Eclipses in Horary

david starling

Re: Moderators need to be more objective

Ilenek, you got my drift. In case someone brings up planetary manipulation to justify astrological "theory".

Are eclipses a major consideration in Horary, and if so, are they interpreted as positive or negative?

I'm asking, because an enthusiastic, overwhelmingly positive interpretation for them was the astrological reasoning in the deleted post of the OP.

tikana

Are eclipses a major consideration in Horary, and if so, are they interpreted as positive or negative?

I'm asking, because an enthusiastic, overwhelmingly positive interpretation for them was the astrological reasoning in the deleted post of the OP.

nope.. because you need to understand that eclipses are full and new moon which are 99.9999% malefic in horaries

david starling

nope.. because you need to understand that eclipses are full and new moon which are 99.9999% malefic in horaries

One last question--does it change anything if the eclipses occur in [close] conjunction with the Nodes?

[Edit]

JUPITERASC

One last question
--
does it change anything
if the eclipses occur in conjunction with the Nodes?
astro10_less1_pg9b.jpg

david starling

I meant close conjuction, a total eclipse, rather than a partial. Sounds like that would make it even worse.

Well, maybe tsmall just thought it didn't qualify as real astrology.

tikana

I meant close conjuction, a total eclipse, rather than a partial. Sounds like that would make it even worse.

Well, maybe tsmall just thought it didn't qualify as real astrology.

it doesnt matter what kind of eclipse
eclipse is eclipse

New moon - sun/moon conjunction - Moon is extremly debilitated and burned
like burned chicken in the oven

full moon - again - you DONT want any eclipses / full moons / new moons in your horaries.. I even grind my teeth when i see combusion of any kind