nodes what do you feel more...

dr. farr

Depends upon various other factors: I've seen both sign emphasis and-including in my own case with the SN-house emphasis. But most emphasis is upon any planet in close conjunction or parallel of declination, with the node (indeed, any house cusp in such connection as well)

hannya

Depends upon various other factors: I've seen both sign emphasis and-including in my own case with the SN-house emphasis.

oh yes definitely. i didn't mean to discount the SN. i was thinking if you felt one then you felt the other. i definitely see myself doing a lot of my SN sign and house placement still.

!4C

Are we suppose to feel the nodes at all? I've heard some vedic astrologers say the north node is where we become obsessed. It's hard for me to say because my sun-merc-nn are all in late scorpio, the sign of obsession. :lol: I'm never too busy to drop everything and investigate an intrigue. It does often interfere with my priorities and getting tasks done on time.

Outside of obsession, how does one feel their nodes?

hannya

i feel them very much in western astrology.

have you read texts on scorpio north node? i read it too coz i'm an 8th house north node and it's different from scorpio interpretations IMO.

Observation i suppose... whether it plays out in your life or not.

I'm sag SN in 2nd house. I can be very opinionated (sag) about my possessions (2nd) like life is supposed to bbe like this... or you're supposed to own this or that...

demetraceres

Are we suppose to feel the nodes at all?

Outside of obsession, how does one feel their nodes?

I have lunar nodes in intercepted signs. I am very obsessed with the houses where they are and I am experiencing incredible troubles and obstacles in that area of my life. I feel both, the impact of sign and houses, as they are both intercepted.

RodJM

Well I have SN in Sagittarius like OP claims, but in 12th house (tropical and sidereal systems)

Throughout my life, I have been encouraged to develop NN attributes, obviously in Gemini & 6th house. This NN area being in a house responsible for health, work and self improvement has now bought me to a position in life whereby consuming a healthy diet combined with regular physical exercise and streamlining my daily routine has provided me with long lasting benefits for quality of life.

This was facilitated by an inherited genetic condition which "steered", in other words, got me thinking (NN in Gemini combined with well placed Mercury) how I could go about dealing with this and to seek professional medical assistance towards achieving this goal, which ultimately created a plateau of fulfillment. I can't put it any clearer than that. :)

So, this "proves" to me how western astrology can work in your life, especially in regards to house placement of the moon's nodal axis. :biggrin: