Dream interpretation please

virgo18

1) I am having current dreams about changing home.... I feel very happy in my dream when I am arranging my room in my new home. I open a big window of my big white room and there is the mountain with lots of trees. (This dream Its very constant)

The 2nd dream was that my Best female friend own a new big home rustically arranged. She was giving me a trip in her house and there appear like 3 white big sheep... and was hugging one of the sheep, there were very friendly and cute.

what do all of this means?

JUPITERASC

1) I am having current dreams about changing home.... I feel very happy in my dream when I am arranging my room in my new home. I open a big window of my big white room and there is the mountain with lots of trees. (This dream Its very constant)

The 2nd dream was that my Best female friend own a new big home rustically arranged. She was giving me a trip in her house and there appear like 3 white big sheep... and was hugging one of the sheep, there were very friendly and cute.

Here's an interesting link for all those intrigued by dreams! http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile:

Kuntuzangmo

I think home/house is our inner context. White is pure, clean etc.... it feels like you're in a good and healthy psychic space. The animals also attest to this. The mountains also often symbolize (especially with the other symbols in these dreams) inner heights.
Big rooms: psychic space, trees and nature: authenticity.
Any of that make sense?

JUPITERASC

my dreams for some time now...they1`ve all just been a bit poor and muddly...
going nowhere and fog-like.....

Fog

To dream that you are going through a thick fog, symbolizes confusion, troubles, scandal, uncertainty and worries. You may not be seeing things the way they really are. You may have lost your sense of direction in life. Alternatively, a fog represents mystery, secrecy and protection

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/f2.htm :smile:

JUPITERASC

White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. Alternatively, white refers to a clean, blank slate. Or it may refer to a cover-up.
To see your home in your dream, signifies security, basic needs, and values, the dream represents your basic needs and priorities.

To dream of making home improvements or working on home improvement projects, refers to improvements that you need to make on yourself. Consider the type of improvement made in the dream for additional analysis

To see sheep in your dream, indicates docility and conformity. You may lack initiative to venture out on your own and could tend to go along with the group. Alternatively, seeing a sheep signifies your compassion. The dream may also be a metaphor on being sheepish. Perhaps you have done something wrong.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/h2.htm :smile:

Last edited:

My0wl

Banned
I`ve have been having a lot of trouble with this silly little girl that attacks me in dreams and stuff...
she`s a poor and dirty little urchin...
she attacks me and dreams and stuff....
she`s in hiding now though..

you know....a bit like osama bin laden was !!!!!

(she lowers and drags down the environment)

:bandit::unsure::ninja::love::tongue::annoyed:

My0wl

Banned
I`ve unleashed my `big guns` on her now anyway...
(`Mother and Father`)

They are high powered,Ruling Class judgement like sorts...
it wont happen overnight,but i am hoping that long term they will be able to do a job on her...

as i`m getting a bit sick of her frankly....

My0wl

Banned
They`re probably on about on a par with Tony and Cherie Blair...
(for judgement and authority)

and my brother isn`t far behind them...

(only if things came to that etc)

:bandit:

SapSac

The dream that you're having about moving into a new room or changing houses is a recurring one among everybody. I've been told that these dreams usually indicate a need for stability or familial growth, but after having this dream multiple times myself I've realized that interperting dreams is altogether a ******** way to approach the dream world. I feel that instead of interperting dreams by applying their ideas to feelings of insecurity or desire you have to actualize thematics by approaching various different things you encounter in your dreams. If there are specifics that you can point out in your dreams and in your real life you must approach them when you feel that familiar feeling and actualize the prophetical message that was presented to you.

JUPITERASC

Dreaming of a window signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight: dreaming you are looking out the window, signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness and point of view and also refers to your intuition and awareness: you may be reflecting on a decision: or you need to go out into the larger world and experience life. A Mountain signies a major obstacle/challenge to overcome: lush green trees symbolize new hopes, growth, desires, knowledge, and life. It also implies strength, protection and stability: you are concentrating on your own self-development and individuation.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile: