Will I marry him? YES OR NO

zodiacangel

My friends

Help me I am worried how will this relationship ends.

I love him and we discussed marriage many times.

Are we really going to get married? any insights?

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• MARRIED.jpg
    MARRIED.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 86

Bunraku

Is it a "yes"? I could be wrong but, I thought the ascendant in via combust would render the chart void or perhaps even warning of some sort of danger? Just a thought and of course I can be wrong. The ASC at 14 degrees Libra in combustion.According to Celeste Teal, any ASC in that state has a bad influence on the chart. Also, the questied significator, Mars is in a double-bodied sign Gemini, and Mercury is in his 7th house. Wouldn't that indicate someone else as in perhaps he is cheating? Venus is also in the questied's house in fall. That is also perhaps another indication of another woman, in his house 7th. You didn't mention what the moon was doing. The moon is in fall in Aries, however, I guess Moon receives Mars. The Moon shows mush distress and desperation in this chart. It's right on the descendant. I'm learning still too.: unsure:

What? The ASC is at 16 degrees of Libra, not 14. Following that, Via combusta begins at 15 degrees of Libra and ends at 15 degrees of Scorpio, so I don’t know why you mentioned 14 or where you got that number from.

The Moon is not “in fall” in Aries. It’s peregrine.

dignities21.gif

Venus is the querent, so it being in the 7th house is an indication of the querent's interest of the quesited. The desperation is indicated through its debilitated status. The Moon in that house reveals the querent desire and the heart of the question: 7th house matters/marriage. Venus is also heading towards Mars, but the aspect does not perfect, so you look at other things if you want the desired outcome to happen: TOL/COL, etc. Translation of light is possible because Mars receives the Moon and Venus. Reception also indicates that Mars loves the querent.

As for him being with another woman, I didn’t check. Should I check? :whistling:

If we pay close attention, Venus and Mars already were united once by a third party (Jupiter) and now it requires another third party to bring them together (Moon).

Last edited:

rafaella

My friends

Help me I am worried how will this relationship ends.

I love him and we discussed marriage many times.

Are we really going to get married? any insights?

Thank you so much!

Well there is translation of light, however Moon has to first aspect and separate from Venus, so this marriage is yet not in process. Moon rules the 10th. Is this an arranged marriage? One where your family has to approve?

Mars, quesited is opposing Saturn. So he is facing some opposition, perhaps from family? Saturn rules the 4th and is in general a restrictive force.

Venus and Moon are strong on 7th cusp, but not much essential dignity. But angularity is important and shows if you want marriage, you are the one to bring this to fruition. He is wavering. Venus is dispositor of marriage, Moon applies next to it. He isn't that interested in marriage, neither are you, at least by reception. However, you do have strong affection for this man.

I'm more inclined to say that yes, you may marry him, but it seems a lot of work needed here before this happens.

breeze

I wld. Not take consideration of CoL Jup/ Mars/ Venus as they are past aspects.

It is obvious that Venus loves Mars as a person and quite attracted to him. However, Mars is dominated by Mercury and Sun has just moved from Taurus, exaltation of Moon, to Mercury ( I do not know what Mercury signifies )

Moon will carry light of Venus to Mars. However, due to the lack of MR between main sigificators and Sun and Moon, and Moon and Mars, plus Moon is decreasing in light, I do not think marrige is possible. I do not always look at modern planets, but this Uranus is in the 7th. is so prominent, and Sun has power over it.

The other thing I notice is that Jupiter is conjucting Neptune by antiscion. Whatever this Jupiter signifies, it is hiding something. And as Jupiter is in the 1st., I wld. Suspect Venus is delusional about something.