Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

''The same for the Descendant, with the arrow pointing downward (/) on the right side for the Northern hemisphere, and downward (\) on the left side for the Southern hemisphere, showing the direction the Sun travels during the night in any given location.''

You meant during the first half of the day?

When it's below the horizon.

david starling

I thought Sagittarius was Chiron, not Apollo.

The Centaur image for Sagittarius includes the entire race of Centaurs, not just Chiron, its most illustrious, but in some ways, least typical member.
After Saturn's defeat and imprisonment by the Olympian deities, his son Chiron was adopted and mentored by Apollo. Apollo RULED archery, and Sagittarius is the Sign of the Archer. Therefore and to wit, Apollo is the Native-ruler of Sagittarius.

petosiris

Banned
The Centaur image for Sagittarius includes the entire race of Centaurs, not just Chiron, its most illustrious, but in some ways, least typical member.
After Saturn's defeat and imprisonment by the Olympian deities, his son Chiron was adopted and mentored by Apollo. Apollo RULED archery, and Sagittarius is the Sign of the Archer. Therefore and to wit, Apollo is the Native-ruler of Sagittarius.

How does this translate to the material fortune or psychology of the native?

david starling

Jupiter in Capricorn--Catalytic in the realm of Matter.
I'm expecting something important from the upcoming Sun/Jupiter conjunction in tropical Capricorn, which is within the influence of the Age Window. Jupiter is supportive of the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn under Saturnian rulership into that of Aquarius, under Uranian rulership. This conjunction is also Trine :uranus: in tropical :taurus:.

Ukpoohbear

I haven’t had any dreams but I’ve been feeling close in character to a past life as a warrior, as if the veils between the dimensions have decreased and allowed them to interact with me this lifetime. It basically happens when it’s a ‘me against the world’ Type of feeling, when survival is a must and I’m having to hustle my way through life. The warrior person really enjoys when life is about survival, he wants to set up camp, build a fire, take stock of provisions, whereas before he turned up I was all feeling sorry for myself. It’s a legit feeling where I feel I’m living another dimension within this one.

Ukpoohbear

A yod was activated by Mars recently, I think that has to do with it but since the new moon, I woke up yesterday feeling completely unspiritual and feeling as if every corner of my life is failing, so I’ve had to look inward and recognise improvements in my soul, which can’t be measured on the outside. But I’m feeling better today, the warrior is back and I’m ready to hustle again but oh life is harsh sometimes. I’m al by myself, which the warrior likes but feeling it’s me against the world requires courage which the other side to me wants to curl up and cry about. Warrior gonna hustle though.

Gemini888

Gem, that all sounds so multi-layered and confusing. My goodness, it would be challenging for a person to sort through even if s/he wasn’t autistic - involves constant reality-testing! Do you get to talk about any of that when classifying speech?

Now you are starting to see why my mental health declined after some time of isolation :biggrin: In some way I think I'm doing twice as much work as my classmates, even though the number of words I have to look through may be the same as them. Most of them are just analysing books, videos and stuff, one body of work, no one has to dive into the abyss like me :ninja:

I just talked to my professor a while ago. She just told me to document everything I did, as if I'm writing a diary. So I will get to talk about that, really wildly indeed.

What if a person makes objective progress in speech during an interaction and then realizes they were being trolled, do they regress?
That sounds like an interesting scenario. I wonder what would happen too. Most of the convos I analyzed are just him being trolled without knowing it so no data for that.

I just felt very old and plodding, reading what you described through my outdated lens of sincerity - Ha :)
Don't worry, I remember you talked about 4chan, so I don't think you are that outdated :tongue:

TBH though, working with this thing requires a lot of knowledge of the Internet culture. There are just soooooooo many references that if you aren't familiar with the culture you will be left confused. That would be inconvenient especially when most of my job is to analyze what being said based on contexts. I'm glad I spent too much time on the Internet :D

Is there a review process, once you've finished it?
Of course. That's part of my work after all.

Last edited:

Gemini888

A yod was activated by Mars recently, I think that has to do with it but since the new moon, I woke up yesterday feeling completely unspiritual and feeling as if every corner of my life is failing, so I’ve had to look inward and recognise improvements in my soul, which can’t be measured on the outside. But I’m feeling better today, the warrior is back and I’m ready to hustle again but oh life is harsh sometimes. I’m al by myself, which the warrior likes but feeling it’s me against the world requires courage which the other side to me wants to curl up and cry about. Warrior gonna hustle though.
I won't ask you to reveal much, but is the planet being activated the focal point of your yod? If so it would be especially heavy on you.