What can I expect in the coming year? Need comfort

northernstar

Dear all- I would truly appreciate if any of you would like to help me interpret my chart with transits and progressions!! I have been through my toughest year in a couple of decades and am SO eager to learn when things will improve.

My relationship with my husband is transforming before my eyes, after 16 stable years. Yup- he is having a couple of pluto transits going on, and I am now dreading my own pluto transit crossing my descendant in 2017... Someone told me that since plut is not badly aspected in my natal chart, and since transiting pluto will not be aspecting any natal planets when ebtering my 7th, it should not be too devastating. Any thoughts? I feel the whole last year has been pluto-like in my relationship (as well as uranus, my husband has progr venus opp natal uranus in 2017, and transiting uranus conj natal venus in 2016)... Ialso just learned that my mother and sister are having the same pluto transit as I am (crossing the descendant) in 2017, and got worried that something might happen to someone in my family, as i understand that pluto can be related to health issues and even death... But i don't know.

What other transits or progressions do you think will be influential for me? Work has been a drag for the last years (Saturn and pluto in 6th), especially the last year, and the coming spring i need to find a new job. I now want to enter a new workplace, after 10 years in the same place. Am thinking about pluto crossing my desc/asc, and understand that it may bring plutonic people into my life... :/ maybe this will come through a new job?

So- what is your first thoughts on any kind of "release" when looking at this chart? AND: what is most noticeable: transits or progressions?

PS i also wonder about your thoughts about me having uranus opp venus in my natal chat? Read that this could mean intense, unstable love life, but I regard myself as the most loyal, stable and loving partner that ever walked the face of the earth. ALways trustworthy and honest in love- and would do anything to fix my relation. Maybe it is beacuse i also have venus in taurus ??

THANKS a lot for any insight you may bring in a most stressful time..... :unsure:

Attachments

• chartme.jpg
    chartme.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 29

curiousabout77

You have your progressed ascendant on your natal saturn which would indicate that you are in a period of assessing the structure of your life and what needs to be in it and what doesn't and how you want your life to be. This is on top of pluto transiting over your ascendant which speaks of transforming your life in terms of getting away from anything in your life that you can't stand anymore and starting a new chapter.
I think venus opposite uranus could mean that people entering your life could influence you in interesting ways and change your life in surprising ways rather reflecting how you are in relationships yourself.

northernstar

You have your progressed ascendant on your natal saturn which would indicate that you are in a period of assessing the structure of your life and what needs to be in it and what doesn't and how you want your life to be. This is on top of pluto transiting over your ascendant which speaks of transforming your life in terms of getting away from anything in your life that you can't stand anymore and starting a new chapter.
I think venus opposite uranus could mean that people entering your life could influence you in interesting ways and change your life in surprising ways rather reflecting how you are in relationships yourself.

Thanks a lot for your answer, curiousabout77!! I don't know much about progressions uet, transits are somewhat easier to understand, I tink. But interesting what you are saying about progr asc on natal saturn!! There are,indeed, issues needig restructuring in my life!! For instance new job needed after 10 yrs in the same place and wondering if I should completely change direction.

You say pluto transiting ascendant. I have been confused on how to interpret this, as conj my descendant or opp my ascendant- it is both but would mean different things? Some astro sites simply iterpret it as oppascendant and says it would indicate important people coming into my life, influencing it for years to come... While the stories i've read about pluto conj dc are quite grim. Transformation of life/relationships to others in quite heavy ways...

Thanks for your view on the venus opp uranus aspect too. Interesting. I ask that question because my hisband has this transit going on, which made me anxious- until I understood that I have this aspect in my natal chart..

thanks again!

curiousabout77

Oh yes i have made a mistake it is going over your descendant, sorry, so your right it would involve important people having an impact on you in terms of your life direction and how you see yourself and what is important to you so it will cause a transformation that way. It may also cause people to act in ways which cause you to want to get away from them or a situation and causing you to go down another path and new doors opening up for you that way.

northernstar

Oh yes i have made a mistake it is going over your descendant, sorry, so your right it would involve important people having an impact on you in terms of your life direction and how you see yourself and what is important to you so it will cause a transformation that way. It may also cause people to act in ways which cause you to want to get away from them or a situation and causing you to go down another path and new doors opening up for you that way.

Thanks again curiousabout77! :) I had some input from others on this pluto transit too, and understand it is about discovering traits of ourselves and personal changes through encounters With others. Showing more of who we really are..

I was also told that uranus sq dc a few months earlier may indicate the types of issues that i might face during this transit.

Someone also pointed out to me that Saturn opp my sun-transit is luckily over, and that Jupiter is making Nice aspects to my sun and Jupiter. I can't wait to feel lighter and happier. tend to worry a lot now..

appreciate all input on this pluto conj dc transit, if anyone has more to fill in... thanks