Dream interpretation

lazarusx

I wanted to share this dream and hopefully get some perspective on it; the subject of the dream has been on my mind for a while this morning.

I believe i wokeup into another dream within my dream, from what i do remember i was dreaming about something and then believed i had woken up, i was in my bed trying to pull the covers up over me but they were to heavy, looking at my ceiling i noticed something was different there were white glowing orbs, like stars on the background of space.

Noticing this i had a feeling something was different, but i couldn't be sure. I looked towards my curtains and saw what looked like the first break of morning light piercing through.. and thats when i noticed there was someone standing there looking out, he looked like my father but the side of his face that had been litup by the light was severely disfigured. Initially i panicked because at this point i realized i was conscious of my own dream, i've felt this fear during sleep paralysis in the past but usually my eyes are opened.

As i became paralyzed with fear, he spoke to me without turning his head saying something along the lines of 'You were here before your entire god'. At this point i woke up for real, absolutely terrified i checked the time and it was 4:30am.. it was just starting to get light.

What he actually said to me was quite intriguing, and the fact that this entity was represented by a disfigured version of my father. I've done quite a bit of spiritual work over the years, what was said does infact have some resonance with what i understand to be true, but as to why it was conveyed in the form it was im not so sure.

JUPITERASC

To dream that you are waking up in your dream indicates that something is missing or lacking in your life. There is an aspect of your life that you are not utilizing to its fullest potential. You are not recognizing your abilities. The dream is literally telling you to open your eyes and wake up!

Alternatively, waking up in your dream may be a signal of a lucid dream
Lucid dreams give you the ability to control your own dreams and steer them toward the direction you want. In the lucid state, you are more willing to confront threats and as a result, become more self confident

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile:

lazarusx

I honestly don't know, i suppose any and all attempts to label that Truth is an attempt to objectify that which can't be made an object, i believe i have been doing this for some time, effectively fooling myself into the belief that i understand it.

I'll have to think on this one, thankyou for your replys. :wink: