Is There Stability in this Relationship? Do you think it's a good chart?

Halo Jones

Hi everybody, I've been seeing this amazing guy since around January. We met at a weird time -- and when Venus was retrograde -- but it seems to be going well, I just can't really wrap my head around it, or parse it in any way. Is that weird? I think I love him, and he says he's in love with me, and tells me I'm beautiful all the time ... :love:

BUT I also know he's an adorable, unstable mess in many ways (BUT SO AM I, I mean seriously for real I'm a mess). What do y'all think? Is there potential with this chart? Sometimes I think he's not being straight with me, or that he gets carried away and while he might mean things at the time when he says them, he might not mean them alll the time, if that makes sense (but maybe I'm just paranoid).

Much love and thanks for listening.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_125_me_him_he.12743.36246.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_125_me_him_he.12743.36246.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 45
  • astro_621gw_01_125_me_him_he.13112.14213.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_125_me_him_he.13112.14213.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 52
  • astro_61gw_01_125_me_him_he.13161.16493.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_125_me_him_he.13161.16493.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 31

virgo18

hmmmm.... the composite is BAD.

For the stability thing, there's a Venus/Juno square Uranus. Unless there are good Venus aspects that show true love (in your case there aren't). There's a pure instability... adding that Venus is in Gemini in the 6th, not good position.

Sun/Mercury oppose Saturn... There are good intelligent conversations. On the other hand, there are ego conflicts, things that remain in the silence, blockages, oppositions from others and either from the two of you.

Pluto/Moon-Mars, this relationship is emotionally dangerous. Jealousy scenes, manipulation, even psychological violence will not be rare. Plus Moon opposition Saturn
.... just forget about this relationship for your good

If you are not yet facing this issues,... sooner or later will appear. The effect of composites sometimes are more notorious when the infatuation stage finishes.

At least just remain as occasional friends, and beware...

Last edited:

Halo Jones

That is really interesting, thank you. So far we have not had any issues -- and friends have been supportive. What are Venus aspects that show true love? Is that a Venus/Sun/Moon thing? I thought our synastry looked good -- since my Ascendant is literally on his sun and my sun is literally on his 10th house angle.

I'm especially intrigued by the north node conjunct his Chiron in his 7th house -- does anybody have insight on that one?

Flapjacks

I'm having a hard time reading those charts because they are so messy with the aspect lines, but I'm not seeing so much trouble. One interesting thing is that his chart is dominated by Air/Water, almost no earth or fire. Yours is more balanced, with little air though, and if there was a real trouble spot for you in this relationship it's with your Mercury/Venus square his Uranus and inconjunct Sun. I just see this as possibly being an on-off relationship, running real heavy with all the watery planets and aspects one minute and then cold or overly intellectualized the next.

However, overall it looks like really strong synastry to me with many harmonious aspects and just the way each of your charts looks individually. Sun contacts on the angles of each of you seems really powerful, like each of you feels more of who you are when together.

His Saturn conjunct your Mars, his Mars being on his ASC, make me think he comes across as overly serious sometimes, but he might inspire you to be more productive with your energy. He looks like he has a lot of intensity and may have difficulty holding onto you because you're so much more "active" in a sense.

Halo Jones

I'm having a hard time reading those charts because they are so messy with the aspect lines, but I'm not seeing so much trouble. One interesting thing is that his chart is dominated by Air/Water, almost no earth or fire. Yours is more balanced, with little air though, and if there was a real trouble spot for you in this relationship it's with your Mercury/Venus square his Uranus and inconjunct Sun. I just see this as possibly being an on-off relationship, running real heavy with all the watery planets and aspects one minute and then cold or overly intellectualized the next.

Wow! That is totally true. We definitely switch between the two states -- one moment we're drunkenly declaring our love for each other and confiding secrets (water) and the next, we are coolly discussing, I don't know, the mating habits of bonobos.

However, overall it looks like really strong synastry to me with many harmonious aspects and just the way each of your charts looks individually. Sun contacts on the angles of each of you seems really powerful, like each of you feels more of who you are when together.

His Saturn conjunct your Mars, his Mars being on his ASC, make me think he comes across as overly serious sometimes, but he might inspire you to be more productive with your energy. He looks like he has a lot of intensity and may have difficulty holding onto you because you're so much more "active" in a sense.

I am definitely more active in many ways (I wake up much faster than he does and spend a lot of time ostensibly doing things while waiting for him to come alive again) but I think we are both a bit obsessed with each other, thanks to Pluto. I don't fear Pluto the way some people do since from what I've read it is a pretty powerful glue. The truth is I adore him.

My apologies for the messy charts and also for miscategorizing it in the forums! Does anybody have insight on that tight Venus/Mars conjunction in his chart?

rahu

Banned
Halo, halo jones
Looking at the composite chart venus is posed to Uranus. This is both the most intense physical/sexual/mental/psychic/emotional/spiritual connections possible. But I is also unstable.the electric bless can not operate amid the routines and compromises of a working relationship.
This is a heart break relationship because the attraction both in love and as a marriage is very strong also . a grand trine of juno /jupiter and the moon shows the sensitivity and support to commit to marriage. It is a heart break because Uranus/venus will keep you enchanted while the viability of a marriage will grow also.

These are some of the most favorable aspects for relations and marriage. Juno is trine to Jupiter and the moon included gives a grand trine. This is a very supportive and functional aspect. With the Saturn/sub conjunction sextile to juno and Jupiter, the union seems to have strong family support would your families are familiar with each other. Though Neptune is conjunct the ascendant . this can show cultural or religious differences. The grand trine is augmented by the Saturn/sun conjunction sextile juno and Jupiter. This strengthens devotion and gives a excellent material environment. approval likely from your families
The moon/venus midpoint is conjunct the node giving a deep and spontaneous/emotional/mental/psychic love. This shows you feel at the same time with the same feelings. The sun/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the south node and opposed to the moon/venus midpoint. This gives direct astral connection such as “reading” each other minds and thoughts,knowing what the other is thinking etc.
This give electricity and sparks between you. You dream of each other and likely have the same dreams, you have quite breathless emotional/physical union that seem to been truly the sensations of god, asso many coincidences seemed to be needed to get you together, these aspects are intense and emotionally inspirational and this increases the heartbreak quotient .
When body/soul and mind connect… the feeling of a soulmate can arise.
Mars is square to Pluto with the midpoint conjunct the venus/Uranus opposition. Here the ecstatic feeling of love and union are suppressed by the carnal force which seeks domination. mars/Pluto is extremely selfish. The expansive love of Uranus/venus is liberating while mars/Pluto seek to pin you down. is a image of pleasure and pain, that is when things are good ,you will have to pay back with times no so good.
I feel like he is totally absent. I think the relationship may be over. As his selfishness is iverwhrelming any emotional sensitivity he had for you.
The hard aspect usually overwhelmed the trines and sextiles

rahu

Halo Jones

I feel like he is totally absent. I think the relationship may be over. As his selfishness is iverwhrelming any emotional sensitivity he had for you.
The hard aspect usually overwhelmed the trines and sextiles

rahu

I love your reply -- thank you so much. I do not know much about midpoints and so it's always amazing when someone can furnish that information for me.

That said, I am completely baffled by your last paragraph. He is far from absent -- and far from selfish. I don't think you can call someone who has helped me move twice in less than three months, selfish. For me, I find his Cancer moon incredibly nurturing and something that I have really looked for all my life. Both of my parents have Cancer moons.

rahu

Banned
I noticed he move you but has not moved in with you. mars square pluto with the midpoint conjunction to the venus/Uranus opposition gives a very powerful sexual attraction but it is of a selfishness nature, that is he want you to be available and hence moves you here and there. but e does not commit.

and I stand by the composite which shows currently he is not around and when he is he is distant and cold.

this why I call this a heartbreak chart , you can only see this relationship through rose colored glasses .

rahu

Halo Jones

I noticed he move you but has not moved in with you. mars square pluto with the midpoint conjunction to the venus/Uranus opposition gives a very powerful sexual attraction but it is of a selfishness nature, that is he want you to be available and hence moves you here and there. but e does not commit.

and I stand by the composite which shows currently he is not around and when he is he is distant and cold.

this why I call this a heartbreak chart , you can only see this relationship through rose colored glasses .

rahu

Thank you -- this is definitely food for thought. For the record, he did want me to move in with him -- I was the one who didn't.

Halo Jones

So, I feel bad because I finally asked him to look up his actual birth time on his birth certificate, and the time he thought he'd been born was completely wrong! It turns out he's a Gemini rising Aquarian with a Cancer moon and a rather intense Mars/Venus conjunction at 0 degrees Aries. Does anybody have information regarding that can of worms?

Here is the synastry and composite ...

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_125_anonymous_anonymous_he.72761.23943.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_125_anonymous_anonymous_he.72761.23943.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_621gw_01_125_anonymous_anonymous_he.72774.25125.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_125_anonymous_anonymous_he.72774.25125.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_621gw_01_125_anonymous_anonymous_he.73626.23976.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 24

Halo Jones

We still have that sun conjunct Ascendant aspect, but I have also noticed my north node conjunct his Gemini rising as well as his Chiron. (That's where the intense eyes came from ... I think. I thought it was Scorpio. But I've never met a Chiron rising person before)

We also have his Vertex conjunct my Pluto, and in the composite, our composite Vertex is conjunct the Descendant. I think those are good signs ... right?