Venus in Scorpio males... Why so intense????

Roseapple

I have never come across men who are more intense than men who have their Venuses in Scorpio. It does not matter if his Sun is in Virgo or Sun in Libra because they act the same way when it comes to love!

They scare me with their intensity and I find myself running for the hills when dealing with these men. They want to know everything about you, calls you or texts you every single hour. They leave you with no breathing space! Sometimes you feel like you have a stalker even without your celebrity status.

Talk about jealousy! These men are somehow wired to think that you are having affairs with every single male on the planet. They constantly doubt you and insist that you have been doing something bad behind their backs.

Constantly fluctuates between passive aggressive behavior. Totally controlling, heck they even want to know what you are thinking! I have dealt with 3 men who have this placement and I am officially swearing off them in the future!

Has anyone ever dealt or had a relationship with Venus in Scorpio males? Does it always have to be this intense all the time?

Veronica

I had a very intense " thing" with a male who has a venus-mars conjuction in scorpio Sun and Moon in Sag... he was very difficult to understand because there he has a very intense Venus-Mars conjunction in Scorpio ( also watery placement) so its very personal... yet his Sun and Moon are in Sag... it was mega intense, in the sense you know you are being sucked in and you are letting yourself be sucked in by another... But it got to the point.. I was making myself paranoid with jealousy and paranoia... ( his Sag ways were still there) And even though the chemistry was intense His Venus opposed my Mars, My Venus trined his Pluto, And my Moon trined his Mars, and really nice Jupiter/ Moon, Sun cross aspects thrown in the mix... I could just say we had fun.. unfortunately he is a Sag and pretty much one... moon also in Sag.. and Uranus aspected the Sun, Moon, Venus... The sun and moon cross aspects.. So when he eventually started showing his Sag nature... I became totally indignated.. and I just bolted.. ( hurt) yet bolted, no questions or anything asked... I guess bolting saves some face, than dwelling on becoming a doormat once again...

chris

Scorpio is the sign of intensity.

Venus in Scorpio don't appreciate anything that is half-hearted. It's either all your heart or none of it at all. I have a female friend with Scorpio Rising, Venus in Scorpio in the 1st house. And she is like this. No lighthearted fun, only intense relationships.

despite having Venus in Gemini conjunct Mercury, I really don't appreciate light-hearted affairs. Those long-term, clingy relationships are comfortable for my Sun and Moon.

bittermoon

I have a few experiences with Venus in Scorpio. I, and my Scorpio Moon are very much drawn to them. My relationships with guys who had a Scorpio Venus have been the most intense. A lot of it in very good ways. They make for loyal partners, they can make you feel special and let's not even start about sexual attraction!

However, my experience is that they seem to need stability and when that need is compromised, the jealousy comes out and that I find hard to deal with.

Though having said that, the worst case of someone unleashing their jealousy on me was a guy with a well aspected Venus in Pisces :andy:

Veronica

I have a few experiences with Venus in Scorpio. I, and my Scorpio Moon are very much drawn to them. My relationships with guys who had a Scorpio Venus have been the most intense. A lot of it in very good ways. They make for loyal partners, they can make you feel special and let's not even start about sexual attraction!

However, my experience is that they seem to need stability and when that need is compromised, the jealousy comes out and that I find hard to deal with.

Though having said that, the worst case of someone unleashing their jealousy on me was a guy with a well aspected Venus in Pisces :andy:

Venus in Pisces thats kind of odd... did it aspect pluto? or did this guy have any planets in pluto?

bittermoon

I guess you mean 'Scorpio'? Only Neptune, nothing else. His Venus trines his Jupiter. And I know for a fact that he wasn't just obsessive and jealous with me but also with his other (numerous) girlfriends.

queenfluff

Hmm. my ex had Venus in Scorpio and he wasn't intense at all - but always wanted sex (well, that is pretty much a guy thing maybe. hehe). Was into that "connection" word as far as the sex part was concerned - too bad it wasn't anywhere else in the relationship. :sad:

I think it might be because he had a primal triad of all air (Sun and Rising in Libra and Moon in Gemini) Plus a 4 planet stellium of Virgo and one Libra in his 12th house. So lots of air and earth and not much water at all (just Neptune in Scorpio too). The Venus in Scorpio is in his 2nd house.

Because of that Moon in Gemini and all that air - he was kinda more "flighty" and not intense at all. But than I am Scorpio Rising and I know intense when I see it - and he wasn't intense in my book! :)

Lakeside

I'm a male w/ venus in scorpio. It can get intense. it's a gift and a curse lol. its wired cause when I was in hs I wasn't intense at all, infact i would get bored rather quickly, but that has changed now. As far as jealously I seam to get more jealous when im chasing a girl than when I'm with one for whatever reason.

Oh and to answer your question of why? well both me and my sister are venus in scorpio and we both have the issue in love of expecting the worse in every situation(example the person blows us off there prob cheating, lol) She is sun Scorpio so she is ALOT worse than me, but that might help explain it.

Last edited:

Horus

I have never come across men who are more intense than men who have their Venuses in Scorpio. It does not matter if his Sun is in Virgo or Sun in Libra because they act the same way when it comes to love!

They scare me with their intensity and I find myself running for the hills when dealing with these men. They want to know everything about you, calls you or texts you every single hour. They leave you with no breathing space! Sometimes you feel like you have a stalker even without your celebrity status.

Talk about jealousy! These men are somehow wired to think that you are having affairs with every single male on the planet. They constantly doubt you and insist that you have been doing something bad behind their backs.

Constantly fluctuates between passive aggressive behavior. Totally controlling, heck they even want to know what you are thinking! I have dealt with 3 men who have this placement and I am officially swearing off them in the future!

Has anyone ever dealt or had a relationship with Venus in Scorpio males? Does it always have to be this intense all the time?

So what is this a support group for survivors of Venus in Scorpio? Well perhaps you should just stick to light and fun Venus in Air boys and stop trash-talking Venus in Scorpio or inciting a hate fest with negative, blanket generalizations on one placement.

Last edited:

Lakeside

So what is this a support group for survivors of Venus in Scorpio? Well perhaps you should just stick to light and fun and shallow Venus in Air boys and stop trash-talking Venus in Scorpio or inciting a hate fest with negative, blanket generalizations on one placement.

relax, everything will be ok....

Horus

Lakeside, please. Some people just have no idea how hard it is to have Venus in detriment especially when it's afflicted. No empathy, no responsibility for their side of the relationship (it takes two to tango), just blame and criticism.

Last edited:

fushiafairy

I have been involved with several venus in scorpio men, all of which were sun scorpios also. My interactions and level of relationships were different with each of them.
They were all very loyal. Two to me and one to his ex girlfriend from 2 years prior...lol. Needless to say, we never got far in our relationship.
One I was in a relationship with and he could be jealous. He was clingy and semi stalked me after our breakup...nothing scary just annoying. We became close friends later. He had issues, was stingy to the point of people feeling used and could come off as manipulative. Sadly he ODed and died. :(
The third one I married and was with for 14 years. He has 4 personal planets in scorpio even. He was never clingy at all. He was never jealous or suspicious or controlling when we were together. He got jealous for awhile after we broke up though, but got over it. He is intense because he is stubborn and opionated, but he is mainly about having fun in life. He is very good looking! We get along fairly well.

Horus

Venus in Scorpio has some of the best descriptions, I don't understand why its considered to be afflicted. I mean theres magnetism, intensity, etc. With Venus in Virgo its just organizing closets or something lol. I havent dated anyone with Venus in Scorpio, but I know Venus in Pisces, or Cancer could be intense.

It's not "afflicted" unless it has hard aspects with another planet -especially bad if its a malefic one like Saturn or Pluto. But Venus is in detriment in Scorpio (and Aries), and Venus is in its fall in Virgo. The latter is because Virgo can be too analytical, critical, and perfectionistic, and these traits don't lend themselves well to romance.

Ekim86

i love my venus in scropio. not to mention its about 3 degrees from pluto and pluto being about 5 degrees from mercury. All in scorpio. I do consider myself to be somewhat intense and extremely loyal in relationships. Cheating doesn't happen ultimately because If I was cheated on I would hit the fan. This is my main motavation for being good. I love very deep relationships. This depth can be achieved in a number of ways. struggling together, fighting, and so on. All hardship just adds up to a more fullfilling relationship. I not big into the mechanical sexual act, its more sacred to me. Jealousy is there alright but I try hard not to show it. I think my Sag sun helps out. Aleister Crowley wrote, and this I'm sure almost all of us with this detriment will agree, "Jealousy with them is a passion far more consuming than the love which has given birth to it." Another quote I also identify with by Crowley is "It will not be content with anything but exact fulfillment of it desires." The magnetism is strong and I beleive i frequently read womens dirty thoughts by looking dead in their eyes when talking to them. In art im a fan of surrealism and anything dark, disgusting, vulgar and intense.

Roseapple

Being a Scorpio Sun myself, the jealousy and intensity is all too familiar to me but this guy takes the cake for the most intense encounter ever!

He just have to over analyze everything I said and somehow manages to pin the blame on me for his insecurities. I am giving us a break, in fact I am shying away from him because my Sagittarius Venus cannot understand the over possessiveness that this man has subjected me to.

Our daily conversation goes on like this... " So,did you meet any men today? He might be better looking than me right? " :annoyed:

He's a good looker and such a sweet guy, no pretenses and very sincere. If only he could tone the intensity a little bit......he'd be perfect!:tongue:

bittermoon

Our daily conversation goes on like this... " So,did you meet any men today? He might be better looking than me right? " :annoyed:

Might not necessarily be his Venus in Scorpio but general issues of low self-esteem. He might just want to keep you close, but instead his behaviour is driving you away. Would need to look at the entire chart, though. As always, there isn't such a thing as a cookie cutter 'Venus in Scorpio'.

Claire19

Venus is our mode of love and jealousy belongs to our Pluto and to an extent our Mars. So what aspects were these planets making to yours???????.....Jealousy is not always a manifestation of love, but of insecurity and control.......

I have Venus in the 8th conjunct Mars Libra and I would not bother with a relationship that was not intense......I have a sextile to Pluto.....:happy: I have had my share of jealousy, obsession and control, but that is part of it all.

:happy:

All for amour....

Planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how they express are *aspects* So depending on how venus in scorpio *acts and/or behaves* we need to see the chart and aspects. :love:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14561

Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10
http://www.soulhealing.com/tutorialwest.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/astrology-glyphs.php

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

what members like to see in a thread – help forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25930

Roseapple

Thank you so much for all the links and replies.

I'm attaching his chart but I can't see anything to justify his intense character other than the Sun conjunct Pluto in his natal chart? Does it mean double the intensity when he has Venus in Scorpio as well? Thanks guys!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_156_erkan_hp.24780.20477.gif
    astro_w2gw_156_erkan_hp.24780.20477.gif
    46.2 KB · Views: 96