Asking for advice because I'm struggling a bit

Roosje

Dear person who is reading this.

This is a bit personal, but I guess astrology always is in some way or another considering the amount of information one can get by seeing someone's natal chart.

Anyways, I was wondering if there is anything in my chart which indicates that I have trouble with having friendships and relationships. Lately I have been feeling quite alone and I really want to have friends and/or a relationship, but at the same time I don't see this happening because I'm very introverted and have social anxiety and would therefore rather be comfortable, which means avoiding contact with people. This creates huge insecurity because I just do not feel worthy of love or friendship and don't know where exactly this stems from. I want something which I basically can't have and at the same time maybe not even want at all if that makes sense!? Is there anything in my chart which alludes to me having this issue? My sun and moon sign are typically thought of as very extroverted signs as well. I hope someone can help me.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-11-18 om 04.15.00.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2021-11-18 om 04.15.00.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 47

chiamaria

There seem to be a couple of things. One is that your chiron is in Libra. Chiron being the wounded healer, and Libra being about relationships, you may have a certain amount of pain or trauma from relationships you've had, which in turn severely affected your self-worth seeing as it's in the first house of self, and makes you wonder if you are deserving of a harmonious union. Maybe you caused a lot of the relationships to breakdown and that's where this is coming from, or you may have had many people beat you down and make you feel like you're nothing. But at the same time you do want to heal this within yourself and resolve it, hence the yearning to try it, but you have to overcome the feeling of not being worthy of it.

The other is Saturn in Aries right on top of DC (which is about others) squaring your Venus in Cancer. Saturn is in its fall in Aries, so it struggles most in this sign. Aries is quite impulsive, but Saturn really curbs Aries' way of expressing itself and ends up giving off a certain jerky stop-start energy. Not only that, but it also is conjuncting your DC exact, which gives a restrictive feeling when it comes to your dealings with other people. It doesn't allow you to express yourself the way you want to and you might be too uptight. Others might have a different opinion to me about what I'm going to say next, but I also see the signs or planets conjuncting your DC as what you tend to bring into a relationship, and not necessarily whom it is you'll attract, but rather whom you'll attract as a result of what you bring to the relationship. In this case you may be one of those who might be rather serious and quite responsible, might even be the provider, but wherever Saturn is in your chart is where you may feel quite insecure or may need to work on being confident in. But the plus side is, if you master it, you'd be far more evolved than someone for whom the relationship stuff normally comes to much more easily in life.

On top of that Saturn, which is considered a malefic, is squaring your Venus in Cancer. Venus in Cancer tends to be a nurturing kind of placement, and it likes security as well. You may be the type who dotes on your lovers by making sure their domestic comforts are met, but with Saturn's restrictive energy you might end up clamming up and hiding in your shell for fear of getting hurt, and you may find it hard to express this loving, nurturing side as a result.

I think it's about mastering your Chiron and Saturn energies, and once those are in place and you finally know how to own your worth, your relationships will flow much more smoothly.

Frisiangal

I was wondering if there is anything in my chart which indicates that I have trouble with having friendships and relationships ............ which alludes to me having this issue?

Hi,
I study effects of a calculated point in astrology called MEAN Black Moon Lilith that is non-physical of nature yet can create inner feelings that can live a life of their own within an individual.
Although birth data has been hidden, the visual planetary placements can provide a date and approx. time of birth, if not the place/country.
It was not surprising to see that this astrological point is in Virgo in the 11th house of those friendships that are non-personal relationships (Air house) of nature. Virgo is the sign of physical perfection!

Judging your age, progressed astrological techniques indicate that approx. 3 years back you underwent a situation through which any 'idealistic and/or romantic notions' you had disintegrated. You may have felt to have 'failed' in some way and blamed yourself OR were blamed for the outcome. You saw/see yourself as being 'what's wrong with me' imperfect whereby 'what's the point' of anything is inclined to hold you back from trying and, especially, to be yourself.
One might wonder if it is coincidence that MEAN Black Moon Lilith in Virgo is semi-square (predisposition to dis-order) Chiron in the 1st house, as explained by chiamaria to you.

In effect, you simply want to be seen and accepted as, and for whom you are, including any imaginary warts, scars, etc. that may make you feel and 'seem' imperfect in the eyes of others.

Progressed planetary positions may work with, and provide more information regarding the approach of an important period. The looking back at, reflecting upon and dealing with what happened THEN and its effects upon you can produce the healing effect within you NOW that will serve you for your future. Hopefully this will correct any mistakes and rid you of the 'phantasy you' you have created that has acted as a sort-of 'self protection' against the outer world.

Although maturity doesn't occur until after the 1st Saturn return at 29-31 years of age, learning to 'know thyself' and develop further in the meantime
can be a good stepping stone.

:smile:

Roosje

There seem to be a couple of things. One is that your chiron is in Libra. Chiron being the wounded healer, and Libra being about relationships, you may have a certain amount of pain or trauma from relationships you've had, which in turn severely affected your self-worth seeing as it's in the first house of self, and makes you wonder if you are deserving of a harmonious union. Maybe you caused a lot of the relationships to breakdown and that's where this is coming from, or you may have had many people beat you down and make you feel like you're nothing. But at the same time you do want to heal this within yourself and resolve it, hence the yearning to try it, but you have to overcome the feeling of not being worthy of it.

The other is Saturn in Aries right on top of DC (which is about others) squaring your Venus in Cancer. Saturn is in its fall in Aries, so it struggles most in this sign. Aries is quite impulsive, but Saturn really curbs Aries' way of expressing itself and ends up giving off a certain jerky stop-start energy. Not only that, but it also is conjuncting your DC exact, which gives a restrictive feeling when it comes to your dealings with other people. It doesn't allow you to express yourself the way you want to and you might be too uptight. Others might have a different opinion to me about what I'm going to say next, but I also see the signs or planets conjuncting your DC as what you tend to bring into a relationship, and not necessarily whom it is you'll attract, but rather whom you'll attract as a result of what you bring to the relationship. In this case you may be one of those who might be rather serious and quite responsible, might even be the provider, but wherever Saturn is in your chart is where you may feel quite insecure or may need to work on being confident in. But the plus side is, if you master it, you'd be far more evolved than someone for whom the relationship stuff normally comes to much more easily in life.

On top of that Saturn, which is considered a malefic, is squaring your Venus in Cancer. Venus in Cancer tends to be a nurturing kind of placement, and it likes security as well. You may be the type who dotes on your lovers by making sure their domestic comforts are met, but with Saturn's restrictive energy you might end up clamming up and hiding in your shell for fear of getting hurt, and you may find it hard to express this loving, nurturing side as a result.

I think it's about mastering your Chiron and Saturn energies, and once those are in place and you finally know how to own your worth, your relationships will flow much more smoothly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this :) Very interesting and helpful!

waybread

Chiamaria and Frisiangal have given you great advice.

Roosje, I think your chart actually shows a lot of power. Possibly you had it knocked out of you as a child by people who were not comfortable with it. Time to reclaim it?

I think Saturn in your house of "the other" person opposite your ascendant (your outer personality) is a big factor in your shyness. This is reinforced by Chiron in your first house.

Saturn is always the one to get to know. He rules loneliness, and feelings of inadequacy. But he does help you with self-discipline when you feel ready to take small steps towards reclaiming your personal power.

Chiron relates to emotional wounds that don't heal; but shows where, if we stay open to them, we gain in wisdom and compassion.

You have a bunch of quintiles in your chart. Privately you are probably fairly ambitious, but fear you won't succeed so it's safer not to test yourself.

You also have a highly volatile Thor's Hammer, in which Saturn and Venus square one another, and both form semi-squares to Pluto. This on top of sun square Mars/north node of the moon. Children with a Thor's Hammer can be real hellions, such that their parents and teachers tend to reinforce the belief that their self-expression is socially unacceptable.

If you are not doing so already, please get outside daily with some vigorous physical exercise, like power-walking. Behavioral science studies have shown that this is a great morale booster. You can do this on your own, if you prefer. Your NN conjunct Mars suggests that you will grow as a person from physical activity.

Your north node of personal growth is in the 11th house of friendships. Maybe once a day, give someone a friendly greeting: a shop clerk, perhaps, or someone on an internet forum like this one. The universe notices those baby-steps.

Then, can you be OK with yourself, just as you are? Maybe you don't need major changes to develop a little more self-esteem and to be more available to other people.

You have a strong "9th chord" chart, with your sun-Mercury in the 9th trine Jupiter, and moon in Sagittarius. It is about expanding your mental horizons, whether through travel, higher education, religious studies, or developing a life philosophy.

Best wishes for your journey.

Some sayings that might help:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

"What would you do if you were not afraid?"

"Go as far as you can see. When you get there, you can see farther."

Last edited:

Roosje

Hi,
I study effects of a calculated point in astrology called MEAN Black Moon Lilith that is non-physical of nature yet can create inner feelings that can live a life of their own within an individual.
Although birth data has been hidden, the visual planetary placements can provide a date and approx. time of birth, if not the place/country.
It was not surprising to see that this astrological point is in Virgo in the 11th house of those friendships that are non-personal relationships (Air house) of nature. Virgo is the sign of physical perfection!

Judging your age, progressed astrological techniques indicate that approx. 3 years back you underwent a situation through which any 'idealistic and/or romantic notions' you had disintegrated. You may have felt to have 'failed' in some way and blamed yourself OR were blamed for the outcome. You saw/see yourself as being 'what's wrong with me' imperfect whereby 'what's the point' of anything is inclined to hold you back from trying and, especially, to be yourself.
One might wonder if it is coincidence that MEAN Black Moon Lilith in Virgo is semi-square (predisposition to dis-order) Chiron in the 1st house, as explained by chiamaria to you.

In effect, you simply want to be seen and accepted as, and for whom you are, including any imaginary warts, scars, etc. that may make you feel and 'seem' imperfect in the eyes of others.

Progressed planetary positions may work with, and provide more information regarding the approach of an important period. The looking back at, reflecting upon and dealing with what happened THEN and its effects upon you can produce the healing effect within you NOW that will serve you for your future. Hopefully this will correct any mistakes and rid you of the 'phantasy you' you have created that has acted as a sort-of 'self protection' against the outer world.

Although maturity doesn't occur until after the 1st Saturn return at 29-31 years of age, learning to 'know thyself' and develop further in the meantime
can be a good stepping stone.

:smile:
Thank you for your great reply :)

Roosje

Chiamaria and Frisiangal have given you great advice.

Roosje, I think your chart actually shows a lot of power. Possibly you had it knocked out of you as a child by people who were not comfortable with it. Time to reclaim it?

I think Saturn in your house of "the other" person opposite your ascendant (your outer personality) is a big factor in your shyness. This is reinforced by Chiron in your first house.

Saturn is always the one to get to know. He rules loneliness, and feelings of inadequacy. But he does help you with self-discipline when you feel ready to take small steps towards reclaiming your personal power.

Chiron relates to emotional wounds that don't heal; but shows where, if we stay open to them, we gain in wisdom and compassion.

You have a bunch of quintiles in your chart. Privately you are probably fairly ambitious, but fear you won't succeed so it's safer not to test yourself.

You also have a highly volatile Thor's Hammer, in which Saturn and Venus square one another, and both form semi-squares to Pluto. This on top of sun square Mars/north node of the moon. Children with a Thor's Hammer can be real hellions, such that their parents and teachers tend to reinforce the belief that their self-expression is socially unacceptable.

If you are not doing so already, please get outside daily with some vigorous physical exercise, like power-walking. Behavioral science studies have shown that this is a great morale booster. You can do this on your own, if you prefer. Your NN conjunct Mars suggests that you will grow as a person from physical activity.

Your north node of personal growth is in the 11th house of friendships. Maybe once a day, give someone a friendly greeting: a shop clerk, perhaps, or someone on an internet forum like this one. The universe notices those baby-steps.

Then, can you be OK with yourself, just as you are? Maybe you don't need major changes to develop a little more self-esteem and to be more available to other people.

You have a strong "9th chord" chart, with your sun-Mercury in the 9th trine Jupiter, and moon in Sagittarius. It is about expanding your mental horizons, whether through travel, higher education, religious studies, or developing a life philosophy.

Best wishes for your journey.

Some sayings that might help:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

"What would you do if you were not afraid?"

"Go as far as you can see. When you get there, you can see farther."
Wow what a great reply! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!! Especially the part about the Thor's hammer was interesting! I never heard of this aspect before and think what you said was very accurate :)

And yes I am super ambitious, but do not think I can achieve any of those ambitions unfortunately.

waybread

Thanks, Roosje.

See if taking small baby-steps towards realizing some of your ambitions starts to open up more possibilities in your life.