him in the pocket.

otherwise, if you got power struggles with your boss - look for a new job because HE is the one who rules the roost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubIt94oLaBI

She. Her boss is a she. :cool:

MJ82

Nobody here is "gas lighting" and I am being painfully honest. I think you've said more than enough Kitchy... and so have I for that matter. I'm looking for genuine astrological insight.

katydid

I am a little concerned about the Mars/Pluto and the Jupiter/Uranus conjunctions. I worry that you will fall into a spontaneous, impulsive physical situation that will be hard to come back from. It can make things very messy and complicated, if so.

Mars conjunct Pluto, in synastry, has a hard time keeping things above board, and it is hard to remain civil, if things do not work out. :unsure:

Jupiter/Uranus throws caution to the wind because you both get swept up in the moment. But your work situation makes that difficult as time goes on.

MJ82

Putting aside the "risk" of something happening, are there mitigating factors that can keep the relationship on a positive and honest path, despite heavy energy between us?

Rahu I am especially keen to hear from you about the more detailed composite and synastry.

Last edited: