Playlist of the Week(music)

Blaze

Account Closed
I the Realist and precisely know. What is these programs there is nothing. If this programmer I the Realist knew bases of creation of this world and an exact astrology, it also could not make this program. People of knowledge of books do not write, they transfer them only to those who it will be brought by God, and all process of transfer consists in comprehension of that. That you have executed mission in this world and it is time to leave from it, and God himself gives that knowledge to the one whom it to you has brought. You material also think as a matter so that is lost labour that be to knock to you. The astrology of the ancient is informed to us, as similarity of the Indian astrology. It is necessary to know that an astrology one for this world, and its distinction only in from what worlds you have come on development to this world and it consists only in distinction of symbols, as the world of Russian and English language. And to you in this world on your condition of consciousness that which is brought by you from your world in later interval of time is closer. You should realise simple True, the world is turned off and the lowest worlds come to it more and more. They in that condition when Smothering for the present in a condition to distinguish a material world, and Spiritual they still should learn in the future reincarnations. Jesus has told:” Kingdom Dominical round us “. If you are able to distinguish these kingdoms in this world, you will know to whom what knowledge are given on an operating time. It also with вязано with the term of"Arias". They are Spiritual people from frontier levels of the Christ, and further, indefinitely. The person this that condition. When the Spirit sacred has sown in you a will and knowledge seed, and before it is demonic level. Esteem at least“ Hermes Trismegista's Sacred book ”, there in section“ the Reference to Asklepiju "," Hierarchy and a continuity of the worlds “ Childbirth and Individuals of Dialogue between sorts D) Intermediate position of the person For those who is reasonable and understands is written distinctly and well. Psychotik. At your friend Tsquare very good signature. Very wise person has stated it:

Sometimes you have to remember that the main difference between humans and chimpanzees is a sophisticated speech centre.

She says that a word which you state the thoughts there is a basis in your mentality which defines your spiritual level, so also all your development in hierarchy of Spiritual levels. English language is very young language and to them speak, and very much will come easily with studying by that who spoke recently to them. It can be to steam of the previous embodiments. I since its childhood could not accept from for scarcity of its expression. It is language of a narrow condition of consciousness. And that the true astrology was gave the consciousness of the individual should be developed. Therefore also a prayer as verbal expression of your thought takes last place in Spiritual experts, then there is a mental prayer which in 1000 times is more effective verbal, and last it at Soul level, it when you a condition out of space and time then you as God materialise \the thoughts. That is why the dog barks, and the elephant goes. It is allegory which the child will understand also. About what I here tell all, this introduction to knowledge of an exact astrology, through the developed consciousness when you in a condition to read simultaneously all 16, and it is possible and 20 fractional cards, yes at least the nobility as they work. All your astrology is a parody bearing a faint resemblance true. In the present astrology exact laws which as well as all world in primary development is developed work. I here look horoscopes and I see there only turning. It means that that person is yet ready, its mind as the lowest display of energy in a matter will not sustain that knowledge which are already learnt not by mind, and other tool of Soul. Excuse the car for bad transfer, after all it yet has not reached a condition of thinking of a dog.

What from it to take? So dear throw out your programs on rectification, these need to be engaged, when you know laws of the nature and your error in a matter costs at level of ideal error.

Inanna's Hymm,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3pkkIgrfZA

The Hymm is for all lost souls looking for light. The original goddess of earth calls to you.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

I the Realist and precisely know. What is these programs there is nothing. If this programmer I the Realist knew bases of creation of this world and an exact astrology, it also could not make this program. People of knowledge of books do not write, they transfer them only to those who it will be brought by God, and all process of transfer consists in comprehension of that. That you have executed mission in this world and it is time to leave from it, and God himself gives that knowledge to the one whom it to you has brought. You material also think as a matter so that is lost labour that be to knock to you. The astrology of the ancient is informed to us, as similarity of the Indian astrology. It is necessary to know that an astrology one for this world, and its distinction only in from what worlds you have come on development to this world and it consists only in distinction of symbols, as the world of Russian and English language. And to you in this world on your condition of consciousness that which is brought by you from your world in later interval of time is closer. You should realise simple True, the world is turned off and the lowest worlds come to it more and more. They in that condition when Smothering for the present in a condition to distinguish a material world, and Spiritual they still should learn in the future reincarnations. Jesus has told:” Kingdom Dominical round us “. If you are able to distinguish these kingdoms in this world, you will know to whom what knowledge are given on an operating time. It also with âÿçàíî with the term of"Arias". They are Spiritual people from frontier levels of the Christ, and further, indefinitely. The person this that condition. When the Spirit sacred has sown in you a will and knowledge seed, and before it is demonic level. Esteem at least“ Hermes Trismegista's Sacred book ”, there in section“ the Reference to Asklepiju "," Hierarchy and a continuity of the worlds “ Childbirth and Individuals of Dialogue between sorts D) Intermediate position of the person For those who is reasonable and understands is written distinctly and well. Psychotik. At your friend Tsquare very good signature. Very wise person has stated it:

She says that a word which you state the thoughts there is a basis in your mentality which defines your spiritual level, so also all your development in hierarchy of Spiritual levels. English language is very young language and to them speak, and very much will come easily with studying by that who spoke recently to them. It can be to steam of the previous embodiments. I since its childhood could not accept from for scarcity of its expression. It is language of a narrow condition of consciousness. And that the true astrology was gave the consciousness of the individual should be developed. Therefore also a prayer as verbal expression of your thought takes last place in Spiritual experts, then there is a mental prayer which in 1000 times is more effective verbal, and last it at Soul level, it when you a condition out of space and time then you as God materialise \the thoughts. That is why the dog barks, and the elephant goes. It is allegory which the child will understand also. About what I here tell all, this introduction to knowledge of an exact astrology, through the developed consciousness when you in a condition to read simultaneously all 16, and it is possible and 20 fractional cards, yes at least the nobility as they work. All your astrology is a parody bearing a faint resemblance true. In the present astrology exact laws which as well as all world in primary development is developed work. I here look horoscopes and I see there only turning. It means that that person is yet ready, its mind as the lowest display of energy in a matter will not sustain that knowledge which are already learnt not by mind, and other tool of Soul. Excuse the car for bad transfer, after all it yet has not reached a condition of thinking of a dog.

What from it to take? So dear throw out your programs on rectification, these need to be engaged, when you know laws of the nature and your error in a matter costs at level of ideal error.

Inanna's Hymm,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3pkkIgrfZA

The Hymm is for all lost souls looking for light. The original goddess of earth calls to you.

This is groundbreaking.