Looking for something else...

Mia

:) Good Morning to Everybody
I would like to know if I will leave my present employment in the near future. I currently teach/ counsel disengaged young people and also wonder if I should change direction as I think I may be experiencing the 'burn out' which I have been told one experiences after doing this type of work for so long. It is very demanding emotionally as much as anything else. It may be that I am just disillusioned with my employers who I feel do not provide the support which is needed (I was recently threatened by one of my learners) and work in an atmosphere which is always demanding because of the nature of the work. I am currently feeling quite 'low' in mood and I'm finding it difficult to remain enthusiatic about anything. The time is now 08.29 hours and I am in Liverpool England. Many thanks
Mia

fensi88

ASC=5Li58

So you are Ve at 28Li25. Usually one who ask question is represent with Moon too, but in this case Moon is the ruler of the matter you ask, your employment, so we look if there is future aspects between these two planets and see it will be sextile as last Moon's aspect. So the answer to your question is:Yes,you will leave your present employment in the near future.

Mia

looking for something else..

:) Hi Goca
Thanks for replying to my question, it was very well received! I hope you don't mind me asking but could you give me some indication of whether I will be happier in whatever I do next? You see: I feel I am at a crossroads and am not sure which way to go. I have many idea buzzing round in my head of what I'd like to do next, I may just go into another job similar to what I have been doing but without the level of stress. I am continuing with my songwriting, this will be ongoing no matter what I decide to do but I also need to live and pay my bills! I know I'm rambling on a bit but if you could reply again I would be very grateful. The time is now 08.49 hours.

Many thanks
Mia