Read My Chart Please!

Ekimrekteb

Hello Friends! Like many of you, I have spent a few years pouring over my chart, and I am always learning something new as a go deeper down the rabbit hole. Some quick facts about me: I believe in reincarnation, whole house signs, certain aspects of vedic astrology (but with tropical/western planetary positioning), and I have recently delved more deeply into evolutionary astrology. My world view on astrology is a bit of a hodge podge! With regard to EA, a pivotal year in my life came with my marriage in 2002 and subsequent births of my two daughters, whose Plutos each fall in my fourth house Sag, each creating mutable grand crosses with my natal planets, thus completing two grand cross circuits with my 5 T squares. There are lots of challenging aspects in my natal chart as you can see (11 oppositions, 11 squares, and 11 conjunctions with a massive stellium in my Pisces 7th house). Career has always been a huge focus for me, and four years ago I made a huge switch professionally from an advertising/marketing executive to a full time college professor, which also seems to be consistent with my 3rd house south node/9th house north node. What do you see? Would love to hear your thoughts/opinions. Thanks!
Ekim

Attachments

• MEB_2-20-1966.jpg
    MEB_2-20-1966.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 20