Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Lunar/Solar

Lunar/Solar Now, this is a hot topic! This sub-board is dedicated to talks on the influence of solar eclipses, lunar eclipses, new moons, full moons, etc. in predictive astrology.

Unread 03-04-2016, 06:27 PM

Cool Solar Eclipse/New moon Eclipse of day 8/9

Hello! Thought it would be a good idea to create a thread to discuss the oncoming eclipse, share how it will affect your chart, etc.!

The eclipse is this 8 (or 9!) of this month, and it will be on the sign of Pisces.

Discuss!

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:09 PM

Re: Solar Eclipse/New moon Eclipse of day 8/9

Here is a link to the chart.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/2016eclipsescharts.html

Everything is around 18 degrees. It is hitting everything in my natal.

It is my mothers birthday [ mar 7th] so I am concerned. However she says she feels just fine.

Last edited by katydid; 03-04-2016 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 03-04-2016, 07:47 PM

Thank you! Hoping this eclipse will bring only good things. Also, I just realized it hits my natal Ceres, wonder what does it mean...
Unread 03-04-2016, 09:06 PM

Thumbs up Re: Solar Eclipse/New moon Eclipse of day 8/9

If I might offer, the general consensus is that the Solar Eclipse reflects matters relating to the father or one's individual sense of Identity, while the Lunar Eclipse relates to the mother and/or emotional matters; Solar is more about external and worldly matters; Lunar is about internal and family matters. The path of the eclipse also relates to the parts of the world more likely to be influenced by the energies.

Personally I have experienced many eclipses in my life which did not have significant effect on me. Often we tend to over-worry such events.
Consider also that this eclipse will experience tension with Saturn while also in sextile with Pluto. Pluto rules the masses and politics but also holds the power of transformation at the Soul level. There are many factors to take into account. Look to the houses ruled by the Sun and Moon, as well as Saturn and Pluto in your personal chart for more clues.
Unread 03-05-2016, 11:11 AM

Thank you! Very insightful. I guess some eclipses may affect you more than others!

Tags
8 or 9, eclipse, eclipse or new, moon, solar