pluto?

multiple

Account Closed
a person spoke with me a while back discussing other people and how they dislike their behaviour online. when they elaborated they started to talk about a type of behaviour which to me sounded like the interpretation of dominance or subtle mind games. I began to wonder what type of astrology is going on here. one thing they mentioned I interpreted as a form of thread dominating. a user (for example user B) would post not long after another person did (for example user A), often repeatedly and timed so that it was just after them. user B would mention or allude to things that user A had associated with themselves. questioning it, or discussing it but without including user B in the discussion. this resulted in user A deleting their posts. but curiously a while later I noticed something, that user A would frequently try a similar more subtle form of the same behaviour, either as an act of revenge or to try and engage in a power play? this led me to assume that user A is less concerned about the will to not be dominated but more inclusively about wishing to dominate themselves.either that or they are motivated by vengeance? since they brought this up I have begun to notice it with between other individuals here and there on forums (not on here I might add) and I started to wonder what in their chart would likely show up of these individuals. unfortunately I couldn't get person A or B's birth information so I have no way of knowing what in their chart shows this. does anyone have any ideas on aspects which would cause an individual to behave or think this way? I am wondering if it is natal pluto aspecting natal moon.

mdinaz

Probably a negative Pluto contact to Sun, Moon or Mercury - a need to control their surroundings and self image. There is probably also a bad Chiron aspect involving one of those so that by dominating others and the conversation, they keep these bad feelings of the past and about themselves in the background. This will be different than from someone with a Leo or Aries Mercury for example, who may simply be impulsive and rude but not trying to deliberately control people - the behavior comes out differently.