Scorpio Chart

celtickokopelli

Because we Scorpio's are sooooo mysterious lol, I thought I would throw my chart out there to see what feedback I can get from it.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_stacey_fenton_hp.4423.3109.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_stacey_fenton_hp.4423.3109.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 35

smilingsteph

oh no another scorpio!!
Just kidding! Seriously some of my best friends/enemies both at the same time are scorpios....never never want to make you mad....when you love you love when you hate well you get even!! :) As with my mother!!! I am currently in a fight with my Scorpio friend...not sure what I did to even **** her off....but have not heard from her...so she is mad about something.....
:)
Steph

Can you put your birth data out there...I cannot seem to see your chart..the resoulution on the page is grainy...
Thanks

celtickokopelli

I am in that pissed off mood too right now. Just don't want to be bothered with it all lol!

Sorry the chart was so bad! November 20, 1974. 5:15PM EST, Alexandria, Virginia. Is that all you need? I have no idea how to read charts, so I am probably no help in telling you what is where.

astrobhadauria

Full Chart related to 6th House.
Sun,Venus Mercury Mars,means father,Life mate,Sister,and brother all are in the house maternal home.There are full cooperation with siblings of mother.and there are full works related to banking,insurence,and saving schems.Your servicing to people is very good,you can make service to political effected people,you can make service to poors,and you can make helps those are full with illness of mind and illness of physical body too.Every one feel you like a sweet pain in the heart,and you can make your place in heart,who make conectivity with you.enjoy your life !