How to read?

beginner

Court Cases

Hi:

How to read and predict court cases in chart??

Last edited:

beginner

Re: Court Cases

Some other place I have seen that vedic astrologers were reading a natal chart and they were reading something related to court cases and imprisonment means it is possible to read those thing in natal chart.
I want to learn these type of reading in natal charts.
In natal chart we can know that a native can ever face a court case if yes than when.

learn horary and how to caste a chart...

beginner

Nice question :happy:

If there is no reliable method to predict when court cases will begin but only if it is confirmed in natal chart that native will face or not only YES or NO answer than my answer is:

If any native come and say "I am having some problems/fight with xyz and he is saying he will sue me, will I face a case in court and imprisonment"? Then we look in their chart, if natal chart promise court cases and imprisonment than we will say "YES" probably u will face court cases and imprisonment because ur natal chart promise for this. :lol:

Well go over to the dark side then...:love:

If you find a way to delinate in Western Astrology charts how to reliably predict something like Court Cases and imprisonment, please come back and advise....

JUPITERASC

Nice question :happy:
If there is no reliable method to predict when court cases will begin but only if it is confirmed in natal chart that native will face or not only YES or NO answer than my answer is:
If any native come and say "I am having some problems/fight with xyz and he is saying he will sue me, will I face a case in court and imprisonment"? Then we look in their chart, if natal chart promise court cases and imprisonment than we will say "YES" probably u will face court cases and imprisonment because ur natal chart promise for this. :lol:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36210

consider posting your question on the horary board :smile:

JUPITERASC

I want to learn reading in natal chart. vedic astrologers can read than why we can't? :sad:

Vedic astrology is an ancient science. Western Astrology is divided into different sections that deal with different issues. Western Sidereal astrology could have answers http://www.westernsiderealastrology.com/cyrilfagan/cyrilfagan.asp :smile:

Western chart readers have different opinions of the way to read a chart. there is much discussion and argument :smile:

sethi

I want to learn reading in natal chart. vedic astrologers can read than why we can't? :sad:

Yes we can . Not really clearly, but suppose the court is going to decide on a specific date about its decision, then just look up the specific date on the ephemeris and compare the movement of the transits with your natal, and you should be then able to decide whether it will be a favorable decision or unfavorable.

I have done this before for my own family too, and my family means my immediate family plus all my cousins etc.

If you are having good transits, then most probably the result will be favorable. Check all the major star movements at that time , sun moon venus mars jupiter and saturn. Check to see if uranus is not sitting at a bad place etc etc.

with experience you will be able to come to some conclusion

JUPITERASC

Yes we can . Not really clearly, but suppose the court is going to decide on a specific date about its decision, then just look up the specific date on the ephemeris and compare the movement of the transits with your natal, and you should be then able to decide whether it will be a favorable decision or unfavorable. I have done this before for my own family too, and my family means my immediate family plus all my cousins etc.

If you are having good transits, then most probably the result will be favorable. Check all the major star movements at that time , sun moon venus mars jupiter and saturn. Check to see if uranus is not sitting at a bad place etc with experience you will be able to come to some conclusion

sethi has given good advice beginner. Also remember when a question or a matter is to be assessed there are three basic important considerations: 1. The house that concerns the matter in question (in this case the 7th and 9th houses)

2. The ruling planet of the house that concerns the matter in question
3. The indicator of the matter or thing in question

Next step is to note any planets within the 7th and 9th house and any natal planetary aspects to the 7th and 9th house and as well as that, then check out the planet that naturally rules the matter in consideration

Jupiter naturally rules legal matters in everyone’s chart. The house placement and natal aspects Jupiter receives will give an indication of the prospects regarding the promise of legal matters in a natal chart.

In lawsuits 9th house, indicates lawyers that serve the prosecution or initiator; writs and communications that affect the defendant.

In lawsuits 10th house relates to conflicts or events: in legal matters, 10th house relates to the judge or ruling magistrate and the outcome or judgement - if afflicted it shows a corrupt or unjust ruling; if dignified justice will be served.

Then as Sethi advises, normal astrological practice is to check an Ephemeris for transiting planets in aspect to the rulers of the 7th or 9th or 10th natal houses. All astrologers consider transits in some form or another – it is not unusual.

A useful link http://www.skyscript.co.uk/astrology_law.html

Of course astrologers have different opinions, however this is usual practice :smile:

beginner

I have a chart of a person who lives in other country so I don't know what kind of person he is. On his chart many astrologers predict that he will be imprison in his life, means astrologers read that in their natal chart according to him he belongs to a good family and have very few good friends in his gathering. I save his birth details for study.
So, according to his chart it can pe predict that he will imprison without any reason of after court decision?

Yes we can . Not really clearly, but suppose the court is going to decide on a specific date about its decision, then just look up the specific date on the ephemeris and compare the movement of the transits with your natal, and you should be then able to decide whether it will be a favorable decision or unfavorable.

I have done this before for my own family too, and my family means my immediate family plus all my cousins etc.

If you are having good transits, then most probably the result will be favorable. Check all the major star movements at that time , sun moon venus mars jupiter and saturn. Check to see if uranus is not sitting at a bad place etc etc.

with experience you will be able to come to some conclusion

JUPITERASC

I have a chart of a person who lives in other country so I don't know what kind of person he is. On his chart many astrologers predict that he will be imprison in his life, means astrologers read that in their natal chart according to him he belongs to a good family and have very few good friends in his gathering. I save his birth details for study.
So, according to his chart it can pe predict that he will imprison without any reason of after court decision?

there are many techniques of Ancient as well as Modern astrology that are used by different astrologers: astrologers vary regarding whether or not they claim their techniques are accurate or not, so there is frequently disagreement of one kind or another. Everyone has their own opinion and is entitled to that opinion beginner :smile:

You have mentioned Vedic astrology - do remember that Vedic astrology, when practised by experts, has a reputation for accurate prediction :smile:

beginner

U r underestimating ur own western astrology :pinched:, traditional vedic can read more events and accurate prediction than why many many of astrologers have studied western astrology. Definitely SKILLED western know how to read these type of events. and Bobzem of AW forum has great knowledge he also read the same thing related to (imprisonment) she is western astrologer and I have read her many posts it seems she really has a huge amount of western tricks in her mind.

there are many techniques of Ancient as well as Modern astrology that are used by different astrologers: astrologers vary regarding whether or not they claim their techniques are accurate or not, so there is frequently disagreement of one kind or another. Everyone has their own opinion and is entitled to that opinion beginner :smile:

You have mentioned Vedic astrology - do remember that Vedic astrology, when practised by experts, has a reputation for accurate prediction :smile:

wilsontc

Staff member
This is a thread about traditional predictive techniques, to all

All,

This is a thread about predictive techniques (which tend to be the domain of traditional astrology). If you do NOT do predictions please do NOT post to this thread. If you are a modern astrologer and DO use predictive techniques, you can post your methods for discussion.

Back on subject,

Tim

JUPITERASC

U r underestimating ur own western astrology :pinched:, traditional vedic can read more events and accurate prediction than why many many of astrologers have studied western astrology. Definitely SKILLED western know how to read these type of events. and Bobzem of AW forum has great knowledge he also read the same thing related to (imprisonment) she is western astrologer and I have read her many posts it seems she really has a huge amount of western tricks in her mind.

BobZemco is indeed an excellent horary expert and since your question could well have a 'yes' or 'no' answer it may well be suitable for an horary question that you could ask BobZemco if you wanted to. However that is entirely your choice. BobZemco mostly answers questions posted on the horary threads.

Meanwhile I completely agree that skilled Western Astrologers know how to read these types of events.

Predictive Astrology: preparing for the Future and understanding the Past may be an interesting link for you to read over http://cafeastrology.com/predictiveastrology.html

link to short discussion on ancient astrological technique that is used in prediction http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27127
and a technique known as Zodiacal Releasing http://www.projecthindsight.com/articles/Zodiacal Releasing - John Kerry.pdf :smile:

Last edited:

beginner

She read imprisonment in that NATAL chart.
Hroray is not reliable as compared to Natal chart, for serious matter people always think about that particular questions than what time should be used for horaray? In Natal chart astrologer can see the whole life experience of individual with much more details.

BobZemco is indeed an excellent horary expert and since your question could well have a 'yes' or 'no' answer it may well be suitable for an horary question that you could ask BobZemco if you wanted to. However that is entirely your choice. BobZemco mostly answers questions posted on the horary threads.

Meanwhile I completely agree that skilled Western Astrologers know how to read these types of events.

Predictive Astrology: preparing for the Future and understanding the Past may be an interesting link for you to read over http://cafeastrology.com/predictiveastrology.html

link to short discussion on ancient astrological technique that is used in prediction http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27127
and a technique known as Zodiacal Releasing http://www.projecthindsight.com/articles/Zodiacal Releasing - John Kerry.pdf :smile:

Lin

Court cases are usually considered the domain of the 7th house, with the outcome - if money is awarded or not...usually the 8th. If it is a criminal case, still the 7th house for the trial, but then the outcome may be a combination of 8th house, 11th house.

If one is not thoroughly familiar with the houses, planets and aspects involved, it will not be possible to predict an outcome....though if it is BAD enough, it will probably be obvious.

It should be considered on a case by case basis.
A positive Saturn means the attorney is as good as can be under the circumstances.
LIN

MaeMae

Banned
learn horary for outcomes.
electional for outcomes desired.
natals of plaintiff and defendants. also transits.
progressions of moon and aspects to others of primaries for determining where their inclinations in the next months are geared.
Always do a mock jury.