Here's My Chart. Any Career Suggestions?

Audrey

Hi,

Here's my chart.

There's a lot of focus on the 7th house. I tend to define myself through relationships. I love being in the company of others.

I've been working in the field of education for the past couple of years, but I am now in the process of changing careers. With Sagittarius on my MC and Neptune in the 10th, I have struggled with finding a rewarding career. While I enjoy teaching, it does not give me enough freedom, so I am now trying to pursue a career in law. Would this be a right path to follow?

Is there anything that catches your eye about my chart? Any insight is appreciated.

Aud

Attachments

• astro_chart.jpg
    astro_chart.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 51

Arena

Hi,

Is there anything that catches your eye about my chart? Any insight is appreciated.

Yes there is. Uranus is angular on MC. This means you will most probably change your job a few times during your lifetime while staying at that location. And you do indeed need freedom and independence on your job.

ukdesifem

Since you have TN in first house, plus Jupiter, plus Uranus conjunct MC and Neptune in 10th, you may do well as a self-employed person.

Mars is in 6th house, may mean healthcare, or teaching.

I think it should be a role in relationships, healthcare, possibly education, something in helping others.

conspiracy theorist

Venus and Mercury as the pro planets are both angular and have dignity in their places. With Venus she is dignified and with Mercury it is in his Triplicity.

The position of your dignified Venus orients you to being very relationship oriented and a lover of peace and stability. This shows your more social bent with its placement in the 7th house of relationships/the other. Venusian careers are those that utilizes the aesthetic/sensual sense, deals with beauty and/or involves relationships in some manner. Taken your Venus alone you could be an Artist, Singer, Relationship counsellor, Designer etc.

Added to Venus is the placement of Mercury in the same sign, which means that these two planets mutually influence each other. This combination of Mercury and Venus may mean a career that involves Attracting others through explanations/ speech (persuasion). Being a trader in pleasant/beauty products, sales reps, public speakers etc. Libra as an air sign may incline to more people heavy professions where the exchange of information/ideas and the bonds that are forged are more intellectual and light.

These two planets coupled with your Cancer moon in 5th and Jupiter on the cusp of the 2nd makes teaching a very natural profession for you.

Moving forward I think any profession that take into consideration these 4 planets will be the most optimum paths to take.

I see possibilities in the child care industry, sales, spokesperson, architecture, interior design, Restaurant owner (think about those comfy diners - Cancer Moon 5th), Teaching et al. A lot of things you can do but it needs to have a public component imo.

Audrey

Venus and Mercury as the pro planets are both angular and have dignity in their places. With Venus she is dignified and with Mercury it is in his Triplicity.

The position of your dignified Venus orients you to being very relationship oriented and a lover of peace and stability. This shows your more social bent with its placement in the 7th house of relationships/the other. Venusian careers are those that utilizes the aesthetic/sensual sense, deals with beauty and/or involves relationships in some manner. Taken your Venus alone you could be an Artist, Singer, Relationship counsellor, Designer etc.

Added to Venus is the placement of Mercury in the same sign, which means that these two planets mutually influence each other. This combination of Mercury and Venus may mean a career that involves Attracting others through explanations/ speech (persuasion). Being a trader in pleasant/beauty products, sales reps, public speakers etc. Libra as an air sign may incline to more people heavy professions where the exchange of information/ideas and the bonds that are forged are more intellectual and light.

These two planets coupled with your Cancer moon in 5th and Jupiter on the cusp of the 2nd makes teaching a very natural profession for you.

Moving forward I think any profession that take into consideration these 4 planets will be the most optimum paths to take.

I see possibilities in the child care industry, sales, spokesperson, architecture, interior design, Restaurant owner (think about those comfy diners - Cancer Moon 5th), Teaching et al. A lot of things you can do but it needs to have a public component imo.

Thank you for giving me so many great suggestions. You are completely right about Venus/Mercury in my chart. I'm a very aesthetically oriented person and most of my hobbies are related to the arts. Sadly, I'm more into appreciating art than producing it. I've always longed for some sort of artistic talent. I guess I haven't found the right creative outlet yet.

I've wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember. I never really doubted my choice until now. Lately, I've been feeling trapped by the regular hours and the lack of advancement. I'm scared I won't find another career as well-suited as teaching seems to be.

Arena

Ok, so I found out your birth time and where you live in my astro program.
I use the sidereal method, so this is why I went through this trouble of finding out, since your ASC sign changes with this method. It becomes Aquarius, whisch means that ASC ruler is Saturn (along with Uranus as influence), not Jupiter (with Neptune). So I see that Saturn and Uranus are both placed in your 9th house, which is education and travel.

However, Saturn receives a square from Mars. I am not sure if this has turned out to be lots of active energy or violoence - both are possible with that aspect.

Your Moon is on the edge of 5th and 6th house and on the border between Gemini and Cancer and it squares Jupiter - very good aspect for getting along with people and also getting along with children and education. Jupiter is ruler of 10th and has to do with education (and success) in your 3rd house.