Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
It's difficult for me to imagine having a different sign for Sun & Moon ^^'

I'd like to try!

Yes lol me too! What I dint understand are the transits and solar returns. Example my solar return rising will be Pisces so does this mean for the year Iā€™m gona have Pisces traits and how I come across to Others? Do u know what I mean? So you may have Aries rising next year so r u going to have Aries traits?

three M symbols

I don't think you'll act like a pisces.
But you can have some traits (for example being focused more on emotions because it's a water sign)

I looked at the previous 6 years

During 2017-2018, When I had a Pisces SR, it was a nice year. I didn't really had a behaviour of Pisces, but interests or events linked to things that belongs to this sign - like a better creativity, spirituality, I was a little "dreamy" sometimes. Pisces is my 5th house, so this is the way this signs plays out in my life. I also had a good surprise linked to 5th house - love relationship. (7th and 5th house were in good conditions).
I resolved one of my natal issues (saturn in 5th house)
Because Neptune (planet of dissolution) was conjuncting SR asc and transiting Natal Saturn.

I had an Aries ASC (2013-2014. It was my first year of superior school). Even if this ASC was in 5th house, the problem is that Aries rules my 6th house. And Mars was in Leo, very fiery and stubborn.
It's like the citation : Ā«To burn the candle at both ends Ā». Parties/social life/entertainment +work work work VS Health. It was one of the best years of my life, with a great social life, love relationship, skills progress, passion, etc... But also one of the most tiring. Saturn, NN and Venus were conjuncting my Natal ASC. This year had consequences on the next ones. Aries is my South Node sign. And ruled by Mars. So, it's a part of me (that belongs to my ASC ruler, and ASC by conjunction). Not a behavior the SR create. But the SR bring a focus and situations about it. (like the expansion of Jupiter for example, even If I don't know were he was)

otherwise, I had Cancer ASC twice, and Virgo once, but it wasn't some good years.
(dealing with emotionnal/affective security - or anxiety, concrete material or intellectual problems)

Sag was a nice one, with a lot of progress. SR ASC was in the last degrees of my 1st natal house, conjuncting Pluto. I earnt faith and optimism (almost healed my depression), and thanks to this faith, I tried new things, opportunities to change the situation. It gave me a lot of new skills (Sag rules 2nd house). Saturn was transiting my natal Jupiter. SR planets i had : Mars in 1st house, the Sun in 10th with Jupiter, Mercury in 9th house (superior knowledge we earn from experience or difficult situations)

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't think you'll act like a pisces.
But you can have some traits (for example being focused more on emotions because it's a water sign)

I looked at the previous 6 years

During 2017-2018, When I had a Pisces SR, it was a nice year. I didn't really had a behaviour of Pisces, but interests or events linked to things that belongs to this sign - like a better creativity, spirituality, I was a little "dreamy" sometimes. Pisces is my 5th house, so this is the way this signs plays out in my life. I also had a good surprise linked to 5th house - love relationship. (7th and 5th house were in good conditions).
I resolved one of my natal issues (saturn in 5th house)
Because Neptune (planet of dissolution) was conjuncting SR asc and transiting Natal Saturn.

I had an Aries ASC (2013-2014. It was my first year of superior school). Even if this ASC was in 5th house, the problem is that Aries rules my 6th house. And Mars was in Leo, very fiery and stubborn.
It's like the citation : Ā«To burn the candle at both ends Ā». Parties/social life/entertainment +work work work VS Health. It was one of the best years of my life, with a great social life, love relationship, skills progress, passion, etc... But also one of the most tiring. Saturn, NN and Venus were conjuncting my Natal ASC. This year had consequences on the next ones. Aries is my South Node sign. And ruled by Mars. So, it's a part of me (that belongs to my ASC ruler, and ASC by conjunction). Not a behavior the SR create. But the SR bring a focus and situations about it. (like the expansion of Jupiter for example, even If I don't know were he was)

otherwise, I had Cancer ASC twice, and Virgo once, but it wasn't some good years.
(dealing with emotionnal/affective security - or anxiety, concrete material or intellectual problems)

Sag was a nice one, with a lot of progress. SR ASC was in the last degrees of my 1st natal house, conjuncting Pluto. I earnt faith and optimism (almost healed my depression), and thanks to this faith, I tried new things, opportunities to change the situation. It gave me a lot of new skills (Sag rules 2nd house). Saturn was transiting my natal Jupiter. SR planets i had : Mars in 1st house, the Sun in 10th with Jupiter, Mercury in 9th house (superior knowledge we earn from experience or difficult situations)

Hey Three How are you?

I've been busy these last few days so sorry I haven't replied.
Wow that's a lot of info....Thank You. You have made me feel better with your insights and I'm glad to have read these.
It is interesting to see how things panned out for you.
This year to me feels like it is the planning year fo for next year. I did read this somewhere too. I can't remember where though. I can see a lot of people just waiting for next year and planning things. Well it seems that way anyway.

three M symbols

Don't be sorry ^^

You can reply whenever you want, don't feel obliged. I'll be busy sometimes too

Is Pisces your current SR ASC, or the one of next year?
if it is, what is your current SR ASC?

I see people planning too.
Some are starting/ending things, other can feel lost or uncertains about which way to follow.

Do you practise numerology?
Next year will be a collective year number 4
4 is the most solid "earthy" number. Like the four seasons, four elements, four legs of a table (I don't know if my translation is correct.)

Personal years numbers are also interestings

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Don't be sorry ^^

You can reply whenever you want, don't feel obliged. I'll be busy sometimes too

Is Pisces your current SR ASC, or the one of next year?
if it is, what is your current SR ASC?

I see people planning too.
Some are starting/ending things, other can feel lost or uncertains about which way to follow.

Do you practise numerology?
Next year will be a collective year number 4
4 is the most solid "earthy" number. Like the four seasons, four elements, four legs of a table (I don't know if my translation is correct.)

Personal years numbers are also interestings

Wow three! Iā€™ve never looked into numerology deeply. Sounds good though. Iā€™ve never got to look at the concept of it all.

I think itā€™s wonderful you see the planning etc too! Must be a thing.

I have Pisces sr asc next year
Now I have Scorpio sr asc I feel a bit tense this year but not as bad as 2018 and Iā€™ve looked back to see i had cancer asc sr. Had a lot of issues at work and I feel now, if Iā€™m honest, kind of fighting any authority, which I know is not good and need to Chanel it in another way but Iā€™m the same if I donā€™t like something or feel something is not right Iā€™m challenging it but not the correct way so Iā€™m reflecting in my behaviour and how Iā€™m winding others up when I know full well that I can use my challenging behaviour in other ways to bring the best out of ppl. Itā€™s been a tough year

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi Hkk, how are you ?
fighting any authority sounds like scorpio ASC (with a mars tough aspect, if it doesn't plays out in a good way)

Hey three m šŸ˜ Iā€™m good thank you šŸ™ how are you?
I think your spot on. Itā€™s funny how things turn out and when you look at the chart it fits the circumstances. I just donā€™t want anyone to walk over me or even attempt to. Does that sound crazy?

three M symbols

I'm good too :) Happy to chat with you a bit tonight

It doesn't sounds crazy. This is how I am too, because of my natal chart. Respect is important. Scorpio ASC don't do compromises on certain things

I don't know if I had an SR Venus in 12th house.
This year, my SR Venus is in SR 5th. On the cusp between natal houses 12th-1st.
But I count it as a 1st house placement because the orb is 1 or 2Ā°. (it conjunct SR asc).
I'll check the previous years to tell you

no, I didn't found other informations about my RS this week

three M symbols

I looked at the 10 lasts years, and I didn't had Venus in SR 12th house.
(but in my natal 12th house, yes. And it played out as a lot of illusions with relationships, even if good things happened)

How do you feel about this placement?

david starling

Hi~~~ greetings~:love:

Did you know the symbol for Pluto is the "bident", Pluto's scepter, representing Earthly authority? It's equivalent to the three-pronged, lightning-bolt trident of Zeus/Jupiter, and the fisherman's trident of Poseidon/Neptune. American football uses the bident for its goalposts.
Very Plutonian.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Did you know the symbol for Pluto is the "bident", Pluto's scepter, representing Earthly authority? It's equivalent to the three-pronged, lightning-bolt trident of Zeus/Jupiter, and the fisherman's trident of Poseidon/Neptune. American football uses the bident for its goalposts.
Very Plutonian.

Yeah, I have read about it before except for the American football. No idea about the football cause I don't play football.