12th house synastry: dreams

wowreally

who would have more frequent dreams of the other
the person who has a planet in someone's 12th house
or the 12th house person who is with someone who has a planet there.

miquar

I would say the 12th house person, because the houses are circumstances and experiences rather than dynamic energies - they just provide an arena for the manifestation of the energies of the planets and signs. If someone has an important planet in my 12th, say Sun or Ascendant, then I will experience them as, to some extent, coming into my life through my imaginal realm and my ancestral legacies.

But perhaps it could work the other way, too? I don't know.

Starry~*

I have sun venus mercury and pluto in my SO's 12th house.

I have quite frequent dreams about him.

As for him, I know he dreams about me too, just don't know how often.

Last edited:

Optimistic Approach

I think it goes both ways. It certainly has for me and an ex:

My Sun, Mercury, Venus, Chiron & Juno fall in his 12th house and we have had countless dreams of one another. From the moment we met, to our parting ways and everything in between - the dreams have been a major theme e.g., a couple years back when we went our separate ways I had a dream of him wearing a wedding band at work (we used to work together) and he would remove it whenever I came around. Well, I found out soon after that his gf proposed to him. It was strange.

Also, my father has his Sun, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto in my 12th house and growing up I would have such awful, repeated nightmares involving him.

Last edited:

wowreally

hey, thanks guys.
i just saw the replys, i didn't get any email notifications for the responses.

interesting. i as the plantet person, don't have frequent dreams. but that's just my experiance
one person i know says they dream about me often and i have planets in 'their' 12th house.
they're the reason i'm making this post actually.

anyone else have anything to contribute??

Last edited:

Bina

My feeling is also that the person whose 12th house is affected would have the dreams, although from the posts in this thread it seems it works both ways. Unless the people involved both affect each other's 12th house??
A person who is very close to me has their Venus in my 12th and I'm the one who has the dreams..

Starry~*

Actually, I got the chance to ask my SO about dreams haha.

He knows his dreams are usually bad, but he doesn't remember them.

But he told me he does remember having dreams about me.

"I don't dream often. I used to, not so much anymore. But I do have dreams of you, like 3 maybe.." - he said.

He is the 12th house person.

I got my sun, mercury, venus, asc, pluto all packed into his 12th house.

Man, talk about packed...ahhahaha :happy:

Queen-Mab

Twelveth House sinastry is the weirdest thing ever, I m yet to understand if it s good or bad.

My experience: I m the house person I have Pluto natal there already.

He has venus, mars and pluto in my 12th house.

We have been together for a few months and then parted ways ( his choice not mine) He seemed to be really in love and suddenly all got weird and he wanted out. Fair enough.

But he keept hanging around, saying he s my friend...

now after one year we parted ways, I m starting to feel the heat of 12th house overlays.

I dream about him constantly and we dont speak that often anymore, tho at times I can feel things related to him and yes, there are dreams, several of them. Last night I dreamt he texted me: how old is your ex husband? and I replied: why do you wanna know?

it s all very weird, I get confused, because it doesnt sound like dreams.

I would like to know if he dreams as well, but I dont have the nerve to ask.

Sometimes I think he loves me but cant admit it for some stupid reason.

Sometimes, I have the feeling he hates the guts of me...cant really figure out. it s a non stop confusion, it s and endless internal questioning with myself.

:crying: