Need Advice On Career/Life Calling

Sparks6

I recently graduated high school this past year. I've been struggling to get even a job at mcdonalds/entry level work. I currently have been looking towards school to at least have better chances of getting some kind of income. I have never worked before but I have been trying so hard to find some sort of work.

I happen to have a very wide variety of interests (unsurprisingly with Gemini ascendant/moon). While looking at the available courses that are there in college, I feel that there isn't anything that will allow me to express my self. I don't know what to do, no sense of direction. I notice that I have many planets in the sixth house. Which from my understanding explains the situation of work/health. My astrological analysis isn't up to par to quite understand the chart completely.

If anyone could shed some light on what my chart says according about my career/lifepath, would be lovely. Certainly at a moment of crossroadsn :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_alex_hp.25580.27715.gif
    astro_w2at_01_alex_hp.25580.27715.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

kimbermoon

10th H considerations: the outcomes of your efforts in life, be this a professional career or a mother invested in raising a family [LIFE PATH]; the dominance of Saturn in the chart is very telling, especially in view of it's mixed aspects....consider it's rulership of the 8th/9th cusp as well.
I would say that in the younger years, you are apt to experience hurdles or blockages in attaining a sense of achievement and fulfillment in life...no light and airy path for you. As such it is incumbent upon you to accept the need for responsibility and being accountable for your own actions in life...[realizing that your actions in the present are creating your future...]
the implications of the Sun/Jupiter/Pluto and Saturn are significant...doubly reinforced by the square with Mars; without a strong balancing between Saturn and Mars, there can be many ups and downs. The connections between the 6th and 10th depict difficulties in attaining employment without a great deal of effort...surely you are aware of the economic downturn and recent political crisis in the U.S...don't be fooled into thinking this will have no affect on you...keep yourself updated on the statistics as far as unemployment rates...
What also stands out in the chart is the pyramid shape configuration, created by the out- of -sign grand trine...with Saturn being in a water sign many would overlook this configuration, however I think it is still an important feature of influence.
Your difficulties in gaining employment is going to construct a new reality for your generation [the Indigos]...that is a whole other story that must be factored into the play [the conjunct of Neptune/Uranus].
There is much to consider in the understanding of your true calling in life...not enough space here to go into it; Saturn in Pisces relates to important healing in life and the need for being more attuned to the collective, than in past generations...what you will realize in time is that you cannot continue to trust in the 'systems' of the past and must find new and more innovative ways of sustaining yourself in a rapidly changing world. With the Nodal Axis there is a destiny involving the struggle between the material and the spiritual, during a future time of not being able to rely on the material to sustain you...contact me if you would like to know more.

Culpeper

Premium Member
From a traditional approach your chart does not say much about a career. Mercury, Venus and Mars are all cadent and weak. Your strong planets are the Moon in the first house and Saturn in the 10th whole sign house. These two both rule maritime occupations of all kinds. The 10th, 2nd and 6th houses whole sign are also used for finding suitable employment and they are water signs and very productive.

All those planets in the 6th house can indicate a military occupation, but if you do enlist, it should be in the Navy. You have a strong 9th house which can indicate teaching, but you will have to have the right university degree to do that. With Cancer as the second house ruled by a powerful Moon, you should be able to make money in due course. Look for jobs that pay well not for something where you can "express yourself". This is also indicated by Pisces as the 10th and Saturn.

With Pisces ruling 10th house of career, life path, look for Piscean professions, but ones that are grounding. This may be related to sea, but also it can refer to caring and compassionate roles, including charity and spiritual vocations, or anything that improves the development of people from a heart-based or spiritual approach. Neptune, ruler of 10th house is conjunct Uranus in Capricorn, and Saturn is also in the 10th house. This suggests an organisational role that is helping to break new ground, or is slightly alternative - because of the influence of Uranus. With Saturn in the 10th look at developing yourself as an authority figure with a compassionate heart. The trine of Uranus and Neptune to Chiron in Virgo suggest you can have a healing influence. Jupiter conjunct Sun in Scorpio in the 6th house of work conditions help activate these outer planets of life path through their sextile. They are also powerfully conjuncting Pluto, strong in it's own sign. This all suggests a powerful presence and ability to transform others, ultimately, in the highest expression, by awakening them spiritually. Mercury is in Scorpio 6th house too, emphasising, with Gemini ascendant, the power of your words. You could be a counsellor, a motivational speaker, or an instructor of some sort. The one thing to watch is the square of Sun and Jupiter to Mars, which warns of misuse of power. You can eventually become a powerful person as part of your profession, but by developing your spiritual, heart-based side, you can integrate it for the purposes of empowering others, rather than being destructive in your profession.

Although this is rather general, it points to developing your personal power as somebody of authority, with a heart and spiritual focus, and strong communication skills. Exactly what career would encompass these qualities depends on your own creative thinking and ability to attract the opportunities to you, but I could not see yourself settling in a menial job. You have a lot to give, and a lot of personal power waiting to unfold, and perhaps first you need to work on developing yourself as you try out different jobs that enable you to express the qualities I have described above, before everything comes together.

I hope that helps, and good luck!

Last edited:

Sparks6

Thank you starlight, that was really well laid out. I certainly agree with the potential that I feel in me, it seems as though like you said. That will be a longs way off, not in near future will that come across. I'm interested if you could point out other aspects of the chart, such as love?

Much love

Jupiter, ruler of your house of relationships, and Venus, planet of relationships, are both in Scorpio in the 6th house. This suggests that your relationships can be emotionally deep and powerful, and may be formed in your job, or through your job, or with someone who is interested in your line of work. The main thing to be aware of is not going over the top, which would probably be expressed in overuse of will, such that you could find yourself in an overdominant role, with a tendency to manipulate or lash out if expressed negatively. You need freedom to express yourself and to be a strong person, which will cause you to react angrily if this is not the case. It's getting the balance right, so that you don't suppress the other person, but help to empower them too. The relationships are likely to be quite deep and growth-inducing, and will explore in particular deep emotions, sexuality, and power. You could say they will be magnetic, and people will certainly experience your magnetism. Moon in Gemini may try to analyse the emotions rationally, but the emotions are to be felt and expressed as a transformational experience. It's important not to keep secrets and to share your depths, because your relationships are quite Plutonic - Pluto being Lord of the Underworld. You will be transformed by your relationships, and help to transform others. But be prepared for powerful emotional stuff to surface that might not be all sweetness and light - such as fears, jealousies, and issues of power and abandonment - and to transform these emotions productively rather than be dominated by them.

The main thing in summary to learn about is not going to excess as this is a very likely possibility, and to try and use the Gemini Moon constructively, so that your emotions are consciously experienced rather than allowed to erupt reactively or unconsciously. Once again, I emphasise you are a very powerful person, and when integrated with your spiritual focus this will bring a lot of good to others, especially in your capacity to transform people's lives for the better.

mdinaz

Currently Saturn is transiting your heavy 6th house. This is going to be a stressful time for a while until it finishes crossing all these personal planets. I'd suggest not making any permanent decisions just yet. Transiting Neptune is also crossing your Saturn next year and will be square your Ascendant after that so you've got awhile to think about this, don't plan everything just yet, you'll likely change your mind later. Perhaps for now you should just concentrate on working and getting your basic classes out of the way.

Sparks6

That is exactly what has been experienced and also what I have learned during the process Starlight! Very accurate interpretations indeed :) Thank you for answering that extra bit.

I am very spiritual as you can already tell, studying the esoteric mysteries extensively and continuing to understand my self/life/universe in all its wonderful glories :) Blessings and love to all who reply and if others see something that they feel they should point out. Do write it down, it will be certainly helpful!

Much love

That is exactly what has been experienced and also what I have learned during the process Starlight! Very accurate interpretations indeed :) Thank you for answering that extra bit.

I am very spiritual as you can already tell, studying the esoteric mysteries extensively and continuing to understand my self/life/universe in all its wonderful glories :) Blessings and love to all who reply and if others see something that they feel they should point out. Do write it down, it will be certainly helpful!

Much love

Thank you, I am glad to have helped. May you be blessed on your journey. Love and Light to you!