Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-25-2017, 02:00 PM

New born astrologic profile?!

hello to everyone!
today my sister gave birth to an absolutely gorgeous baby girl!!!!
i'm just very courious what can you say about her, what are are her strenghts and weaks? how would you describe her by the natal chart and make her astrological profile.
(any opinion is welcomed)
Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26034736_1922276691146711_168031481_n.jpg (55.8 KB, 16 views)

Unread 12-25-2017, 06:49 PM

Re: New born astrologic profile?!

This girl is gonna be Saturn-like and responsible. Focused on Mercury things professionally and centered around others. She may have the need to be social and be accepted. Could have early childhood wounds that affect her view of money and communication. She's got to be wary of not being rational when communicating with others. She may see and experience things that could make her transform and make her want to learn to do the right thing. This is because she's got the Sun in the 8th. My father has also this. He's seen some bad stuff in his time, like how at age 7 he saw his cat die as a result of a bunch of builders throwing rocks at it. Also, it's a great thing this girl you're mentioning has Saturn and Mars in rulership, that always helps to get things done in life, to be responsible and to reach your goals.
Unread 01-08-2018, 07:50 PM

Re: New born astrologic profile?!

thank you very much!!
I noticed she's very saturnian, but somehow i thought she might be very good in arts, like playing a piano, why not?! (sun conjunct venus and pisces moon).

Tags
astrologic, born, profile