Birth Charts for Inanimate Objects?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I don't even know. I think my time is accurate and should be read as if its a person's birth chart.

Oh I wasn't talking about your case. I was saying your chart and situation is easier because 1 person is in control of the time. So yes, yours can and should be read as a birth chart.

I was explaining a more complex modern situation where government approval and legal documents are involved. Its more complicated to pick the time and date of inception.

AppLeo

Oh I wasn't talking about your case. I was saying your chart and situation is easier because 1 person is in control of the time. So yes, yours can and should be read as a birth chart.

I was explaining a more complex modern situation where government approval and legal documents are involved. Its more complicated to pick the time and date of inception.

Ohhh, sorry I'm really tried right now haha

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Ohhh, sorry I'm really tried right now haha

Lol, no worries. You said you wanted a modern situation, so I gave you an example.

The situation at the time gave me a headache :smile: , so I decided to just go with the Sun, and have the entity birthday exact trine my Sun and be done with it.

I really ought to do better. But sometimes I prefer to just let things happen.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Yes, that can also happen with applications to jobs, different stages of things etc. In that case you have the option to consider the thing of upmost importance in the event, or related each to each stage, for example the beginning of an application may tell you whether you will get the job, but getting the job will tell you how long you are going to stick there, and similarly you can judge of testing stages.

How would you read the event chart though? Would you use transit or synastry connections to the natal chart of the chart owner?

petosiris

Banned
How would you read the event chart though? Would you use transit or synastry connections to the natal chart of the chart owner?

I mentioned the basis of my simple approach in my first reply. I don't generally use transits or synastry with natal, although I have had used the transit of the Moon relative to the first sign with benefics to determine when something will perfect related to a short term event (timings are very tricky). In the Arabic tradition, they had some usage of synastry, for example electing with the nativity Midheaven as Ascendant at the event. I have not experimented with those kind of rules, although I would look at the natal charts and their chronocratorship.

greybeard

Some events, especially those that require social recognition, leave time-stamped documents in their wake. Divorce, birth of a corporation and others all have an exact time recorded as part of the legal process.