will I just be alone?

zenus

Today was an extremely stressful day...I have this leak in my bathroom which completely threw me and I just totally overwhelmed by the issue.

I live alone, I don't have a partner and most of the time I was ok; but lately it has become a bit lonely. I don't have a family. So, when the time of need comes, I have no one to turn for some help or some talk...now I am still stressed and worried and I asked whether I will just be so alone or will I ever have aloving and supportive partner?

This is the chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2at;rs=3&nhor=1&cid=zqkfile5qM7VN-u1245704012
I am saturn - ha, really funny because my natal chart has saturn in the 7th house which brings difficulties in relationships.

The "other" is sun. There is no aspect between me and him (saturn and sun), so this is a no?

But there is conjunction between moon and sun...does this say anything?

I guess, it is still time for me to be alone...which is not a problem, but some support would be very welcome sometimes...for broken bathrooms a boyfriend can come handy:D

What do you think about this chart?

thanks a lot!

natasa812

Dear Zenus,
I have read on this Forum that it would be better not to ask horary questions like ``Will I ever...``. In other words, we should leave the door opened (if I understood this correctly).
Instead, you can ask ``Will I meat someone this year`` or ``Will I have relationship soon``.

Moon (your co-ruler) and also the outcome is in your 5th of romance...
You are Saturn and ``he`` is the Sun. Moon has left the conj. with Sun (if I am interpreting this correctly) and this should be a NO answer - NO you are not be alone forever...

I hope that I am interpreting this correctly because I am new in astrology and don`t take my answer as 100% correct.

Wish you to find... a plumber? :) One technician for ``general use`` would be useful for clumsy Sagittarius like me...

Also, I looooove Bled lake. I was there for 5 days once for 1st of May - swiming in the lake and making nice bronze colour and then going up to Alpes for ski - unbelivable experience - Summer and Winter together... wild nature and everything clear and green

Last edited:

misskitty

Dear Zenus,
I have read on this Forum that it would be better not to ask horary questions like ``Will I ever...``.

I agree with you natasa. I wish I had never asked my question about ever having children. Life changes quickly, so it is not useful to despair over a horary chart that only speaks about if things were to continue on the same exact track they are right now, when all of us know that situations change all the time.

I think you should think it over and rephrase your question Zenus.

zenus

Hi,

thanks a lot for your inputs! Natasha, you visited our small country!:biggrin: I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. It does have its beauties:)

Yes, yesterday I was just sooooo stressed because of this bathroom and having to deal with all of this on my own, no one to even talk to and discuss what to do; and in such situations a skillful guy comes so handy!:D

I had to go trhough a lot in my life already and to be honest I would appreciate some company already:)

Ok, I will try with this question again. And yes, I know that things change...I am also a card reader and I know that energies change and any predictions are valid only for a period of time.

Tnanks a lot for your insights!:love:

starlink

But there is conjunction between moon and sun...does this say anything?

Yes this says a lot. It is the worst conjunction you can have in horary and shows little change for the time being. Dont despair Zenus, better times are always around the corner.:)

Starlink

dreamtimez

Sometimes horary charts just show us the way and it actually depends in free will. :smile: The best of horaries fail, the worst are not so bad. Sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch ... but this too shall pass. Take care.