Something lovelife related happen to me during the summer months?

ICEYOU28

The semester is soon to end here and I will be returning home (Georgia) for the summer. One of my goals for the summer (besides becoming a better industrial designer) is to go out on my first date. I've never dated anyone before and I feel like it's time. Is there anything likely to happen to me love related between May-August?
image.jpg

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

tikana

Jupasce doesn't owe you an answer.. you should try reading your own charts.
Jupasce just posted a link to a tutorial. :biggrin:

T

Kitchy

Banned
with moon-conjunct south node in 7th of horary of question - i'd say, yeah, something could happen, but you won't like it. it will be something awful that reminds you of your past.

also - that 2nd house loaded tells me you are interested in money or possessions more than 'lovelife' - and if you're looking at your moon-south node in 7th as the answer.....

it's a "no soup for you' summer if you're looking for "love" and not looking for a business partnership.

maybe you should ask about your financial matters right now and ask again - 'will i meet someone who will bail me out of a pickle' -

leave love life out of it, unless you are a Russian born native

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

with moon-conjunct south node in 7th of horary of question - i'd say, yeah, something could happen, but you won't like it. it will be something awful that reminds you of your past.

also - that 2nd house loaded tells me you are interested in money or possessions more than 'lovelife' - and if you're looking at your moon-south node in 7th as the answer.....

it's a "no soup for you' summer.

maybe you should ask about your financial matters right now and ask again - 'will i meet someone who will bail me out of a pickle' -

leave love life out of it, unless you are a Russian born native

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welp! Oh well! That's the story of my life right there! Besides a new phone I can't think of anything else I'm hoping to get this summer. And yeah I'm broke!

Jupasce doesn't owe you an answer.. you should try reading your own charts.
Jupasce just posted a link to a tutorial. :biggrin:

T

Bye.

Last edited:

katydid

That loaded 2nd house does not need to refer to money. It can also be desire for reciprocated love and self esteem.

And I think it is his natal, not a horary. So that Moon/So node in the 7th is a recurring theme. Going on a date, starting a relationship is a major sensitivity. I think it will finally happen this summer. :love:

Kitchy

Banned
saturn in 5th to top it off. good job, KD - :tongue:

let's hope the querant likes raising kids for self esteem - with that 1st house node/Asc - 'all about me' - signature.

reminds me of a song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs

the great neptunian fail when it comes to N/S Node and Asc - Moon in 'presumed horary' of love with a loaded 2nd and Saturn in 5th - no need to look at querant's 8th house venus ruler posited in loaded 2nd.

of course this isn't about money - it's about looooooooove, right?

just my take.....

Last edited:

katydid

saturn in 5th to top it off. good job, KD - :tongue:

let's hope the querant likes raising kids for self esteem - with that 1st house node/Asc - 'all about me' - signature.

reminds me of a song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs

the great neptunian fail when it comes to N/S Node and Asc - Moon in 'presumed horary' of love with a loaded 2nd and Saturn in 5th - no need to look at querant's 8th house venus ruler posited in loaded 2nd.

of course this isn't about money - it's about looooooooove, right?

just my take.....

Personally, I think he is looking for love, not money. Saturn in the 5th says it is difficult for him to find and fulfill that need. Just my opinion.

There is a girl back home that he has a crush on. He wants to ask her on a date. I don't see what that has to do with money.

rafaella

The semester is soon to end here and I will be returning home (Georgia) for the summer. One of my goals for the summer (besides becoming a better industrial designer) is to go out on my date. I've never dated anyone before and I feel like it's time. Is there anything likely to happen to me love related between May-August?

We read horary charts, don't need your natal... perhaps you should actually read the link JupiterASC posted!

noraleader

Banned
pluto is retrograde starting next week to some time in september.

i read a column suggesting this was a good period for "preparing to date" rather than dating... no judgement on my part, never really understood it. my youthful choice was to redact society rather than abide by it's mores. that's`what the youth are for, right? changing society's flaws.. forget dating, study daoism. it will make you more attractive to women, but you'll only be interested in balancing on one leg and nature and stuff :)

http://astrologyking.com/pluto-retrograde/

enjoy the summer!

ICEYOU28

There is a girl back home that he has a crush on. He wants to ask her on a date.

I've noticed other girls up here, but I just can't stop thinking about her... and yes I'm broke right now but I know the money will come, what I want right now is love.

12884423_10201462757766340_1660119439_n.jpg

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
"a party game for horrible people"

at least it keeps them all in one place for a short period of time.

avoid those who express cleverness before kindness.