Would anyone be willing to give me a natal reading?

moonmoney

Good day!

I am new to Vedic astrology and I believe it would be helpful for me to have a reading done if anybody has the time and willingness.

I am wondering about my future spouse: will I get married? What will they be like? Their signs/planets? Will I have children? Will I have a lucky period or career success?

Are there any challenges that jump out?

I was born 22:50 on July 20th 1992 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

creativei

You are pisces as pisces rasi uttarabadra nak . ruled by saturn ! good for spiritual and overseas success .

Married life is fairly nice , spouse is pretty , somewhat dark ! , intelligent ,youthful , sexy , independent self willed , at times have some mental tantrums . she is irreligious and quarrelsome . highly courageous . even slaps you if you commits mistake ! .so don't play with her emotions and dont take things granted . mostly from medical field or legal , if else then lecturer .

You are deprived parents care ,esp father , he may died when you are young , even mom present you had a hard time with her , emotionally cold reserved strict mother . your spouse will have similar qualities like your mother , except few things . your are good at communication and if u say one thing others will take it as magic , influential speaker . at times you suffer financially but it will be fine , you may get into debts after marriage , due to your spouse and children . money is wasted by them . love marriage is not in your card though you may wish ,. you are emotionally influenced by women . life changes lot after child birth . you may also disputes in ancestral property . you wont get any property from mother side ,even it comes lost . bros will oppose you and gives many troubles . upto 55 life is miserable after that things will change gradually and you will have full happiness in old age . since 5th house highly afflicted children's will give troubles upto their 32 age after that they will come up good . your mind is own enemy . many times you might you may thought of running away some where or ending life . but somehow you make up your mind to live . mind is filled with past bitter painful experience . that gives negative thoughts engage yourself in spirituality . you have delayed childbirth and your spouse has c-section . mostly first daughter and boy .

Career success is not possible now , since you are running 8th lord period you face many disgrace , 8th lord in 5th gives fall of position ., suddenly it drags you from everything . if u had a good job then suddenly you may lose now and may forced to accept low profile job . sudden change in financial position occur . changes in mindset , changes in home , changes in status , changes marital position occurs . this venus dasa gives separation from mother and mother land . mind has to suffer and should face disgrace , so take proper action , plan your savings . don't spend much or live lavish . control your emotions and finance . majority of problems occur because of your anger . only after 2039 your career will take peak , but in between you have many ups and downs like sanke and ladder ,this venus dasa wil teach you what is life and what people are up to , all the fake illusions of life gets burnt in reality . so bear that with patience and learn lesson from it ,.

possible chance of marriage is 2025. venus dasa mars bukti . exactly at sadesatti ! saturn is waiting for that glorious moment ;ppp

mathur_dinesh

Your rising sign at birth is Aquarius. It rises at 21deg 53min 13sec. The Moon is in Uttar Bhadra nakshatra (constellation) of Saturn.
Saturn owns the Ascendant.It occupies the twelfth house. This placement of the owner of the Ascendant is generally not welcomed but here it is in its own sign and points to stay abroad or away from the place of birth. The Sun rules the seventh house and occupies the sixth in the sign of the Moon. The Sun is in conjunction with Venus and has the aspect of Saturn. This Sun indicates trouble in marriage.
Saturn projects aspect to the second house. This is possibly not good for eloquence.
The Moon and Saturn have exchanged constellations showing much expenses and worry on this account.
Mars rules the tenth house and casts its aspect on the house. You will have a good career.

moonmoney

You are pisces as pisces rasi uttarabadra nak . ruled by saturn ! good for spiritual and overseas success .

Married life is fairly nice , spouse is pretty , somewhat dark ! , intelligent ,youthful , sexy , independent self willed , at times have some mental tantrums . she is irreligious and quarrelsome . highly courageous . even slaps you if you commits mistake ! .so don't play with her emotions and dont take things granted . mostly from medical field or legal , if else then lecturer .

You are deprived parents care ,esp father , he may died when you are young , even mom present you had a hard time with her , emotionally cold reserved strict mother . your spouse will have similar qualities like your mother , except few things . your are good at communication and if u say one thing others will take it as magic , influential speaker . at times you suffer financially but it will be fine , you may get into debts after marriage , due to your spouse and children . money is wasted by them . love marriage is not in your card though you may wish ,. you are emotionally influenced by women . life changes lot after child birth . you may also disputes in ancestral property . you wont get any property from mother side ,even it comes lost . bros will oppose you and gives many troubles . upto 55 life is miserable after that things will change gradually and you will have full happiness in old age . since 5th house highly afflicted children's will give troubles upto their 32 age after that they will come up good . your mind is own enemy . many times you might you may thought of running away some where or ending life . but somehow you make up your mind to live . mind is filled with past bitter painful experience . that gives negative thoughts engage yourself in spirituality . you have delayed childbirth and your spouse has c-section . mostly first daughter and boy .

Career success is not possible now , since you are running 8th lord period you face many disgrace , 8th lord in 5th gives fall of position ., suddenly it drags you from everything . if u had a good job then suddenly you may lose now and may forced to accept low profile job . sudden change in financial position occur . changes in mindset , changes in home , changes in status , changes marital position occurs . this venus dasa gives separation from mother and mother land . mind has to suffer and should face disgrace , so take proper action , plan your savings . don't spend much or live lavish . control your emotions and finance . majority of problems occur because of your anger . only after 2039 your career will take peak , but in between you have many ups and downs like sanke and ladder ,this venus dasa wil teach you what is life and what people are up to , all the fake illusions of life gets burnt in reality . so bear that with patience and learn lesson from it ,.

possible chance of marriage is 2025. venus dasa mars bukti . exactly at sadesatti ! saturn is waiting for that glorious moment ;ppp

Thank you for your response! I am female, so if there are children I will likely be the one having them. I am interested in marrying a man. Does this change anything?

It seems that Saturn is a friend to me, then, instead of an enemy?

creativei

Thank you for your response! I am female, so if there are children I will likely be the one having them. I am interested in marrying a man. Does this change anything?

It seems that Saturn is a friend to me, then, instead of an enemy?

Indeed you marry and will get child , they too will come up well in life , but you will have some struggles in married life . as it happens in everyone life , for you it will be one step high , since its 8th house dasa . many things happens suddenly . it have impact you . but in the end its fine . assume like you found a treasure and its surrounded by deadliest snakes . moving the snakes and taking those treasure its upto you . either you can give up or you can fight . depends on your will power.

Regarding love i say half chance only since meena lagna venus comes as 8th lord it gives bitter experience in love , even though moon owns 5th . 5th lord aspected by 11th and 12th . 12th means loss , go away . you get love but it wont last long . better marry as per your customs and traditions ..

5th house is surrounded by too many malefics mam . its good if you get peace of mind at least . rather getting into love there by getting bitter experience ..

Virinchi

Marriage/relationships will be the biggest karmic burden you are carrying in this life.
This puzzle will remain unsolved and postponed to next life

Zappy

Two aspects of marriage ---- a) traditional(arranged marriage) b) Love marriage)

a) Traditional marriage --- 7th house cuspal sublord must signify either 2nd or 7th or 11th

In your horoscope, 7th House Cuspal Sublord is Saturn. Saturn is in capricorn sign and in shravana nakshtra and sub division of sun.

Saturn occupies 12th and owns 1st and 12th. Shravana nakshtra ruled by moon. Moon is in 1st and owns 6th. Sublord Sun is in 5th and owns 7th

Saturn as a planet - 12,1
starlord moon - 1,6
sublord sun - 5,7

Though Sublord sun is signifying 5th and 7th, however sublord cannot deliver the results which are not promised by the starlord. In this case moon which is the starlord does not signifies 2 or 7 or 11, rather it is signifying 1st(12th from the 2nd) and 6th(12th from the 7th). negative house of marriage.

So traditional/arranged marriage is not promised in this chart.

b) Love Marriage - 5th House Cuspal Sublord must signify 7th,11th,2nd. Also there should be influence of mars or venus or rahu.

5th Cuspal Sublord Mars. Mars is in 2nd and owns 2nd,9th and 10th. Starlord Sun is in 5th and owns 7th. Sublord Jupiter is in 6th and owns 11th.

Mar through it's starlord Sun is significator of 7th and is connected with 11th through it's sublord jupiter.

so love marriage is promised in the chart.

when this might happen... during the join signficator period of 7th,11th,5 and 2nd

2nd--- ket,mar,
7th--- mar,sun
11th-- jup
5th - mar,sun,mer

Sun/Ketu/Jup and Mars will ideally give love marriage results...

Current Mahadasa is of venus... venus is not a significator of 2nd/7th/11th,5th.... So Venus Mahadasa which is till 2039 will not give you love marriage result, however you will be on and off shuffling between relationship... no sign of marriage during this mahadasa... and it will be too late in Sun Mahadasa.