Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 08-12-2015, 03:43 AM

Precognitive dreams

I have dreams where I see the future exactly as it later happens. I want to develop that.

I started mapping them to see what Moon transits and phases trigger them.

I have found a way to trigger other kinds of dreams and to predict who or what I'll dream about following the Moon.

I would like to know if anyone has done the same and if they'd like to share what they've found out.

Unread 07-12-2016, 11:25 PM

Re: Precognitive dreams

That sounds pretty amazing! I used to have dreams as a child that were like i was living a parallel life in them that seem to relate to my life now, like 10 or more years later.. but i wonder if i was just picking up on themes that someone else was going through and relating them to my life now. It all seems so vague though and seems like someone else's thinking in a strange way. Must be great to have clarity with it though! How has your documentation been going?
Unread 07-13-2016, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgthm View Post
That sounds pretty amazing! I used to have dreams as a child that were like i was living a parallel life in them that seem to relate to my life now, like 10 or more years later.. but i wonder if i was just picking up on themes that someone else was going through and relating them to my life now. It all seems so vague though and seems like someone else's thinking in a strange way. Must be great to have clarity with it though! How has your documentation been going?

hi ALRESCHA

I wanted to look at your chart again but I seemed to have erased my PMs.

rahu
Unread 07-28-2016, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
I have dreams where I see the future exactly as it later happens. I want to develop that.

I have found a way to trigger other kinds of dreams and to predict who or what I'll dream about following the Moon.

I would like to know if anyone has done the same and if they'd like to share what they've found out.
Alrescha:

You might want to start keeping a dream journal.
Keep paper and pencil bedside and write down the dream content as soon as you wake.
Then track your hits and misses. Anything above a 50% hit rate is most likely psychic.

Also start understanding the language and symbolism of your dreams and how information is transmitted to you.

Julia
Unread 07-28-2016, 09:21 PM

That is really interesting Alrescha. When you dream of the future, does it just concern matters related to yourself or everyone in general? It is really cool that you can use the moon to guide your dreams and predictions.

I have my fair share of precognitive dreams but it is always related to myself. Usually if something really good or really bad happens, I usually get dreams passing on those signs.

I have always dreamt of places that I never visited before and I will end up visiting them in a couple of months, which I personally find pretty cool, especially when I get there and get the "deja-vu" feeling.

My mom always says my dreams mean something, but I have lots of regular random dreams as well, so I tend not to take it seriously.
Unread 07-29-2016, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post

It has little to do with the Moon unless the Moon is in aspect to Neptune in the natal. You might want to look at the placement of Neptune in the chart (e.g. first house or third house), and check if there are nay aspects between the third house ruler, 12th house ruler and Neptune.

Tags
dreams, precognitive