Is this jupiter ruined?

Zora

Account Closed
Hi everyone!

I am interested in knowing if my jupiter is really ruined by squareing the planets in my house X.

https://imgur.com/a/2Ej96Bl

Thanks! :smile:

Hi Scorpio,

I don't believe that any planet can be ruined by aspects - a square is just a challenge to evolve both planet energies to their best (success).

For me - jupiter's square with your mercury is very close and the most strong effective. Square on sun and venus to me is of too wide orb to be strong effective - but some others may see it different.

Mercury rules your 6th house work and your 9th house - education. Education is important for you and a continous challenge to be successful in your career 10th house, to give a personal contribution to society - jupiter rules 12th house and to let your leo-jupiter glowing in 7th house - in meeting people and partners.

But did you notice that jupiter is part of a grand Yod - called the finger of God ? With mars as ruler of IC and 4th house and neptune at apex ? This is an energy not easy to handle and to grasp - as it is kinda subliminal effective.

Attachments

• !1 Jupiter question.jpg
    !1 Jupiter question.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you for your answers!
I am aware of the two yods of my natal chart, but
I don't find any meaning yet

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

YOD :smile:

aspyod.gif
Also known as the Finger of Fate

or the Finger of God, Yod is the name given
to two planets in opposition
connected to two other planets
one by semi-sextiles
and
the other by quincunxes.

There is a consensus amongst modernist astrologers
that this pattern is important
but few astrologers make much use of it.

The two additional planets
provide a choice of paths for the individual to express or discharge
the tension of the opposition.

Harmelia

Hello Scorpio!
Squares tend to help a person grow and change. They do not ruin. Squares are good.

I think you might be asking about your Jupiter instead of say, your Moon square Mars or Mars quincunx Neptune - because Jupiter is conjunct your South Node and the South Node symbolizes your big wound in life. Therefore, Jupiter is part of your wound and brings you some pain.

The wound has to do with your identity and who you are in relationship. You could have been pampered or spoiled as a child and you are perhaps a bit self-centered. That's one possibility. Maybe you were born to a wealthy family and expectations have been placed on you that aren't you. For instance, you may be expected to run the family business or excel in something you really have no talent for or don't want to do. It could also be that your parents didn't help you build in confidence but still had great expectations for you.

The yod apex is Neptune in the 12th. A yod usually means there is something to be let go of. Moon is in Pisces in the 3rd house. I think the 12th house is spacious. Your Moon is Spacious - you can be very imaginative - you can have many great ideas. You can think big. I think the yod is just trying to help you be less in Pisces and more thoughtful. You need to think about the details - that's 3red house and Gemini. In the details, you will discover how to bring about success in a big project. Without attention to the details, big dreams die. Also, this lifetime is more about YOU than accomplishing something big for others or society. Maybe you will accomplish something big, but you have to find yourself first. Once you truly know what YOU need, then you can align your personal goals with doing something that benefits others. Then you will FLY.

Jupiter can think too big and unrealistically - so maybe you have suffered because you tried something and failed because it was more than you could handle. Maybe you think you are better or more than you really are and misjudge what you can do. You may be overconfident or lacking in real confidence. You may have been told you are great when you didn't earn it. There are several possibilities here.

There is a need to evaluate yourself and who you are and what you want to do realistically. You need to know yourself better - explore yourself with an eye on what makes you happy. You are here to truly find yourself and to develop your own unique qualities rather than do what is expected of you or following someone else's idea of what's good for you.

Jupiter is helping you realize that what you have been told about yourself isn't necessarily true and now you are to explore your true talents, true desires, true sense of self and bring yourself forward.

Jupiter isn't ruined, but it is operating in a negative way when conjunct the South Node. It's telling you that it's time to do positive Jupiter instead of negative Jupiter. Positive Jupiter has faith in you. It wants you to do well, to thrive, to grow and become. Very often, Jupiter needs a reality check and your Saturn conjunct your ASC is giving you a reality check. Do not feel badly. We all have a big challenge in our lives. Yours is to discover who you truly are and to do some very sober reality testing. It's time to step back and explore your inner nature. You will do it through exploring relationships and getting a new feedback system in place. If you meet someone you like and admire, own those qualities for yourself. It's a signal that you want to develop those qualities. You are actually very attractive to other people. You have a lot of empathy for them. You're good at communicating. I think maybe you might actually really know what you want to do in your life. If you do, then just know that Jupiter will try to make you believe you can save the world or do too much - you think too big. Always have a fact-checker handy - a reality check on your big ideas, and then, Jupiter will function much better for you.

Your yod is saying that something needs to be let go of. Neptune is at the apex of your yod – 12th house – Pisces’s natural house. Your Moon is in Pisces too, 3rd house. Pisces, Neptune and 12th house can give a person a huge imagination. Jupiter traditionally rules Pisces. It’s spacious. I think the 3rd house Moon placement is to help you get more into Gemini energy – thinking about the details. The details are necessary to bring about success in a project. Without attention to details, many endeavors fail and a person may lose confidence. Gemini and Mercury are Jupiter and Sagittarius’s opposite. You need to balance both. You are balanced too far in the Jupiter-Pisces side. You need to work at paying attention to the details and be more realistic first about yourself, and then about anything you endeavor to do. Then, you will fly.

Last edited: