Which disease hiting to this person.

astrobhadauria

Dear,
After making several check from Docters,and more treatments,there are not any recovery to this person,Date of birth is 5th July 1982,20:45:00,birth place is Mainpuri India,kindly give any suggestion for this person.

starlink

Astrobhadauria, I will try to find something in his birthchart, but will also make a horary for your question, then maybe we can combine the two outcomes. I need a bit of time for this, bear with me. Star.

starlink

Astrobhadauria, is this man a family member, friend or just someone you dont know but came to you for advice? I need to know this in order to find his significator in the horary chart. But whatever the significator is going to be, the horary chart Ascendant falls in the last 3 degrees of the chart which means that it is too late to do anything about the situation.

Last edited:

starlink

Astrobhadauria, I dont know what is happening to you as you have not given an answer to my question about wether this person is a friend or family member. I decided to look at both and as friend, I get a 6th house of illness in the turned chart falling in Taurus and Venus, the significator of his illness in Leo. When I look at a possible friend, than his 6th house falls in Capricorn and Saturn is also found in Leo, so it could be that there is a problem with his heart. As Saturn is opposed to Neptune in Aquarius, it could have to do with a defect in the heartmechanism which is very difficult (diffuse, Neptune) to detect. The 4th house, where Neptune is in, is the chest area according to the rulership book of Rex Bills. Aquarius has to do with the body fluids, distribution of blood (circulation, which brings us back to the heart). Saturn has to do with contraction, so maybe the heartmuscle does not work properly. I dont know much about medical astrology so this is all I can tell you. In the natal horoscope of this person his 6th house is ruled by the Moon. He has the Sun there also, square Saturn. The Moon is placed in Capricorn and opposes the Sun. Saturn is in T-square with Sun and Moon. He clearly has health problems, probably during his whole life already.(Saturn is ruler of his 12th = hospitals) The ruler of his Ascendant is opposing Chiron in the 4th, showing suffering. Is he some kind of healer? If so, then he could have become weakened through other peoples illnesses. I am really guessing here, but I know if healers do not shake the bad energy that comes from other people's illnesses off, they can be affected themselves. Please give some feedback if you can.