Will I ever have a relationship?

Dm3

I'll be 40 in a few months and I've never had a relationship.Iam male....Is this a chart showing that there's no hope for this?There are reasons why in the past....at the time most people my age began dating and having serious relationships,my father lost his job and I had to spend most of my time (and money) working to support my family and couldn't leave home.I didnt really have the time (or means) to have relationships because it was basically up to me to be the responsible one in the family.Then my father's health began to fail and my mother was murdered...leading to a lot to deal with.By the time things began to clear up I pretty much gave up on relationships.Now I am feeling bad about this as I get older.I was always shy and socially awkward.

So is this the chart of someone who is destined to be alone forever or is there still any hope?

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_d.52869.178669.png&res=63

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
I'll be 40 in a few months and I've never had a relationship.Iam male....Is this a chart showing that there's no hope for this?There are reasons why in the past....at the time most people my age began dating and having serious relationships,my father lost his job and I had to spend most of my time (and money) working to support my family and couldn't leave home.I didnt really have the time (or means) to have relationships because it was basically up to me to be the responsible one in the family.Then my father's health began to fail and my mother was murdered...leading to a lot to deal with.By the time things began to clear up I pretty much gave up on relationships.Now I am feeling bad about this as I get older.I was always shy and socially awkward.

So is this the chart of someone who is destined to be alone forever or is there still any hope?

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_d.52869.178669.png&res=63

I really don't know what is wrong with the link. When I invoke it I get a small message "Chart 63%" which looks like a progress report, but it is frozen and never advances past that.

Dm3

For some reason,when I click on the link in the yellow box in your reply post it works....try that.

Sorry,kind of new to this website.I signed up several months ago but I think this is the first time I've posted.

Cary2

Banned
For some reason,when I click on the link in the yellow box in your reply post it works....try that.

Sorry,kind of new to this website.I signed up several months ago but I think this is the first time I've posted.

From my point of veiw, there is not "yellow box".

Cary2

Banned

Your difficulties have been difficult and great; they are unlike the kind of difficulties I usually hear about.

Because Uranus is at the Mars/Venus midpoint, you need to avoid the tendency to rush the matter and cause offense due to your impatience. Relax. There is help in your chart. Being impatient can cause a serious problem.

Your natal Venus is square to your Sun/Moon midpoint. This makes you attractive for the very purpose that you espouse. Your inner harmony will attract a mate to you.

PurpleReign

I clicked every link in the thread and it still doesn't work, but I'm curious to see your chart. Take a screenshot of your chart, then on the bottom where it says "Manage Attachments" click on that, find your screenshot, and then click "upload." Then it will post the picture of it.

Dm3

I couldn't find where it says manage attachments.It only says Submit reply,reply,and up.Im on an android phone.

I could maybe email it to you?

PurpleReign

I couldn't find where it says manage attachments.It only says Submit reply,reply,and up.Im on an android phone.

I'll send you a private message on the forum in a moment and you can send me your birth data and I can draw up a chart.

PurpleReign

To begin, you are NOT doomed to never have a relationship. In fact, you have Jupiter (the planet of luck and expansion) in your 7th house (house of long-term relationships and partnerships)! And it is in good aspect to Venus! You certainly have potential. Now, Jupiter does square Uranus, which can make for unstable relationships at times (if you aren't careful about choosing what type of person you date). Your 7th house planet squaring Uranus can make relationships be either very quirky and bizarre (in a good way or bad way) or it can cause for the types of relationships that end as quickly and suddenly as they started.

Venus in positive aspect to Jupiter and Jupiter squaring Venus makes me wonder if perhaps you haven't had several dates over the years, but they simply never panned out into serious relationships? Or maybe you meet girls you like and you begin talking and being friendly, but then it just goes no where...it just kinda ends?

Now, here's what's really troubling you: Venus square Saturn. Saturn represents delays, blockages, difficulties, and hard lessons. It's squaring your planet of love. Meaning relationships will come very slowly and with difficulty. You will feel like you have no luck with relationships or in love. Especially when it comes to finding a long-term or stable (meaning one that doesn't consist of breaking up and getting back together) partnership. You also have Venus square Neptune. This can mean you tend to idealize certain women or have unattainable/unrealistic expectations. Maybe you fall for women you can't have (perhaps she's married, lives too far away, is famous and you've never met, etc.) or you have this picture of a perfect mate in your head (that doesn't exist in the real world) so you refuse to give anyone a chance if they don't fit that ideal.

So yes, with the Uranus Square and Venus squaring Saturn, that is why you're experiencing such delays and blockages in love. But will you have a relationship? Why not? You have Jupiter in the 7th and in positive aspect to Venus in the 5th house! Maybe you just need to get out a little more when you can and approach some women! It'll be difficult for you at first, definitely. I know you're shy and perhaps never having had a serious relationship makes you insecure about approaching women, but you have Jupiter in Leo in the 7th in good aspect to Venus in Gemini in the 5th, you definitely have the charm in you.

You also have Capricorn as your rising sign, so you likely come off as very serious and independent, so when you do go out, be mindful that some lady might not understand your quiet demeanor as you being shy, because with that Capricorn rising, you may just come off as very serious and uninterested. Try to be friendly and social! You may even run into a few embarrassing situations at first, but everyone has! Maybe even try online dating (from reputable websites, not Tindr--that's for hookups or short-term relationships, try something like eharmony or something).

Also, Chiron in the 4th. Pain coming from the family or childhood. Your mother suffered a terrible death, I'm really sorry. Chiron represents wounds that never heal, so in your chart, Chiron in the 4th is the pain of losing your mother. And your father falling ill and you having to support your family certainly cannot be easy on you either. But the fact that you are family-minded will be very attractive to a nice woman :).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 5.10.06 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 5.10.06 AM.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 18

JUPITERASC

I couldn't find where it says manage attachments
.It only says Submit reply,reply,and up.
Im on an android phone.

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

JUPITERASC

Chart is a night chart therefore Moon is sect leader and of the sect in favor
Venus and Mars are also of the sect in favor and co-sectarians of Moon
in this particular chart Mercury rises after the sun and is therefore nocturnal
and so Mercury is co-sectarian with Moon, Venus and Mars :smile:
Sun Jupiter and Saturn are not of the sect in favor

Dm3

To begin, you are NOT doomed to never have a relationship. In fact, you have Jupiter (the planet of luck and expansion) in your 7th house (house of long-term relationships and partnerships)! And it is in good aspect to Venus! You certainly have potential. Now, Jupiter does square Uranus, which can make for unstable relationships at times (if you aren't careful about choosing what type of person you date). Your 7th house planet squaring Uranus can make relationships be either very quirky and bizarre (in a good way or bad way) or it can cause for the types of relationships that end as quickly and suddenly as they started.

Venus in positive aspect to Jupiter and Jupiter squaring Venus makes me wonder if perhaps you haven't had several dates over the years, but they simply never panned out into serious relationships? Or maybe you meet girls you like and you begin talking and being friendly, but then it just goes no where...it just kinda ends?

Now, here's what's really troubling you: Venus square Saturn. Saturn represents delays, blockages, difficulties, and hard lessons. It's squaring your planet of love. Meaning relationships will come very slowly and with difficulty. You will feel like you have no luck with relationships or in love. Especially when it comes to finding a long-term or stable (meaning one that doesn't consist of breaking up and getting back together) partnership. You also have Venus square Neptune. This can mean you tend to idealize certain women or have unattainable/unrealistic expectations. Maybe you fall for women you can't have (perhaps she's married, lives too far away, is famous and you've never met, etc.) or you have this picture of a perfect mate in your head (that doesn't exist in the real world) so you refuse to give anyone a chance if they don't fit that ideal.

So yes, with the Uranus Square and Venus squaring Saturn, that is why you're experiencing such delays and blockages in love. But will you have a relationship? Why not? You have Jupiter in the 7th and in positive aspect to Venus in the 5th house! Maybe you just need to get out a little more when you can and approach some women! It'll be difficult for you at first, definitely. I know you're shy and perhaps never having had a serious relationship makes you insecure about approaching women, but you have Jupiter in Leo in the 7th in good aspect to Venus in Gemini in the 5th, you definitely have the charm in you.

You also have Capricorn as your rising sign, so you likely come off as very serious and independent, so when you do go out, be mindful that some lady might not understand your quiet demeanor as you being shy, because with that Capricorn rising, you may just come off as very serious and uninterested. Try to be friendly and social! You may even run into a few embarrassing situations at first, but everyone has! Maybe even try online dating (from reputable websites, not Tindr--that's for hookups or short-term relationships, try something like eharmony or something).

Also, Chiron in the 4th. Pain coming from the family or childhood. Your mother suffered a terrible death, I'm really sorry. Chiron represents wounds that never heal, so in your chart, Chiron in the 4th is the pain of losing your mother. And your father falling ill and you having to support your family certainly cannot be easy on you either. But the fact that you are family-minded will be very attractive to a nice woman :).

Thanks!That pretty much sums it up.Either things never worked out before because I was interested and the other person wasnt.Or the other person was but I wasnt.Or in one case years ago we both were but the other girl was just as shy...so nothing came of it.

Was just hoping I wasnt too old to start out with this...

Dm3

Chart is a night chart therefore Moon is sect leader and of the sect in favor
Venus and Mars are also of the sect in favor and co-sectarians of Moon
in this particular chart Mercury rises after the sun and is therefore nocturnal
and so Mercury is co-sectarian with Moon, Venus and Mars :smile:
Sun Jupiter and Saturn are not of the sect in favor

So would you say this is good or bad?I apologize but I'm not familiar with some of this terminology.

PurpleReign

Thanks!That pretty much sums it up.Either things never worked out before because I was interested and the other person wasnt.Or the other person was but I wasnt.Or in one case years ago we both were but the other girl was just as shy...so nothing came of it.

Was just hoping I wasnt too old to start out with this...

You're alive, aren't you? Of course you're not too old. 40/41 isn't old anyway, and that's coming from someone in their 20s. There are people divorcing and starting new relationships in their 50s and 60s. There are people in their 80s and 90s getting married! Times have changed. People don't pay attention to the whole "too old" thing like they used to. 40 isn't what it was 30 years ago. You can very much have a great and exciting life at your age -- in fact, it would be weird if you couldn't at just 40! Just try to find a little more time for yourself and let yourself have some fun. Why shouldn't you?

And open up a little more even if it is embarrassing and awkward at first (and it may not be! It may go very well). You certainly do show relationship potential in your chart, so use it. :)