Bisex and magick?

Therion

Hi all.
Does this natal chart support bisexuality and peculiar sexual experiences, like sex with transsexuals?
Also this person is involved in the practice of magic.
Are these two items can be seen in the birth chart?

Thanks in advance.

jxt.gif

RodJM

Jupiter opp Uranus and the Pluto sextile Venus aspects would explain a lot :) but I'm not going to go into sign "coloration" as I'm a believer in sidereal astrology and it can differ from the tropical school.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Pluto conjunct the ascending degree, in Scorpio, plus Uranus in partile opposition with Jupiter-mentioned by the previous psoter-(Uranus the unusual and eccentric and exceptional VS Jupiter the conservative and conventional and "rationalist"), might be additional considerations in researching the causal factors involved...

greybeard

The three previous posters beat me to the punch. I concur: partile Jupiter-Uranus opposition and Pluto rising.

I will add that by using chart patterns, Jupiter turns out to be the preeminent planet in the chart (plus this same planet is "handle" of a "fan formation" -- opposition to three planets -- which acts a lot like a stellium but with the emphasis on the single planet) -- so that this exceptional emphasis on Jupiter in the 8th (exalted) gives even stronger pointing to "sex" and "the occult".

A remarkable chart over-all.

Last edited:

mdinaz

I also didn't answer this question because it appears they are asking about someone else and trying to get some dirt.

Therion

Thanks for your answers.
Well, it's not very comfortable talking about my sexual activities, because it belongs to privacy :devil:... but yes... i am also seriously involved in magick - traditional Science of the secrets of Nature (Eliphas Levi). I am a unique and complicated person.
I did not know it was contrary to the rules of the forum does not say whose natal chart... but I'd like to hear opinions of Zarathu and mdinaz, whose comments on the forum I appreciate.

Last edited:

Therion

Also, I effectively practice Tantra- spiritual sex, but only with ladies :cool:.
Does that indicate also Pluto rising, Jupiter aspects and ruler of the 8th house in conjunction with Mars... or? :confused:

Last edited:

GalacticEgg

Hi all.
Does this natal chart support bisexuality and peculiar sexual experiences, like sex with transsexuals?
Also this person is involved in the practice of magic.
Are these two items can be seen in the birth chart?

Thanks in advance.

jxt.gif

There are a lot of points in your(?) chart that would indicate dealings with people of fluid genders/sexualities. I find those with Sun/Moon conj to be rather genderfluid themselves, and your chart is ruled by that Mars in Leo, a flamboyant, proud sign for a proud planet representing the male principle. Many gay friends of mine have this placement. Venus in Virgo looks pretty kinky already, and when she's in cahoots with Saturn in his domicile...hm, anything could happen. I think of leather and chains, lol