pluto mars sun aspects in transit

*emma*

Banned
having early cardinal degrees of sun at libra 4 and mars at 3 cancer, transiting pluto in capricorn has been giving me a hard time - only psychologically though - is it true you can just ignore pluto and it will ignore you??

the only down to earth thing that happened in my life with this transit was my dad had heart surgery and the rest is in my head vis a vis power struggles with men and issues of violence etc but lots of angry feelings in general about stuff that isnt right

still all should be good hopefully

tend to believe the traditional astrologers that the outer planets should be ignored - otherwise they just give you unnecessary headaches LOL

being a peace loving libra i hate this transit though - its like im getting voices in my head about all the sh it out there and i have to do something about it but dont know what, i try though in my own way with small things, bleurgh, never mind

Last edited:

Moog

"Is it true you can ignore pluto and it will ignore you?"

If only! :lol:

My experience of transits are that they initially knock my socks off, and then gradually I get comfortable with whatever new thing that comes into my life.

I don't think it's wise to ignore it, perhaps it'll lengthen the proccess.

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
"Is it true you can ignore pluto and it will ignore you?"

If only! :lol:

My experience of transits are that they initially knock my socks off, and then gradually I get comfortable with whatever new thing that comes into your life.

I don't think it's wise to ignore it, perhaps it'll lengthen the proccess.

thank you moog for your reply - obviously you shouldn't ignore anything that is bugging you, my apologies - the mystery is when you don't know what is bugging you LOL - you just feel bugged about so much - so you have no way of getting a handle on how to deal with it - that way pluto is a joker in my opinion - i have it right on my ascendant i should have learnt by now what its all about - still the transiting square to my sun/mars square hopefully is character building and increasing integrity and such good qualities, perhaps should lighten up a little and let it just happen

Moog

thank you moog for your reply - obviously you shouldn't ignore anything that is bugging you, my apologies - the mystery is when you don't know what is bugging you LOL - you just feel bugged about so much - so you have no way of getting a handle on how to deal with it - that way pluto is a joker in my opinion - i have it right on my ascendant i should have learnt by now what its all about - still the transiting square to my sun/mars square hopefully is character building and increasing integrity and such good qualities, perhaps should lighten up a little and let it just happen

No need to apologise!

I find meditation practices are a good way to work out what's going on inside... helps to separate things out, to understand and ultimately integrate them.

Lightening up and letting things happen without interference is a core piece of many spiritual practices. I think sometimes with change, the major problem comes from clinging to what was and not accepting the change.

*emma*

Banned
No need to apologise!

I find meditation practices are a good way to work out what's going on inside... helps to separate things out, to understand and ultimately integrate them.

Lightening up and letting things happen without interference is a core piece of many spiritual practices. I think sometimes with change, the major problem comes from clinging to what was and not accepting the change.

i hold my hands up there, im a cling on - mars in cancer, security security protection for one and ones family at all costs and nothing bad about that - i do feel though that life protects you in any case but like the irish say its nice to be sure to be sure lol

thank you again

Rebel Uranian

tend to believe the traditional astrologers that the outer planets should be ignored - otherwise they just give you unnecessary headaches LOL

WIN. I have 6 easy aspects to Pluto at birth, so I'm not too bothered by my current transits (most of my planets are in early cardinal degrees) except that they're a little more difficult than my natal Pluto positions.

Aaronmcc11

Pluto transits tend to bring things to the surface which need to be purged or eliminated.

Outer planets transits also have long term ramifications which aren't always immediately apparent during the transits but the need to LISTEN to the Universes call during this time is hardly avoidable. Running away from change will only make it harder the next time you are given an opportunity for these changes.

"All transits confront you with experiences that you are ready to deal with; whether or not you consciously know that the time is ripe for such experiences, transits tend to bring to awareness those parts of yourself and those dimensions of your life that are ready to be realized and assimilated. If you align yourself with your true pattern of being and rhythm of growth by realizing that life is a learning experience and that whatever you may experience is good for you from the viewpoint of your higher self's development, very few transits (if any) will totally surprise you because you'll have sensed the need for such and experience. In fact, you may have consciously wanted it beforehand, even if you knew that it would entail considerable stress, work, or even suffering. But in many cases, the persons conscious orientations is rigidly opposed to what is really needed. In those cases, the individual's response to unforeseen or challenging experiences seems to be :"I Don't want it! Take is away from me!" and his of her behavior is similar to a child's throwing a tantrum."
-Stephen Arroyo "Astrology, Karma, and Transformation"

Pluto brings to the surface and transforms, often ending an old form of life or expression completely. It tells you to let go, and if you don't, you are often forced to let go through suffering. Pluto transits can manifest in so many different ways.. but with your transit being to your natal Sun and Mars, I would venture to say that Pluto is trying to transform the way you assert and express yourself in the most basic ways. It's forcing you to take a stand for what is good and fair. Don't get pushed around... but remember that violence begets more violence. The best way is to RISE ABOVE all of that.. and that is exactly what a Pluto transits gives you the opportunity to do. You can either suffer and suffer and suffer until your heart is broken OR you can say that you're not going to be what everyone says you are and stand up for who you really are.. you have more strength than you knew before.