Number of marriages and outer planets

virgo18

My question is:

The Outer planets aspecting the sun or moon count as a Marriage? I read somewhere in the forum that Outer planets (Uranus to Pluto) doesn't count as a marriage.:annoyed: Is that true?

An example:

famale:
Sun conjunct Mars (A) = 1 MARRIAGE
Sun square Uranus (A) = ?????

For a woman: Sun aspecting Mars or Venus Applying will not be good?
For a man: Moon aspecting Saturn or Venus Applying will not be good?

Thanks for solving my doubt

Last edited:

Ruka_5

Banned
It sounds like you're talking about that 'natal promise' thing?

I barely know anything about it, but from what I've seen people say, it just has to do with the number of applying aspects in general to certain planets or luminaries. I've never seen anyone say that the outers don't count.

I don't know that I believe the 'natal promise' thing is set in stone anyway. I tried to tally mine up, and unless I did it wrong, it pretty much indicated that I should buy alot of cats. :lol:

But someone else looked at my chart for me and told me that within a year to two years, I'll be married. They didn't use the natal promise system, so...I'll see which one turns out to be accurate.

virgo18

But someone else looked at my chart for me and told me that within a year to two years, I'll be married. They didn't use the natal promise system, so...I'll see which one turns out to be accurate.

In my case both Natal and SR point marriage/long term relationship next year. but horary charts I made do not promise it.... Lets see which turns to be accurate.

tikana

never heard that one

number of marriage is measured by # of planets applying to SUn, condiition of mars .. and # of planets applying to lord of 7th
exclude neptune uranus pluto

My question is:

The Outer planets aspecting the sun or moon count as a Marriage? I read somewhere in the forum that Outer planets (Uranus to Pluto) doesn't count as a marriage.:annoyed: Is that true?

An example:

famale:
Sun conjunct Mars (A) = 1 MARRIAGE
Sun square Uranus (A) = ?????

For a woman: Sun aspecting Mars or Venus Applying will not be good?
For a man: Moon aspecting Saturn or Venus Applying will not be good?

Thanks for solving my doubt

Ruka_5

Banned
In my case both Natal and SR point marriage/long term relationship next year. but horary charts I made do not promise it.... Lets see which turns to be accurate.

I'm guessing this is how the person who answered me got the results they did, something about look at SR or something. I had no clue how they did it, other than that they didn't rely on the natal promise thing. I just remember being surprised that the time range they gave me was so soon.

Natal promise has to be taken with a grain of salt at any rate though, because plenty of people have a chart that says they'll have like ten kids and then they only have one, that kind of thing... :lol: .

nothing in a solar return is going to be forecast unless it is backed up by the natal, progressed and poss transits....

solar returns are not usually evaluated separate or apart from the natal chart.
relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)

tikana

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)

yeah there is a formula for number of children and marriages.. [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

virgo18

Logically for children will be something like the number of applying aspects of the 5th house ruler. And the planets which are posited there will tell the nature of the 1st born.

And returning to the thread:

Its not good for women when their Sun apply to Venus and Uranus specially when Venus is in air sign because it will be like the fall of the sun. But I have my doubts that this has something to be with women with the Sun in Libra or Aquarius. Just for Uranus and venus applying to the Sun.. no matter the Sun sign.

Its best is when is applying to Mars

For men its not good when the Moon apply to Saturn and Pluto. They will not describe a good marriage.
The best will be to Venus I think.

I have a question:

Someone who has Sun applying to Mars, and to Uranus
Which will describe the 1st marriage and the 2nd?

I guess the faster planet no? Mars will describe the 1st one then?

I want to know.

Last edited:

virgo18

nothing in a solar return is going to be forecast unless it is backed up by the natal, progressed and poss transits....

relationship sticky

Yeah when the astrologer told me that I will be in a long term relationship/marriage this next solar return. She was also watching my Natal. I asked when??? And she look at my Natal and said "2011 aprox. but let me check the Solar Return"..... "Yeah 2011/2012"
But she used both... not only the SR.

virgo18

My Last question is:

Will the Sun or Moon applying to Mars will describe a Scorpio or Aries type personality in the partner?
Ill say Pluto will definitely describe Scorpionic traits... but as mars also rules the sign that's why I have my doubt.

Also to Sun or Moon applying to Venus
Will describe Libra or Taurus traits?

To Mercury
will have Gemini or Virgo traits?

How can someone define that?

Its it about of what sign you are more inclined according to your natal chart?

Last edited:

Ruka_5

Banned

relationship sticky

...All I know is, that the person who answered me, seemed to know their astrology, so I'm not really all that inclined to doubt the validity of what they're saying. :lol:

tikana

Ruka

actually that is incorrect statement by A50 ... solar returns fluctuate on accuracy one year you may have dead on accurate Solar return from birth place .. next year SR performs dead on from new place where you either relocated to or travelled on your birthday even Robert Hand far far famous astrologer wrote a few pages about how unstable solar returns are.

this book was written back a few hundred years ago based on ancient astrology
http://books.google.com/books?id=JB...&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=marriage&f=false

i have tested charts of many ppl with multiple and single marriages, theory hold up rock solid

i would pick Robert hand and William lilly over Astro50's statements

T

Last edited:

tikana

no it is pretty much fixed
that is why we have primary directions to solidify natal chart

Look at Condolizza Rice's natal chart and tell me where do you see a marriage? She was engaged but never married .. and her chart showed that .. no marriages ..

George Clooney's chart showed only 1 marriage - sure enough was only 1 .. if it is not in your birth chart, regardless how much you twist it it is all the same..

Last edited:
Ruka

actually that is incorrect statement by A50 ... solar returns fluctuate on accuracy one year you may have dead on accurate Solar return from birth place .. next year SR performs dead on from new place where you either relocated to or travelled on your birthday even Robert Hand far far famous astrologer wrote a few pages about how unstable solar returns are.

this book was written back a few hundred years ago based on ancient astrology
http://books.google.com/books?id=JB...&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=marriage&f=false

i have tested charts of many ppl with multiple and single marriages, theory hold up rock solid

i would pick Robert hand and William lilly over Astro50's statements

T

It is not easy to interprete a Solar Return chart because very often what we see in there, reflects the hopes and wishes of the individual and not necessary what will happen to him/her. That is also why we have to look at the birth potential. If the Solar Return shows a fantastic career move, but in the natal chart it is clearly seen that any career attempt is going to be non existent (when the woman is a mother rather than a career type) or when there is no fire present, nor any ambition to be seen (Cardinal mode), then we have to be careful. It could be a wish, not a reality.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

this is a long standing 'sticky' in SR forum, I suppose this members comments are 'incorrect' to?

http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Solar_Return_Chart
http://www.maryshea.com/sr.html

tikana

Querent was not asking about SOLAR RETURNS. she was asking about NATAL CHARTS and predicting number of marriages.. you brought up SOLAR RETURNS.
that is general idea ===>Solar Returns.. we know the theory.. show me the actual charts. Starlink and I were talking about solar returns when she was writing that article .. besides,.. she never says nor explains if one should run from place of birth or relocated. I never said it was INACCURATE i said that it fluctuates from either birth or relocated charts.. why? i have no idea cause i lost every interest in solar returns ages ago due to inconsistency.. I wish she put charts as examples.

we are talking about 2 different issues here

1. number of marriages BASED on natal chart - which is rock solid .. and querent is asking for that

2nd issue is solar returns - which again you never explain but stick your copy and paste reply.. so i will not reply to you any further until you actually explain what is your point.

Last edited: