Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

david starling

Through the desert, this is the road ahead of us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVEMoYT0v2s

Once long ago I read in a book on a shelf in a wooden beach house of a yogi in northern California that at the end of days, all humans who are not enlightened will go mad or die. I feared this outcome as it seemed real to me.

Then I forgot it. It did not seem real enough to remember.
For some reason it comes back to mind.

Shalom

From a poem by my S.O. concerning the beginning of the Aquarian Age, who prefers to remain anonymous. I have permission to post the first 2 lines. It's straight from her subconscious, no editing, with :mercury:/:uranus: in close Mutual-reception, :aquarius:/:gemini: in her Natal-chart:
"Some will go insane, but that won't work. Others will put a bullet through their heads, and wake up in the morning, feeling fine."

Last edited:

david starling

blacksun, I seem to be writing an actual article about the tropical Ages! As you suggested, it's on the Other Astrology board. It's entitled, "Voyage of Discovery....". :biggrin:

blacksun?

From a poem by my S.O. concerning the beginning of the Aquarian Age, who prefers to remain anonymous. I have permission to post the first 2 lines. It's straight from her subconscious, no editing, with :mercury:/:uranus: in close Mutual-reception, :aquarius:/:gemini: in her Natal-chart:
"Some will go insane, but that won't work. Others will put a bullet through their heads, and wake up in the morning, feeling fine."

Hahahah thats genius

david starling

Fantastic!

Heavy seas on my Voyage thread. :smile:
But, still seaworthy. :biggrin:

Opal has a thread called "The Key of Mysteries" in the Research and Development section. I mentioned that you could probably provide her with some good information regarding tarot interpretation . Think you could check it out? There's a link to a very indepth article on the subject.
Thanks!

Opal

Premium Member
Thank you for the introduction David!

Hello BlackSun?

I am Opal. As David has said, I have a thread that also uses the Wheel of Fortune from the Tarot, as one rendition of the Key of Mysteries. Another of the keys has Hebrew in the center of it. Do you know what the Hebrew says, on the Key, and on the Wheel of Fortune tarot Card?

I have started to read your thread, it sounds very interesting. I will read the rest, later, it is long.

One thing I noticed that we share. We are both inventors.

Have a good day, and thank you for any information, you can gift me.

Opal

david starling

In 12 hours, Jupiter will begin its tropical Capricornyear.

Jupiter will stay in Capricorn until Dec. 19, 2020, when it will begin its Aquariusyear accompanied by Saturn at 0 degrees Aquarius.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Ingress is upon us...

jupiter_16x9_0.jpg

blacksun?

Bless all you astrologers, philosophers, occultists, magicians - may this be a good year for you, and may this be a good year for the Earth.

david starling

Welcome, baby-Dionysos!

The so-called "Hippie" movement, ongoing, is basically Dionysian, thumbing its collective nose at the Saturnian rulership of this Age, and looking forward to the Uranian rulership of the next.

Touchy subject, but it APPEARS that (modern-day) Traditionalistic astrology arose recently in opposition to the inevitable loss of the background Age of Sagittarius, once the Uranian-ruled, foreground Age of Aquarius begins and Capricorn becomes the next background Age-sign. Kind of sad about it myself, but it's worth the sacrifice. [IMO]

Last edited:

blacksun?

I don't believe that it does, I rather see it as an instrument to get people interested in addictive substances. It used to be Dionysian in the 60s, Jim Morrison was true to the God but as he said to his listeners: "You're all a bunch of slaves. What re you gonna do about it?" Nothing, as he saw.
No Dionysos is a lot more violent, as we know from the stories of the raptures, than hippies would like to believe - thumbing ones nose means nothing. One must overthrow. That has not happened in the 60s at all. To the contrary.

So Dionysos must still appear.

blacksun?

Morrison had true knowledge, knew the value of William Blake and Friedrich Nietzsche. He knew that good and evil are slavish concepts. That people who believe they are good are usually slaves. Only when one performs a "Marriage of Heaven and Hell" (Blake) and understands that "All things done out of love happen beyond good and evil" (Nietzsche) will Dionysos dignify to bless the undertaking.

david starling

I don't believe that it does, I rather see it as an instrument to get people interested in addictive substances. It used to be Dionysian in the 60s, Jim Morrison was true to the God but as he said to his listeners: "You're all a bunch of slaves. What re you gonna do about it?" Nothing, as he saw.
No Dionysos is a lot more violent, as we know from the stories of the raptures, than hippies would like to believe - thumbing ones nose means nothing. One must overthrow. That has not happened in the 60s at all. To the contrary.

So Dionysos must still appear.

Wasn't time yet, but the wind is with those who prefer a more peaceful loss of Saturnian power and authority.

blacksun?

Dionysos appears at the end of the Age of Capricorn to sanctify the hard work of Saturn, so that mankind can take it into the next age. But this is such a massive ritual for which we are headed, that it is unwise to speak of it outside of the deliberate intention to shape this event. And to this end, not enough has been revealed quite yet.

What is certain is that Saturn must be respected, one way or the other, before all is said and done. Hippies are now a generation with a lot of money, corporate people, who still like to believe they are rebels but are in fact the wardens of the younger generations. People like Robert de Niro, who couldn't care if he tried about the fact that we are living in blessed years of the least bloodshed in at least 40 years, but only about the manners of a president. Only very few hippies have turned out to be anything but slaves.

david starling

Dionysos appears at the end of the Age of Capricorn to sanctify the hard work of Saturn, so that mankind can take it into the next age. But this is such a massive ritual for which we are headed, that it is unwise to speak of it outside of the deliberate intention to shape this event. And to this end, not enough has been revealed quite yet.

What is certain is that Saturn must be respected, one way or the other, before all is said and done. Hippies are now a generation with a lot of money, corporate people, who still like to believe they are rebels but are in fact the wardens of the younger generations. People like Robert de Niro, who couldn't care if he tried about the fact that we are living in blessed years of the least bloodshed in at least 40 years, but only about the manners of a president. Only very few hippies have turned out to be anything but slaves.

Yes, the word "Yuppie" includes those former "Hippies" who became Saturn's slaves. But, the Hippie movement itself is still in existence, just less noticeable.

blacksun?

The 60s were surely great years. I would have liked to be part of it. But I was born to do a tougher job. For me is the development of a truly logical freedom, not one born of the sheer plunder of World War 2.

blacksun?

Do Gods even have slaves?

No, I object to blaming profit-seeking on Saturn. It is contrary to the Gods nature to want to see big huge things. Saturn demands sustainability.

So does Capricorn not hunt for profit, but for sustainability and efficiency. It is only lust and shortsightedness in man that draws it down to profit hunger.

Though of course he is not a God but a Titan.